brandon keatts pulled up to international----WTF

usedtobe898

BRANDON KEATTS PULLED UP TO INTERNATIONAL---WTF?------- brandon keatts was a bargaining rep at saline he has 2000 seniority at best-----what was so good that he did at saline that he deserved to be pulled up to international? or was is some nepitism again----brandons dad is also at international-----isnt there anyone else more desevering,more seniority---someone more likely to take care of rank and file than this guy who will do whatever his dad tells hom what to do?-----------how many people got passed over so this lower seniority keatts could go up there to do and vote the way daddy tells him?

• Like 2

BRANDON KEATTS PULLED UP TO INTERNATIONAL---WTF?------- brandon keatts was a bargaining rep at saline he has 2000 seniority at best-----what was so good that he did at saline that he deserved to be pulled up to international? or was is some nepitism again----brandons dad is also at international-----isnt there anyone else more desevering,more seniority---someone more likely to take care of rank and file than this guy who will do whatever his dad tells hom what to do?-----------how many people got passed over so this lower seniority keatts could go up there to do and vote the way daddy tells him?

Guess he didnt want to go to DTP. another case of who ya know or who ya blow.

• Like 2

This is a sure sign that people are going to be made to transfer out of Saline to a Ford facility. He didnt want to go to DTP or wherever and be an average Joe....or work

• Like 4

Seniority? You don't say that he was/is a bad bargaining rep. Your main beef is his seniority? Tell me, in your opinion, how much seniority should you have before you are put on staff? If you think seniority should be the only determining factor, you are an idiot. Or rather, a jealous idiot....

• Like 6

Seniority? You don't say that he was/is a bad bargaining rep. Your main beef is his seniority? Tell me, in your opinion, how much seniority should you have before you are put on staff? If you think seniority should be the only determining factor, you are an idiot. Or rather, a jealous idiot....

im not jealous of all the ball licking he will have to do-----and i want someone who deserves to be there with merit and senoirity so get brandons balls out of your mouth and realize hes just gonna be another yes man---- i want someone who has the people who do the work backs not just another one of the good ole boys sons----he was also on the same 892 executive board that invested $100000. of the locals money in a investment scam----- great choice to pull up to international----i think not!!!!!! so he can be on the board who mismanages the veba money

• Like 2

If you have low seniority and yer Daddy is at the International, um, i don't think idiot is the correct word for you to have used there. Is this his Daddy, perhaps?... :shades:

• Like 2

So what they took Bill Eddy down there 5 or 6 years ago and he only has 1998 or 1999 senority. Brandon is one of the best reps in Saline in years. Maybe he will do some good down there give him a chance. One thing for sure at least Brandon did his job as far as i'm concerned when he was in Saline.

• Like 5

You most certainly don't know Brandon. Everyone in Saline (Orange, Light and Dark Blue) who know him and has delt with him knows, That he is a man of his word, He does not bullshit. He is out going and trustworthy. Wasn't affraid to tell you the answer you did not want to hear, He dedicated his life to the UAW and membership from the very start of his employment here. I don't care if he had 1967 seniority, I don't care if he had 2006. That guy has earned it. He is a force to be reckoned with and International knows it. I am more then happy to have a guy with such dedication and heart go downtown.

Thank you Brandon Keatts for being such a stand up guy. I know you will have nothing but the membership in mind while doing your new duties.

WILDO.

• Like 3

You most certainly don't know Brandon. Everyone in Saline (Orange, Light and Dark Blue) who know him and has delt with him knows, That he is a man of his word, He does not bullshit. He is out going and trustworthy. Wasn't affraid to tell you the answer you did not want to hear, He dedicated his life to the UAW and membership from the very start of his employment here. I don't care if he had 1967 seniority, I don't care if he had 2006. That guy has earned it. He is a force to be reckoned with and International knows it. I am more then happy to have a guy with such dedication and heart go downtown.

Thank you Brandon Keatts for being such a stand up guy. I know you will have nothing but the membership in mind while doing your new duties.

WILDO.

My Brother in Law is a loaned Skilled Tradesman at Saline. He would always go to Brandon for clarifications and the truth.

Sour grapes among some haters, namely the op??

Those elected jobs are a 24 hour 7 day commitment. Seems to me the international got a good rep. I would rather see a young dedicated, enthusiastic fighter at the international level than a 40 year seniority wore out old dog.

• Like 4

My Brother in Law is a loaned Skilled Tradesman at Saline. He would always go to Brandon for clarifications and the truth.

Sour grapes among some haters, namely the op??

Those elected jobs are a 24 hour 7 day commitment. Seems to me the international got a good rep. I would rather see a young dedicated, enthusiastic fighter at the international level than a 40 year seniority wore out old dog.

Not too mention he will more than likely be taking a pay cut considering that it now takes 6 years to get full entry level IUAW rep pay, as voted on at last years Con Con.

Yep we need some younger blood downtown for sure. If they keep getting these old dogs down there we will keep getting the same old crap. I only dealt with Brandon one time and he took care of my issue in one day that the other guys could not do in weeks. Im sure it helps to have his dad downtown but if you could use the advantage you would. We all knew someone to get a job at ford. :shades:

• Like 2

Yep we need some younger blood downtown for sure. If they keep getting these old dogs down there we will keep getting the same old crap. I only dealt with Brandon one time and he took care of my issue in one day that the other guys could not do in weeks. Im sure it helps to have his dad downtown but if you could use the advantage you would. We all knew someone to get a job at ford. :shades:

Well said. Any one of us would take the same road if given . if my Daddy had strings to pull i would grab them also, lets be real here.

Yes too many are getting free rides downtown..

The UAW slots these people in so they can go on vegas trips and outings, then they call it union business and they get paid what a guy on the line working 12 hours a day would get paid. That is a part of their contract with the company. Any union member downtown makes about 75-80k a year, while the rest of us are just working 4 days 10hrs a day at a dead end job paying us 32 a year.

If this doesn't at least make you wanna start a business (online or whatever) what would?

lol

32 a year? 28 bucks an hour X 2040 hours a year that's $57,120 you must take alot of time off work. :hysterical:

Take taxes out of that and it's 32-34.. Most people don't work every single work day of the year. You also have unemployment weeks as well to equate into that number. People's lives don't revolve around Ford 24/7 365.. I know mind didn't unless your 65 years old working in some repair hole, or a utility dude or electrician that does no work at all and can't stand his/her family and doesn't wanna be home.. Then you make 49 a year. lol

your math doesnt add up well, you get a good portion of your money back at tax time . you must not be claiming correctly to meet your needs. claim 0 they take the max out of your check, give you hefty refund. claim a 3 and they give you most money in check , little or no refund at tax time

Take taxes out of that and it's 32-34.. Most people don't work every single work day of the year. You also have unemployment weeks as well to equate into that number. People's lives don't revolve around Ford 24/7 365.. I know mind didn't unless your 65 years old working in some repair hole, or a utility dude or electrician that does no work at all and can't stand his/her family and doesn't wanna be home.. Then you make 49 a year. lol

Most people when they talk about how much you make state before tax numbers. Everyone's tax burden in different.

Everyone's lives are different. You take a 22 year old hot girl (2 tier) worker, and put her up against a 45 year old man (2 tier) worker, and I bet the guy gets paid more then the girl, because she doesn't work every day. That is my point. When your at dtp, no you don't wanna work every day, when I was at saline and we were always on 10 hours 5/6 days, I worked it. It depends on the place you work, and your lifestyle. Not everyone is pulling in 50k a year, I don't know anyone at ford that brings home 50k a year. Maybe back when Bill Clinton was pres we did.. That 14 years ago.

We have lost a lot of money through the last 15 years at ford. If we dont get it back fool us once shame on you, fool us twice shame on all of us!

I made 68,000 last year working Ccrew with midnight premium and minimal overtime....What planet do you live on Chuck? I f i was off being a sissy like you on medical every other week cuz im bi polar like you then ya id make 50k or 32k like you do...broke dick

• Like 1

I made 68,000 last year working Ccrew with midnight premium and minimal overtime....What planet do you live on Chuck? I f i was off being a sissy like you on medical every other week cuz im bi polar like you then ya id make 50k or 32k like you do...broke dick

What line do you work on? plug in one wire and text for 10 min? wake up truck plant sucks . union no balls. check line speed! whats that! where is our union? what is the union?

• Like 2

What line do you work on? plug in one wire and text for 10 min? wake up truck plant sucks . union no balls. check line speed! whats that! where is our union? what is the union?

I never said truck plant was easy. I was refering to him making 35k. How about work on your reading comprehension skills before you respond mental midget

• Like 1

DTP nick works at body shop I think. he's one of those piss on's that take commands from supervision to make them happy!. I bet he's utility or some team leader. Prob one of those assholes that rats people out all the time.

They say he wipes his boogers on the stalls, I guess they had him up front for that.

They did a DNA test on his right index finger..

I work in Trim Chucky....

• 2 weeks later...

Just another reason why we need a Full Membership General Election to elect ALL IUAW Officers!!