Official Plant Voting Results

Twincam Harley

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dont know if this has been posted but Livonia Trans voted it down.

Funny thing about it, no total yes no was give,...just production yes/no. and trades yes/no.

You had to stand there and figure out the math to see that it was voted down.

Math, oooh hard. Attend your union meeting, the numbers were said loud and clear for the illiterates.

WE NEED TOTALS FROM TWIN CITIES LOCAL 879. THEY GOT A 76% YES VOTE, I CALLED THE UNION THEY SAID THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE EXACT NUMBERS????????? DOES ANYONE KNOW THEIR NUMBERS???

BEST NUMBERS I COULD GET FOR LOCAL 879 TWIN CITIES ARE:

YES-292

NO-92

THE LADY I TALKED TO SAID SHE THINKS THESE NUMBERS ARE CORRECT..... WHICH THEY DO WORK OUT TO THE 76% SO THEY SHOULD BE CLOSE.

THAT BRINGS OUR TOTAL TALLY UP TO:

YES-3539

NO-6009

Are you serious? Who told you if you dont vote it is a automatic yes vote? Where does it say that. That is one of the biggest myths that always seems to go around at voting time.

The point is all the plants should vote on the same two days and then tally up aand give out as a whole, that way the Company cannot point fingers at any certain plant, for not voting yes to a contract..

The point is all the plants should vote on the same two days and then tally up aand give out as a whole, that way the Company cannot point fingers at any certain plant, for not voting yes to a contract..

Ford can't retaliate unless they vote seperately. Just watch, it's going to bad if this thing passes, which I think it will. It makes me sick to think about people votiing YES when they are really voting NO on their job.

Ford can't retaliate unless they vote seperately. Just watch, it's going to bad if this thing passes, which I think it will. It makes me sick to think about people votiing YES when they are really voting NO on their job.

Just got a text that had been forwarded MANY times. It shows just how desperate the IUAW has gotten! It says " the contract has already failed no matter what. Even if we all vote yes. It's important 2 pass this at OHAP we will get a vehicle" I think that they're going after their 51% by any means necessary! There was a meeting called today at 1:00 p.m. and so our Chairman and some appointed reps along with the IUAW and Regional reps in the plant went rushing to make the meeting. And then this comes up. Coincidence? My ass! Who still has to vote? LAP? KTP? DTP? OHAP? Put enough of that crap out and who knows what could happen? Once again, the IUAW shows the utter contempt they have for this membership! They show that they think we are stupid enough to fall for such blatantly obvious attempts to achieve their agendas. What's at stake now? Can you imagine Ron and Bill having to go back to the company with egg on their face over this? "Yeah, we brought this agreement to you but the membership didn't fall for it". There are still enough votes out there to swing it!