2011 Chrysler 300 Spied

rmc523

http://www.leftlanenews.com/chrysler-300-2011.html

In one of the first signs of life we’ve seen at Chrysler in a while, our spy photographers have just sent us images of a development car for the next-generation Chrysler 300. Chrysler previewed the next 300’s interior at the 2009 New York Auto Show.

Not much to see with that mule, but then again, I don't think many of us are expecting much of the production model anyway....

I still like the 300s and I welcome this update. They should have tried putting these and the Chargers on a diet though... (I still think the Chargers are a disgrace to the old namesake and should have had a different name attached, so I'm a little biased to the 300.)

Haven't we seen these pix before?

I too don't mind the look of the 300, but these glimpses show nothing new, probably just a freshening and not something to make it stand out. I am soooooo confused by what these guys are doing. I am psyched about going to the Philadelphia Auto Show in early February. Just so I can re-examine what's around up close. Besides, it's not a bad ride on SEPTA's R5 from Lansdale. woo woo!

Haven't we seen these pix before?

I too don't mind the look of the 300, but these glimpses show nothing new, probably just a freshening and not something to make it stand out. I am soooooo confused by what these guys are doing. I am psyched about going to the Philadelphia Auto Show in early February. Just so I can re-examine what's around up close. Besides, it's not a bad ride on SEPTA's R5 from Lansdale. woo woo!

Development mule.

Good, but strange, considering that the Grand Cherokee shown in the same plan was spot-on with the new one.

Well, you also have to remember the GC was released in full form was back in April. The 300 still has not been released in any form (concept or otherwise). Sergio requested a good amount of changes from the model he saw... which in itself was not the image you see in that craptacular Powerpoint presentation.