Toyota to recall GX460

NickF1011

The exact second I read this story on the web a Toyo commercial came on saying how safety continues to be their top priority. hahahahah Well if all their past work was a showing of their "top priority" in saftey I'd HATE to see there new initiative... Also the commercial state that all there vehicles now come with their star safety, what ever the crap that means. It like Christmas has never ended this year!

The exact second I read this story on the web a Toyo commercial came on saying how safety continues to be their top priority. hahahahah Well if all their past work was a showing of their "top priority" in saftey I'd HATE to see there new initiative... Also the commercial state that all there vehicles now come with their star safety, what ever the crap that means. It like Christmas has never ended this year!

I just heard on the news it is nothing more than a software update for the stability control program toi fix this problem.