Automobile: Focus wins again

I have to settle for the SE sport, for 2500 less than the titnium with the Automatic, I am more than willing to give for the an extra 2500 for the titanium with a Manual. The same price as the automatic Tits.

I have the money, ford please take my money.

I am sure Ford will build your Focus Titanium 6 speed manual long before it will sell my Focus wagon here in the U.S.

I have to agree that my first impression of the new Focus is that the front cabin felt very cramped...much more so than the old Focus. The car has more of a cockpit feel, it's something I haven't really seen in a Ford car since the 90s when we sat on the ground everything wrapped you like you're sitting in a bathtub. The cowl also feels much higher and the car doesn't feel as tall and open as the outgoing model.

The Fiesta however sits more comfortably and upright with better visibility, but it's still too cramped for the long-legged.

I'm definitely not this cars target audience, I LOVED the change over to the command-seating positions in the 2000's...but cars like the Fusion and new Focus are just too low-slung.

It's a good thing that there's different vehicles for the two of us to drive, because your "command seating" is my too high center of gravity. Heck, my previous Focus felt a bit tipsy when cornering at higher speeds, and it was just slightly taller than normal. And I don't get why so many think the new one is cramped, my new one is fine.

I got a 2012 Focus for a loaner, and was great to drive. Not "too small" at all. Only an inch lower, not losing 'command seating' by much.

Also, the seats have side bolsters which wide people maybe will not like. But, it isn't cramped at all like a Fiat 500.

And again, someone predicted it will flop since it is 'too Euro', but they ignore reality of sales #'s.

• Like 1