Watch out Oakville and St. Thomas

bodyman

All STAP members posting here have shown... NO brains................go ahead, vote no. Feel proud. Look at your girlfriend. Feel proud. Look at your wife, feel proud. Proud you made your mind up BEFORE you listened. Very intelligent, you bunch from London and surrounding area. Please don't offer me any of your water when I pass by.

Ed.

IN CASE YOU DONT KNOW STAP SUPPORTED YUOR LOCAL 707 TO GET YOUR FLEX INVESTMENT REMEMBER WHEN ED !

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, people who can't "fight" with their brains, are the ones who quickly restore to using their fists. Go ahead and threaten to beat me up, I'm sure you could. But using bully tactics to scare people into thinking the same as you is immature, childish and most importantly, cowardly.

Secondly, I think it's better that people who have just been told their union has thrown them under the bus go in there thinking no and needing to be convinced other wise, then walking in there thinking yes and letting the union "leadership" off the hook for utterly failing them.

From what I've seen, I urge everyone to vote no. But Edsel, if you feel differently please tell us why.

How can YOU urge? Have you listened to YOUR leadership? I am concerned about our retirees. That has all but been lost in the Me Me Me comments!!!

Ed.

If you are concerned about "assholes threatening your livelihood" why dont you look at the workers inside OAP. All we here is how you guys continually fuck up everything up there, and if I'm not correct the union was even told that if the workforce there didnt shape up those vehicles could be moved to KC or Chicago. We have foremans go into your plant on a regualar basis and they cant believe the shit rolling off the lines down there. Concern yourself with your own plant, and quit your childish rants, you must feel very brave making threats over the internet.

GROW UP :finger:

Great post! Wish we could ban that F###Up Edsel off this site a true idiot. What happens in three years after this contract is up and ford demands a 30% pay cut or they will move all OAP products to the states who' you gonna run to then Edsel to dry your tears, at least we are men and stand up for what we believe in we don't bent down and kiss anybody's ass just to save face you will be in the same boat within the next 5 years the writing is on the wall wake up!

How can YOU urge? Have you listened to YOUR leadership? I am concerned about our retirees. That has all but been lost in the Me Me Me comments!!!

Ed.

if the union was so concerned with the retirees they would not be bring this to the members ,the retirees fought for what the union is asking us to give up .were's the solidarity in that . send lewensa back and do his fucking job

If you are concerned about "assholes threatening your livelihood" why dont you look at the workers inside OAP. All we here is how you guys continually fuck up everything up there, and if I'm not correct the union was even told that if the workforce there didn't shape up those vehicles could be moved to KC or Chicago. We have foremans go into your plant on a regular basis and they cant believe the shit rolling off the lines down there. Concern yourself with your own plant, and quit your childish rants, you must feel very brave making threats over the internet.

GROW UP :finger:

Childish rants? Go back a few pages. See a few of you brothers rants that pissed me off. I retract all I've said. I just get very pissed at misinformed posts here. Sorry, I lost it. Could happen again when stupidity raises it's ugly head. Go for it vote NO, feel good, Happy Halloween!

Ed.

Great post! Wish we could ban that F###Up Edsel off this site a true idiot. What happens in three years after this contract is up and ford demands a 30% pay cut or they will move all OAP products to the states who' you gonna run to then Edsel to dry your tears, at least we are men and stand up for what we believe in we don't bent down and kiss anybody's ass just to save face you will be in the same boat within the next 5 years the writing is on the wall wake up!

lewensa got no backbone he's a jellyfish ,an old dog that barks but no bite ! ford thinks he's a joke along with that fuck up in the states gettlefinger !

Waiting........when assholes threating my livelihood, I will fight! Our Union is not shy of violence, from within or .........Union members have been beat'in senseless for betraying the Union. History may just repeat itself.

Ed.

Ed.

AHHH !!!!!! so when you say threaten my livelihood, you actually mean our retiree's livelihood, well why did you not just say that. SARCASM INTENDED.

Answer me this, how does losing 1600 more CAW jobs, contibute to the upkeep of the pension fund for our retirees, how does this offer them more protection? All it will do is drive up legacy costs because now there are even less of us to cover those expenses, and our buyouts will be tacked on to the legacy cost total the next time they come back for perfect storm part 3.

Feel free to pick apart my grammar or punctuation.

All STAP members posting here have shown... NO brains................go ahead, vote no. Feel proud. Look at your girlfriend. Feel proud. Look at your wife, feel proud. Proud you made your mind up BEFORE you listened. Very intelligent, you bunch from London and surrounding area. Please don't offer me any of your water when I pass by.

Ed.

I hate to break it to you, but you haven't shown the great intellect here either.

As of right now, the CAW has negotiate a contract that will see at least 1,600 lose their jobs. If the members vote yes, it's a done deal. If they vote no, there might still be a chance, no matter how slim it is. Questions need to be answered. And until they are, then people should be thinking no. If Kenny and his cronies have the right answers, then the membership can change their minds. But as of right no, the logical thought process is to reject this contract.

Ed.

Here's the thing, you haven't listened to the "leadership", and yet you think the people who are saying no are wrong. Everything that has come out so far say's this is a horrible deal. And until I can be convinced other wise, that is what I will think. You on the other hand, without knowing any of the details, think it's great.

To be honest, I don't think you care about anything but yourself. Which is fine, because the people at STAP are thinking about themselves. I'd be hard pressed to think of a reason why STAP members now care about the retirees after they just found out they will never be one.

Why you are more concerned about keeping the status quo for retirees, while forgetting about future ones, is beyond me.

no you are not restructuring but closing...you will only get a severance package

so it will be a different package than what we got when we went to 1 shift that was restructuring

as for Scott i told you guys to vote for Barny .....he would not have put up with this shit

think about this the UAW turned it down why should CAW be patsy's............ VOTE NO...............there is nothing here for any of the Ford locations

VOTE NO

I know Barney, good guy but come on, he would not have made a difference.

if the union was so concerned with the retirees they would not be bring this to the members ,the retirees fought for what the union is asking us to give up .were's the solidarity in that . send lewensa back and do his fucking job

What happened to the Lewenza that used to be on the local news every second night angry about something "the company" had done.

Seems the local level champion has turned into a national lame-duck.

Oh, please ask Mr.Stanford to refrain from treating us as children with his themed presentations tomorrow.

Ed.

Edited by fastime

I know Barney, good guy but come on, he would not have made a difference.

I KNOW LETS RATIFIY IT AND IN 6 MONTHS LETS OPEN THE CONTRACT UP AGAIN AND GIVE BACK MORE TO SAVE ST. THOMAS ! YOU KNOW THATS WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN . SO LETS SAVE SOME TIME AND SEND LEWENZA AND THE REST OF HIS CORPATE TEAM BACK AND DO THERE JOBS ! THATS WHY WE PAY THEM 80.00 DOLLARS A MONTH FOR

AHHH !!!!!! so when you say threaten my livelihood, you actually mean our retiree's livelihood, well why did you not just say that. SARCASM INTENDED.

Answer me this, how does losing 1600 more CAW jobs, contribute to the upkeep of the pension fund for our retirees, how does this offer them more protection? All it will do is drive up legacy costs because now there are even less of us to cover those expenses, and our buyouts will be tacked on to the legacy cost total the next time they come back for perfect storm part 3.

Feel free to pick apart my grammar or punctuation.

Feel free to pick apart my grammar or punctuation. Why because I pointed out the fact we were not part of an International Union?

Losing jobs is NOT an easy thing to swallow. Blame that on the assholes who signed NAFTA. We are just trying to survive to shitstorm our passed governments have handed us. Nows not the time to attack each other, I'm truly sorry. I lost it. The enemy is not Ford, or each other. It's our fucking governments that continuously sell out to the global mantra... THE GLOBAL ECONOMY! Fuck the global economy. Let's fix the Canadian economy first!

Ed.

I KNOW LETS RATIFIY IT AND IN 6 MONTHS LETS OPEN THE CONTRACT UP AGAIN AND GIVE BACK MORE TO SAVE ST. THOMAS ! YOU KNOW THATS WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN . SO LETS SAVE SOME TIME AND SEND LEWENZA AND THE REST OF HIS CORPATE TEAM BACK AND DO THERE JOBS ! THATS WHY WE PAY THEM 80.00 DOLLARS A MONTH FOR

Glad you could join us! You have a lot to learn.

Ed.

The so sad it's funny part is that fluenza and his team of clowns expect STAP'ers to take concessions before we are fired!!!! What a joke!!!!

Would you like to be fired with what the Ontario Government guarantees?

Ed.

Use you heads people!

Obviously, not a one of us knows all the details of this so called agreement that has been made by our union leaders, but from the sounds of it we are losing an entire plant at STAP. Oakville is yet again being taken care of until they fuck it up again and have it taken away when its all said and done, and last but definitely not least, it seems that our severance/restructuring package is less than what the CAW agreed upon with both GM and Chrysler. If Ford wants pattern bargaining, why is it that the package is apparently different that what the other 2 companies gave up and why has our leadership not fought for atleast that!!! I can honestly say that I'm embarrassed to be a part of Lewenzas CAW when he has basically thrown a great work force in STAP under the bus, and especially embarrassed when a clown like Edsel sits here and acts like a complete jackass at his keyboard. Dude, you need to grow up or fuck off along with Lewenza!!! I agree with not jumping the gun and first learning about what exactly has been agreed upon, but like history has taught us, more times than not, what the media reports to us is usually exactly what is going on. Sad but most definitely true!! Lewenza needs to go and we need to find someone who has everyones best interests in mind, not just his own!! We will see how this will be spun to us tomorrow at the convention center. I've got a feeling that no matter how much sugar coating the union puts on this one, it's still gonna come out tasting like shit!!!

Feel free to pick apart my grammar or punctuation. Why because I pointed out the fact we were not part of an International Union?

Losing jobs is NOT an easy thing to swallow. Blame that on the assholes who signed NAFTA. We are just trying to survive to shitstorm our passed governments have handed us. Nows not the time to attack each other, I'm truly sorry. I lost it. The enemy is not Ford, or each other. It's our fucking governments that continuously sell out to the global mantra... THE GLOBAL ECONOMY! Fuck the global economy. Let's fix the Canadian economy first!

Ed.

THATS BETTER, NOW LETS GET THE LEWENZA VIRUS STOPPED AND SEND HIM BACK TO DO HIS FUCKING JOB WE ALL NEED TO STICK TOGETHER ,THATS WHAT UNION DO LOOK AT THE UAW FUCK THE CONSESSIONS THERES NOTHING THERE FOR ANYBODY , WHATS TRERE TO LOSE

Ed you are a meathead..One of those who thinks because he pays dues the union will look after him...wake up, fluenza and his crew of clowns are only looking out for themselves...they will show up, put on a show then leave for somewhere to pay for the mistakes. OTP Then STAP...OAC will be next..Fords gradual exit from Canada. Look how many jobs have been lost in Windsor over the last decade.

Edited by Stap guy

Ditto

by the time our government gets a hold of this we will be lucky to get $50,000 thats not going to pay for Jack .. If Ford were serious about getting rid of employees they would at least offer up enough for someone to "get out" .. ie set up a retirement fund , start a business , or reeducate themselves .

Fluenza calls this pattern bargaining, yet G.M. and Chrysler gave a guarentee of 20% and 18%. That is a far cry from whar Ford has done. Ken and his crew including our Scott Smith are going to try to ram this down our throats, then head back to their offices in Toronto (I bet one is waiting for Scott). By the way during these difficult times what cuts have been made at the national level???

I say we send them back to Toronto with a decisive no vote!!

GM also gave a much better closing agreement. Pattern bargaining my ass!!!!

Absolutely right, GM and Chrysler have guaranteed the government to those levels.

Who is Ford commiting to? What if they don't? Sorry Ken can't do it, really feel bad, but tough shit.

St.Thomas people if it is all about the "PATTERN" GM Transmission got $125.000, pro-rated pensions and 35000 car vouchers

http://www.caw199.com/pdf/2008-gm-bargaining-report.pdf bottom of page 4 THAT IS THE PATTERN.

Absolutely right, GM and Chrysler have guaranteed the government to those levels.

Who is Ford commiting to? What if they don't? Sorry Ken can't do it, really feel bad, but tough shit.

St.Thomas people if it is all about the "PATTERN" GM Transmission got $125.000, pro-rated pensions and 35000 car vouchers

http://www.caw199.com/pdf/2008-gm-bargaining-report.pdf bottom of page 4 THAT IS THE PATTERN.

Exactly !

" Oakville is yet again being taken care of until they fuck it up again and have it taken away when its all said and done"

Real nice. To think I was coming on board with you cry babies. Real nice.

Ed.

Crash and burn, all of you young low seniority babies.