Two Fiestas Are At my Local Dealership....

Well, Woodhouse Ford has two Fiestas on the lot. Let the import ass-whipping begin! Finally the wait is over. Now all that is required is the new Focus and we will have one hell of a great vehicle line-up!

Have You seen them Out Front?

Cause me and my Brother went to go see If they had them out on the lot and we didn't see them, But it said they have 2 on their site.

Have You seen them Out Front?

Cause me and my Brother went to go see If they had them out on the lot and we didn't see them, But it said they have 2 on their site.

personally i find that curious, as Ford is batching and holding prior to release...i dont see how one dealer would get specuial treatment...mes thinkin they are NOT for sale and perhaps Manufacturer cars purely for training and veiwing purposes.........otherwise all surrounding dealers would be up in arms about preferential treatment.....

They are on their website as normal everyday vehicles. Of course, they are the second or third largest volume dealer in the US. I'll call up there tomorrow to see if they are for sale or for training. As for the local dealers, no other dealers hold a candle to their volume so whatever they may wish to say would probably fall on deaf ears.

Edited by Mark8LSC CE0464

personally i find that curious, as Ford is batching and holding prior to release...i dont see how one dealer would get specuial treatment...mes thinkin they are NOT for sale and perhaps Manufacturer cars purely for training and veiwing purposes.........otherwise all surrounding dealers would be up in arms about preferential treatment.....

Yeah We didnt think they would be for Sale Just wanted so see one up close and get an idea of how big it was.

Just this past Sunday traveling on I-96 West of Novi, MI, I saw two convoys of new American Fiestas being batched and loaded. Each convoy held a mixture of sedans and hatches with SE, SES, and SEL badges. I passed both groups up as they were going about 65mph in same lane spaced close together. So I would say Ford is in the middle of the batch and load phase and still a few weeks away from shipping to dealers. And I would imagine Ford dealers in the West will be the first to get their Fiestas and Midwest later.