UAW Boss Says: "Shut the F*ck Up, You Motherf*ckers!"

yea,this is really pathetic,to watch this , it made me sick,to think,our union that was once proud and strong has come to this,"sit down and shut the fuck up",just think everyone,if our ELECTED officials geared that kind of emotion twords managment and corprate leaders we would prob not be giving things up every year,we would prob have the respect we deserve from floor managment,we would not have issues with pay,awols,and other stupid shit.everyone needs to really remember what the uaw is,,its a union of 1000s of people,there is power in numbers,just a thought on this if anyone from kcap is reading,,if they turn the line speed up and i think they allready did,read up on the stop button procedure,just looks like quantity and working our butts to the ground instead of quality and keeping the customer base we have just gotten back,do not ship shit,and if a foreman tries to take you down for using the stop button procedure and its a true reason to stop the line,i would hope the guy beside you says take me down to,and the guy beside him says it to and so on,because i am sure if anyone in my area is taken down for not shipping shit i will go with them in a heart beat,point is stand beside your brother

Sounds like he said " Mother **cker" not "Mother **cker's". Meaing he was directing it towards someONE. Not the entire membership.

You can see he was being heckled by 2 or 3 members near the front. The guy lost it. No excuse for that statement.

I further question the right wing republican anti union web site exploiting this to steer people away from joining a union. (Notice the right to work ads)

This type of post should be left to die on all of our behalf.

It just projects anti unionism.

Additionally the anger they show have should be used collectively protesting all of the way to Washington as a united group.

Edited by dividedwebeg

[ I also agree it should have never been said, but also it does seem to be directed to one person, second video at 1:33 mark and a man in a brown jacket stands up points his finger and says " where the fuck have you been for the last 6 months " there is always a couple haters in a crowd to give the union very hard time no matter what and then the union rep said, well we know what he said, he lost his cool.

2 WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT !!

Laborunionreport.com is a group of union haters and anti-union thugs.

As for the video, remember: it was GM managements' decision to drop Pontiac, and pull out of NUMMI---not the UAW.

And it was Toyota managements decision to pull out of Toyotas' part of NUMMI---not the UAW.

The meeting was packed; people are angry about losing their jobs; of course tempers are gonna flare and people are gonna say things, even union officials. Sheesh.

As for the video, remember: it was GM managements' decision to drop Pontiac, and pull out of NUMMI---not the UAW.

And it was Toyota managements decision to pull out of Toyotas' part of NUMMI---not the UAW.

The meeting was packed; people are angry about losing their jobs; of course tempers are gonna flare and people are gonna say things, even union officials. Sheesh.

Brother, this attitude by our leaders is more common than you think. I know that at our plant if you question our chairman he will stop at nothing to get you back. Take a look at the corruption posts on here. It's outta control. Most of these presidents and whatnot act like we work for them and not the other way round. From what I've seen since the last concessions contract the International thinks that way to.

Tensions are high on both sides U.A.W members and Labor Leaders. Meetings have been heated before, the language was not right but c'mon people, these members and union leaders are about to all be out of work completely. In a state like California, like Michigan, it will be really hard to stay above water for very long. It would be just as heated at any local meeting when you are gathered in one place and told your job is gone!! This is clearly a no win situation period. Lets take an average of 2 children per household among those members which will be out of work by April 1st to put into perspective. That would be roughly 9,400 children that are now affected by this decision. When are companies and the state that these facilities are in going to step up and stand up to keeping jobs here in the U.S.A. GM should stand up and make this an all 100% American Facility and build a fuel efficient car that has great staying power. Stop sending our hard United States profits back to Japan. So what they dropped the pontiac name brand, so put a car in there and slap on a Gm name.

Sounds like he said " Mother **cker" not "Mother **cker's". Meaing he was directing it towards someONE. Not the entire membership.

Regardless,members are entitled to their opinions also.If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.No question the quality or standard of the reps we have now has deteroriated dramatically.I hate to say it but it appears that the wheels are coming of our once great union.The rank and file have definately lost confidence in the leadership.Hopefully the national leadership will be able to take some initatives to restore the confidence of the membership.

Regardless,members are entitled to their opinions also.If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.No question the quality or standard of the reps we have now has deteroriated dramatically.I hate to say it but it appears that the wheels are coming of our once great union.The rank and file have definately lost confidence in the leadership.Hopefully the national leadership will be able to take some initatives to restore the confidence of the membership.

The wheels are its members dumbass (thats my new saying, best way to put it). by the way I use that saying all the time, have a nice cup of STFU!

I can’t believe you would post this video. This is the ONLY Toyota plant that is organized and the UAW is fighting to keep NUMMI open. I agree the chair should have never said those things but he was completely frustrated with one individual that was intentionally disrupting the meeting. This member has done this on many occasions. Once the disruptive member was removed the union meeting was very productive.

I have met the chair of the NUMMI plant and he and his committee have been working night and day to keep this plant open. We should not display our dirty laundry on this forum. We should stand in solidarity with the NUMI members, not embarrass them.

Check out this video I found on youtube of a NUMMI worker trying todave his job.

Edited by Brother Solidarity