Ford electric Focus

Haha, wow. Some real fanboys up in this place. Apparently in Nazi ford land you can't have your own opinion. :finger:

Now, let's see, IIRC, this started when you posted this gem of reasoning:

Man, that is one ugly car, but I've never really liked the look of the focus. This just takes it further down the drain. Lately some of the newer focus sedans have been pretty nice though...

Let's analyze this gem: it contains 1) Man, that is one ugly car; 2) I've never really liked the look of the focus 3) some of the newer focus sedans have been pretty nice though; and 4) This just takes it further down the drain.

So, in your opinion (no fact or critical reasoning to back it, except that you've never really liked how the Focus looked) it is one ugly car and the brand is already down the drain, as this takes it further down the drain. But somehow you conclude that some of the newer focus sedans have been pretty nice though, even though they're down the drain, like you said.

Whatever it is you do, try using a helmet. :)

Actually, this vehicle would be great for my elderly parents. They don't drive much anymore and small trips around town seem to be the only ventures they do go on. A huge plus is that Dad has a 240v outlet in the garage for his Arc welder that he doesn't use any more.....things that make you go, "hmmmmm..."