Machine Repair on ILO in MI?

Triumph 7

as far as i know there is not. all the tradesmen that came into dearborne to work production were toolmakers and layout inspectors. i know some of the machine repair men that are working in there trade and some of them have 2000 senority so i cant see anyone being on ilo at this point.

And there are Temp. M/R working just up the road at Sheldon road plant. What a shame

Waldo, I have seen plenty of Temp job postings for Trades, PF, MW etc.... , but have yet to see any postings for M/R. When were these jobs posted ? I find it hard to believe that I would have missed that posting. Any info please.....

Are there any Machine Repair on ILO in MI ?

Machine Repair on ILO, went back to production to stop sub from ticking down in May at AAI.

Have never seen any Temp openings for MR anywhere.

There are 4 other MR from Maumee Stamping here also waiting like me.

Any info would help and will post if I hear anything.

Waldo, I have seen plenty of Temp job postings for Trades, PF, MW etc.... , but have yet to see any postings for M/R. When were these jobs posted ? I find it hard to believe that I would have missed that posting. Any info please.....

Because it wasn't posted. We have 2 MR that took buyouts and got re-hired as temps. Interesting that they allow Ford production to bump some of our prod.temps out but they will allow other trades to be laid off from their tools but allow these double dippers to continue. All but one EL and all Power Service are temps. Chair seemed to really push these last mods which would've been big changes for trades. He was even starting to lay groundwork for it even b-4 we voted on the contract. Oops guess he got a little ahead of himself.

Anyway I think those 3 trades are the only ones with these Visteon Supplemental Temps taking spots of laid off Ford trades. EL and PS obviously are short everywhere so its not likely an issue. MR on the other hand have had layoffs at many locations the last couple yrs. Or they are stuck on the line somewhere. Hope that helps..............

Machine Repair on ILO, went back to production to stop sub from ticking down in May at AAI.

Have never seen any Temp openings for MR anywhere.

There are 4 other MR from Maumee Stamping here also waiting like me.

Any info would help and will post if I hear anything.

There are 28 MR displaced (ILO/Production) in Zone 1!!

17 displaced (production/ILO) last I heard in zone 1!

Captian there are realy not that many trades people out there not working if you would break them up into the number of plants and three shifts. Do you have any guess or gut feeling ( I'm not asking for any positivelys this will happen, just a gut feeling ) on when these guys and tool and die too may see a posibilty of going back to our tools. Now everybody don't go jumping on this guy for his opinion. If you want you can put in your opinion too based on what you may know.

Is there any way I can find a list showing where I stand in my zone regarding my position for call back to tool and die...or is this top secret???

I was off for about two years and I was never able to get such information. I was told it keeps changing by the minute so they were unable to give us that iformation.

Captian there are realy not that many trades people out there not working if you would break them up into the number of plants and three shifts. Do you have any guess or gut feeling ( I'm not asking for any positivelys this will happen, just a gut feeling ) on when these guys and tool and die too may see a posibilty of going back to our tools. Now everybody don't go jumping on this guy for his opinion. If you want you can put in your opinion too based on what you may know. :beerchug:

Captain723

View Member Profile

QUOTE (Hard Driver @ Nov 27 2009, 03:15 PM) *

Is there any way I can find a list showing where I stand in my zone regarding my position for call back to tool and die...or is this top secret???

T-Square is correct, but drop me a PM!

I keep getting this:

You are not allowed to use the messenger feature on this board

Captain... I tried to PM but was denied. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Edited by Hard Driver