buy out offered to me

jej52375

its available go to HR and inquire about it!

I tried that. They said there has to be an ILO, plant closing (duh, we're closing here in Indianapolis) or an open window........ I don't quite get it, everyone else that I know of here got one regardless of whether or not there was an open window.....

Edited by Indy

Only guess I have is that you guys must be running with exact manpower count and they can't afford to lose one person...

It actually makes sense for Ford to offer buyouts again because every person that takes it allows the chance to get a guy off the street for 1/2 the money.

Only guess I have is that you guys must be running with exact manpower count and they can't afford to lose one person...

Maybe..... They have already announced that 190 will be laid off in January when RV (heavy truck steering gear) goes out... Maybe then.....

They can't bring a guy in off the street for half price til everyone on ILO has been offered a job,if the ILO guy turns job down then they can start bringing in new hires..

FORD should offer $150,000 buyout................

what about all the temps they brought in while still having employee's on ilo . how are they getting by doing this.

Depends on what area your in,if you have no one on ILO within your area they will hire temps instead of paying moving allowance for a Full Time employee......They just can't hire any 2nd tier til ILO are placed or given an offer............

sharonville has 67 on ilo and there not getting any buyout offers as far as paying moving allowances the great temp deal eliminates that :censored: assholes

sharonville has 67 on ilo and there not getting any buyout offers as far as paying moving allowances the great temp deal eliminates that :censored: assholes

When were they put on ILO??? Someone going on ILO triggers a package right now. So if they were on prior to June of this year, they were already offered a package. If they were recently ILOed, then maybe they have not offered packages yet.

When were they put on ILO??? Someone going on ILO triggers a package right now. So if they were on prior to June of this year, they were already offered a package. If they were recently ILOed, then maybe they have not offered packages yet.

Does getting fucked by your own union out of your job trigger buyout packages because if it does I know a few that have something to say. :redcard:

When they went on ilo shouldn,t matter ford can,t pick and choose who gets offers if your giving buyout offers now they should be open to everyone on ilo.

When they went on ilo shouldn,t matter ford can,t pick and choose who gets offers if your giving buyout offers now they should be open to everyone on ilo.

They were not picking and choosing who got one, if 5 were recently put on ILO, then only 5 packages were offered to the plant!!

No need to worry though...packages for everyone....except electricians and power maint. (unless there is excess at your plant)! :happy feet:

They were not picking and choosing who got one, if 5 were recently put on ILO, then only 5 packages were offered to the plant!!

No need to worry though...packages for everyone....except electricians and power maint. (unless there is excess at your plant)! :happy feet:

Where is that Dale Weinhart character (or whatever the pretenders name is) who claimed that there would be no more buyouts.

Now I know for sure that he is no more than 5'6" tall.

Where is that Dale Weinhart character (or whatever the pretenders name is) who claimed that there would be no more buyouts.

Now I know for sure that he is no more than 5'6" tall.

Show me where it was announced that Ford was offering buyouts across the board. You cant! So until then shut your pie hole loser....