Has Ford been slighted in "Cars" movie?

I just saw Cars the other night. I thought it was very well done. I am sure I missed a lot of stuff in the backround. The Car Talk guys were great as a '63 Dodge Dart and a Dodge A-100 van. There are lots of Ford Guys at Pixar. There were lots of 'Fords in the backrounds in "The Incredibles". Check out Pixar's website for Cars for the back stories of the creators.

Something else to think about. In the movie, they showed a WWII Willy's jeep along with the hippie bus. How many jeeps did FoMoCo build and still built with the M151 series(Mine in Germany in the mid 80-'s was made by Ford in 1971

Something to ponder.

Y'all have a good one.

Glad to know that I was not the only one concerned about the lack of Fords in Cars! In fact this prevented me from initally going to to the movie, especially seeing how the tiltle is scripted from a 55'-57' Chevie.

Once I got over it, I really enjoyed the movie. Paul Newman's Hudson clearing the carbon out is great, and the Porsche chick is HOT!

Also, all the police cars at the Piston Cup were all Ford Expeditions, there was a teal Ford Explorer, three Ford F-150s, two Ford Fairlanes, a Ford Taurus NASCAR and a Ford Thunderbird. Also, "Jay Limo" was a Lincoln Town Car and the Radiator Springs police car was a Mercury Club Coupe, and two minor action Mercurys, another Club Coupe (from the Radiator Springs flashback) and a Grand Marquis. See http://imcdb.org/movie_317219-Cars.html for pictures and other cars from Disney's Cars. There were 10 General Motors vehicles, 8 Mopars and 14 Ford Motor Company vehicles. The only thing was, none of them played big roles but the Model T (more of a medium role), one minor action F-150 and the Clube Coupe.