Ford To Put Thousands of Consumers Behind Wheel of 2011 F-150 EcoBoost Months Before On-Sale Date

No Irishman is drunk as long as he can cling to a single blade of grass and keep from flying off the earth

An Irishman had been drinking at a pub all night.

The bartender finally said that the bar was closing.

So the Irishman stood up to leave and fell flat on his face. He tried to stand one more time; same result. He figured he'll crawl outside and get some fresh air and maybe that will sober him up. Once outside he stood up and fell flat on his face. So he decided to crawl the 4 blocks to his home.

When he arrived at the door he stood up and again fell flat on his face. He crawled through the door and into his bedroom. When he reached his bed he tried one more time to stand up.

This time he managed to pull himself upright, but he quickly fell right into bed and was sound asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. He was awakened the next morning to his wife standing over him, shouting,

"So, you've been out drinking again!"

"What makes you say that?" he asked, putting on an innocent look.

"The pub called -- you left your wheelchair there again."

• Like 1

I just registered. I'm scheduled to drive one in Houston on October 2nd at 2pm. :happy feet:

I was signed up for September 25 at Texas Motor Speedway, but my son a football game that morning and my daughter is a cheerleader for another game that afternoon. Oh well, at least I still get to an Ecoboost F150 up close & personal at the Pickuptrucks.com dinner on Tuesday and then again at the State Fair of Texas! :)

I was signed up for September 25 at Texas Motor Speedway, but my son a football game that morning and my daughter is a cheerleader for another game that afternoon. Oh well, at least I still get to an Ecoboost F150 up close & personal at the Pickuptrucks.com dinner on Tuesday and then again at the State Fair of Texas! :)

excellent guys, keep us posted...still bummed Ford didnt release the eco in a SWB version...a std cab shortbed would be a HOOT and a semi- Lightning.

An Irishman had been drinking at a pub all night.

The bartender finally said that the bar was closing.

So the Irishman stood up to leave and fell flat on his face. He tried to stand one more time; same result. He figured he'll crawl outside and get some fresh air and maybe that will sober him up. Once outside he stood up and fell flat on his face. So he decided to crawl the 4 blocks to his home.

When he arrived at the door he stood up and again fell flat on his face. He crawled through the door and into his bedroom. When he reached his bed he tried one more time to stand up.

This time he managed to pull himself upright, but he quickly fell right into bed and was sound asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. He was awakened the next morning to his wife standing over him, shouting,

"So, you've been out drinking again!"

"What makes you say that?" he asked, putting on an innocent look.

"The pub called -- you left your wheelchair there again."

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I got to fwd that to me father.