Official Plant Voting Results

Twincam Harley

Unnamed sources are deniable sources.

I see this in next years newspaper...

"Ford denies allocating product to LAP for export to Europe. The company spokesperson described the article posted by Bloomberg News as speculation. "Ford would never gamble with relocating the assembly of any products based on a short term monetary fluctuation and uncertain export advantages."

Where in my reply did i say anything about the info in that article,this is not the first time that a article in the Louisville paper has been leaked.

I was talking about the timing of the release of this article.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didn't 228 vote today? Results?

Who else voted today thought there were a few.

228 votes tomorrow from 5 til 5.

Going to be ran by the election committee we the members elected to count votes. And not appointees.

Explanations were today.

Who knows how people will vote?

My beef with this deal is not only giving up the right to strike but the unlimited number of entry level employees who are able to vote on our future ...just like last time.....they can vote us a pay cut or whatever else the company will want because it will not affect them....just think...ya we can still strike over reduction in pay or benifits...but if we vote yes for it because of new hires we are screwed....

My beef with this deal is not only giving up the right to strike but the unlimited number of entry level employees who are able to vote on our future ...just like last time.....they can vote us a pay cut or whatever else the company will want because it will not affect them....just think...ya we can still strike over reduction in pay or benifits...but if we vote yes for it because of new hires we are screwed....

You know thats a good point. TCAP will potentially have nearly all new entry level Ford (if this passes) when 2011 comes around. Depending what they offer TCAP to buy those votes will be the beginning of whipsawing lower tier with higher.

So we need to organize this....

What plants have voted?

What were vote totals for and against?

Who is yet to vote and when?

Those that have yet to vote, there is still time to get the word out and the truth of the matter!

Are there not moderators on this site. If so, they should start a locked thread with each plant named, their votes with cummulative vote totals at the bottom.

Where in my reply did i say anything about the info in that article,this is not the first time that a article in the Louisville paper has been leaked.

I was talking about the timing of the release of this article.

I didn't intend to criticize your post. I was commenting on the article citing un-named sources and future product.

You're right about the TIMING of the article. I was noting the authenticity of the information. I said Ford could deny the article, but that would only happen AFTER the voting was concluded. But, it would be too late. The propaganda value would have run it's course.

Something to think about before you vote…

Total Compensation Packages

Alan Mulally, CEO- $21,670,674.00

Don LecLAIR, CFO- $11,703,127.00

Mark Fields, President –The Americas $8,389,898.00

Lewis Booth, V.P. Ford Europe $10,264,463.00

Mike Bannister, CEO, FMCC $8,677,747.00

Now to put this into perspective from the people who want more concessions….

Average UAW worker Income, Alan Mulally CEO,

Per Hr $28.38 Per Hr $10,418.59

Per Wk $1135.20 Per Wk $416,743.73

Yearly $59,030.40 Yearly $21,670,674.00

The 2007 CBA, which was already a concessionary agreement has now been opened twice to give back more, now our UAW leadership wants to give the company more concessions through the 2011 agreement until 2015.

Here is an idea of what we have already given back…

1. GEN, 2.ETAP, 3.Overtime premiums after 8 hours, 4.Holidays, 5.Christmas Bonus, 6.Performance Bonus, 7. Two tier wages, 8.SUB, 9.COLA, 10.Insurance Co Pay increases 11. one minute reduced from each hour break time. 12. Outsourcing of janitorial services. Also the Reduction of thousands of full-time employees due to retirement packages and early separation packages.

Remember what we have given up already.... just this year alone...

COLA: (assuming it stayed at 99 cents the entire contract): $6,240 through 2011

Performance Bonuses: $7,000 (on average) through 2011

Holidays: approximately $600 for two holidays

Christmas Bonuses: $1,200 for 2009/2010

TOTALS PER EMPLOYEE: $15,040 through the EOC in 2011, just in lost compensation

Assuming 36,000 Active Hourly Employees: $541,440,000 in compensation concessions.

Do you really feel like giving up the most important tool we have (striking) for a measly $1,000 bonus (that won't be paid for 5 months anyways) which will end up only being about $670 after taxes?

You have eliminated thousands of workers off the rolls. The company should be saving a ton of money by this alone. Overtime eliminations in most plants. 10 hour day modifications by not paying workers overtime until 40 hours have been reached.

In closing, do you really believe there is no hidden agenda here? With these recent concessions of giving up our strike clause for wage increase and unlimited 2nd tier hiring, ask yourself this… if the UAW and Ford have such a great working relationship then why is this a concern? After all, look what we have already given them. OUR OPINION…they are not worried about taking our wages down, they want to keep our

wages frozen where they are right now until 2015, after we have not received a wage increase since 2003, and guess what...WE CAN NOT STRIKE!!! While Ford will be reporting another quarterly profit gain!!!

Great post and I agree 100%

So we need to organize this....

What plants have voted?

What were vote totals for and against?

Who is yet to vote and when?

Those that have yet to vote, there is still time to get the word out and the truth of the matter!

As much as this grinds me, Spring cant FFF lock athread over there to organize the results ?

Total votes, Ford/UAW

Just because a few plants narrowly passed it doesn't mean squat. It's total votes that count. That's why KCAP is so huge in this. Now, time for other plants to step up and vote it down too.

Thanks, what are the totals up to present? How many plant are left to vote?

Well as little of a hickup as we are....Sheldon Road Plant has voted and production said NO 82% to YES 18% and trades No 71% to YES 29%. I'd post the actual #'s but like I said we are a small group now. But hey , there has to be someone that leads.....LOL.....

Post your numbers please, Every vote counts