The truth about the UAW Ford grievence

hunnyboy69

Some idiotic posters on here want nothing more than to make everyone miserible.

These half truths and flat out lies are childish.......

Knock it off C___kie

NO SHIT....Geez how many ID's now, the dic--ead has taken over this site starts a post, and keeps it going with all the stupid bullshit replys

NO SHIT....Geez how many ID's now, the dic--ead has taken over this site starts a post, and keeps it going with all the stupid bullshit replys

Ok, dumbasses. My job is on the line. If I really sent you the email, provided to me, not only would you see my email address, you'd also see everyone's email address, that is why the contact, and return addresses were deleted I ain't that fucking dumb. As for the NCF file, again public record, why not copy it, ask your officials questions, and get the truth out of them.

Someone said their president showed them an email, ask them, if this was in fact the email?

Post what you want about me, but when this is all said and done, maybe, just maybe, you can all kiss my fucking ass. I'm just trying to get the truth out. But since all you fucks don't want to listen, instead, listen to the bullshit that is being laid out, and said, by both the union and your beloved company. You fucking idiots have given up, more than Government Motors, or Chrysler workers, and yet got nothing in return. Enjoy your trial size vasoline jar, as you vote, on yet another bullshit contract. Keep the name calling, and attacks coming, I love it. But after all you idiots vote yes, on yet another contract, that you won't see, oh for say a year, then come back to this post

Think of this one, smart asses. The company has offered the union 2 things. Higher percentage of tier 2 employees, for a possible 25 and out. Non production facilities, can expect an hourly cut to wages. The NCF letter I posted before, is real. The union wants to use OUR MONEY, THE COMPANY OWES US, as leverage for bargaining. Does this sound fair to you? The arbitration, is not for winning or losing the grievance, it's for how we get paid, cash, no fucking way, signing bonus, maybe, car voucher, most possibly. But again, when was the last time you voted on a contract, you actually saw, before voting? And I'm not talking about the "high points", I'm talking about the entire contract. If you really want to know who I am, come to Detroit, Labor Day weekend, and march in the parade, then you'll see who I really am (but of course you, would rather post negative name calling, instead of STANDING UP for your rights). Got the balls for the truth? then show it.

Think of this one, smart asses. The company has offered the union 2 things. Higher percentage of tier 2 employees, for a possible 25 and out. Non production facilities, can expect an hourly cut to wages. The NCF letter I posted before, is real. The union wants to use OUR MONEY, THE COMPANY OWES US, as leverage for bargaining. Does this sound fair to you? The arbitration, is not for winning or losing the grievance, it's for how we get paid, cash, no fucking way, signing bonus, maybe, car voucher, most possibly. But again, when was the last time you voted on a contract, you actually saw, before voting? And I'm not talking about the "high points", I'm talking about the entire contract. If you really want to know who I am, come to Detroit, Labor Day weekend, and march in the parade, then you'll see who I really am (but of course you, would rather post negative name calling, instead of STANDING UP for your rights). Got the balls for the truth? then show it.

What a loser!!!!

You are the dumbass

Buh By Chuck........... Go make another screen name---- Have you hit the 100 mark yet??

• Like 1

Ok, let’s figure this out.

1. We lost wage increases

2. We lost performance bonus’s

3. We lost X-Mas bonus’s

4. We lost 10 minutes of break time

5. We lost ETAP for us, then they returned it but not for our kids

6. We lost a large part of profit sharing (Ford Motor Credit)

7. We lost COLA increases (yes its correct, increases)

8. We lost overtime after 8 hours

9. Gave back the Monday Holiday after Easter

I’m sure I have missed a few things but let’s view these monitory net losses as they are. First off, we can’t count the overtime after 8 as a loss before it is a loss. So, unless you’re working short work weeks, then it becomes a larger formula that’s nearly impossible to calculate. So rule out number 8, just so we can simplify the formula. Let’s rule out number 4 because we are still being paid, I know we aren’t sitting down taking our deserved breaks from the line, but you still can’t calculate that as a loss in pay.

So the let’s look at the rest.

1. Wage increases where 3%, so if you go back 8 years and do the math. Average wages were $25.78. Currently our average is $28.38. So if you take the 3% per year and do the math, we end up with:

Year 1 = $26.25 or $50,976 annually

Year 2 = $27.35 or $52,512 annually

Year 3 = $28.17 or $54,028 annually

Year 4 = $29.05 or $55,776 annually

Year 5 = $29.92 or $57,446 annually

Year 6 = $30.81 or $59,155 annually

Year 7 = $31.73 or $60,921 annually

Year 8 = $32.68 or $62,745 annually

Currently Ford UAW auto workers earn $54,028 annually (or same as year 3) that puts us at a loss (without including overtime) $8,727 you then take item number 3 (xmass bonus) and add it 600 and you have $9,327. Now take item 2 (use year 8 for formula) and you have $2,091 this puts us at $11,418. Now our formula gets tricky. We must put the Ford Motor Credit back into profit sharing. Many have said that it would have earned us nearly 7k more just last year. So let’s use a rounder figure and put it at 6k that puts our figure at $17,418. If you then take the average COLA increases over the past 62 years (its inception was in 1949) we have rolled into our wages nearly $14 dollars. So on average COLA was right around $1.21, so let’s just round it off at $1, that’s $1,920 annually.

We are now at $19,400 annually per worker. That’s $795,400,000 in savings to Ford Motor Company alone. Now take your VEBA that on average saved nearly 30B (all 3 included) and that doesn’t include the 2nd largest savings we agreed to, that being the Holiday we gave back. All plants were shut down on this day, we stayed home and received pay. This single act alone was a huge cost savings to all 3. Think about it, take each plants cost to run loss because they not only are they paying us while off, they are not running.

So in all, I think we have done our share. We deserve to be compensated for our actions, the single largest act of personal loss ever taken by any group of workers, in order to save Ford Motor Company.

Bottom line, we lost nearly $20K annually. We produce the finest automotive products anywhere, and we make more than we ever have with 20% of the membership. Our CEO’s make more than they ever imagine. Has anyone ever wondered where all those savings went? We were nearly 1.5 million strong at one time, and in no way shape or form did anyone ever imagine producing 650 + car/trucks in a single shift.

How many billionaires do we have to produce before us as workers (we are the people that make them their money) start gaining back what we so deserve. How long are we going to listen to “we need to be competitive” so it’s up to you workers to cut more? You’re making billions each quarter, so enough with the “we are not competitive” horse shit slogan.

If my math is off, I apologize. I believe that I’m pretty close. Help me out if I’m not.

Jeff Hodges

Local 600

Dearborn Stamping and DTP Body

Vice President and Bargaining Committee

The only thing you are missing Jeff is probably my 5000 in grievances, and Vanguard jacket......

Welcome back camaro......I mean hunnyboy......I mean chuckie. It's frickin hilarious how as soon as you make some dumb ass statement and get exposed another name pops up. I've seen some lame ass comments made on here, but you sir are king of all persons residing in dumbass land. Shouldn't you be trying to make another fake email? That last attempt was pathetic, but I'm sure you can do better. Give it the old college try, ok well in your case high school drop out try. Or maybe you could take your profits from the cheap Chinese knock off sunglasses and get some edumacation.

• Like 2

Chuckie that butcher job was the equivalent of what a first grader would try to pull.

The sad thing is you spend so much time and energy trying to discredit the UAW that it must consume all of your time.

You remind me of the road runner and coyote from loony tunes. You of course are the coyote that is always getting his due from unsuccessful scam after unsuccessful scam while the road runner continues to thrive.

You need some help

• Like 3

Chuckie numnuts posted a fake letter from Jimmy Settles. Besides not having anything to do with the UAW, this retard mispelled "grievence" in both this thread and the fake Jimmy Settles letter. It is GRIEVANCE you moron! But, it is still hilarious how dumb this guy is. He's leading a revolution of one in the basement of his momma's house.

• Like 3

How can you call this the truth about UAW grievence. You have no facts here. this was never settle and if you read your own link you would know that. why would you post things like this? Very sad. I am new to this site and so far find it very up setting that there are so many people that just make up stuff like this and get people worked up over lies. lets work on sticking to the fact and work on sticking together, thats how ws will beat the company....

The truth about the Ford UAW grievence, filled shortly after the last contract was voted in. If you haven't heard, we lost COLA illegally, during the negotiations on our LAST contract. Look at your old paychecks for proof. The way they took our COLA, prior to the contract vote, was illegal. UAW-Ford, filed a grievence on our behalf. It went to court, and the UAW won, March 15th 2011 (not an exact date). Ford, then filed an appeal, the Appeals judge, again ruled on UAW behalf. According to the laws on payment for greivence, the company legally had 30 days in which to pay US off. Now it is in legsilature bullshit. The company addmitted to being wrong, bit can't afford to pay some 46,000 employees what they owe, rough estimate, including interest, again rough estimate, about $10,000 ea. The most profitable quarter, has always been the 3rd. The company wants to settle, so they can claim as a profitable loss, the UAW says NO. Their is an email floating around, along with gossip. The latest news, the company wants to give a vehicle voucher to each employee, as a settlement. This would cost every employee a ton of taxes. 1) taxed income, yes vouchers are taxable. 2) you would then have to pay taxes, when using this voucher on a car, it's in the fine print. Now read this article, and tell me your thoughts on all this BS.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2011108170335

Remember, in order to be a UNION, you must be UNITED. Our STRIKE VOTE IS COMING SOON, VOTE "YES" AND LET BOTH SIDES KNOW, WE ARE UNITED !!!

• Like 3

Wow, this post has become popular.

Ok the 3% pay increase started back in 1987, so for those of you who think it was never a part of the contract, guess again.

I wasn’t saying that we have lost 20k or 30k net. My point is that had they kept with the “Pattern” we should now be at a higher pay grade. So don’t come on here and say that you haven’t lost what you “think” you haven’t. You’re not making what you should be making, and that’s an income loss.

For those of you that think Ford Motor Credit isn’t or wasn’t the largest sum of money in the profit sharing formula, take a look at the 2000 and 2001 profit sharing vrs profit vrs number of workforce in the formula. Then take the same formula and put it toward the profit sharing last year. I’m sure you figure out the only difference is the fact FMCC was removed.

But we do have good news: Ford’s total labor cost for a worker, a combination of wages, benefits and pensions has been reduced more than 20 percent and is now about $59 an hour, compared to $56 at Toyota, according to the Center for Automotive Research in Ann Arbor, Mich.

So, as I have said time and time again, we workers did what we needed to do to save the Company we work for. Do we deserve to gain back many of the things we lost, yes and we should. But we must be smart as Union workers and our Union Leadership – both IUAW and Local – must be smart. We can’t go back to losing jobs and closing plants and with our pay being so close to the foreign competitors, we should be pushing for more work and more factories in the US. When our numbers are greater, we as a union are stronger, then and only then, can gain as a whole. The number one goal of the Union is and always should be, our job security. Think I’m wrong, I suggest you talk to our Brothers and Sisters on ILO, or about to be put on ILO due to their plant closing.

As for the person(s) that said Ford Motor Credit was never a part of the profit sharing formula, answer this question; why is it listed as “excluding Ford Motor Credit” in the Profit Sharing Formula on Page 879 of Volume 4 – in bold – in parentheses. Let me help you, it was a change in the contract, meaning it was language in the previous contract.

Be Good

Jeff Hodges

Local 600

Dearborn Stamping & DTP Body

• Like 5

Ford’s total labor cost for a worker, a combination of wages, benefits and pensions has been reduced more than 20 percent and is now about $59 an hour, compared to $56 at Toyota, according to the Center for Automotive Research in Ann Arbor, Mich.

So, as I have said time and time again, we workers did what we needed to do to save the Company we work for. Do we deserve to gain back many of the things we lost, yes and we should. But we must be smart as Union workers and our Union Leadership – both IUAW and Local – must be smart. We can’t go back to losing jobs and closing plants and with our pay being so close to the foreign competitors, we should be pushing for more work and more factories in the US. When our numbers are greater, we as a union are stronger, then and only then, can gain as a whole. The number one goal of the Union is and always should be, our job security. Think I’m wrong, I suggest you talk to our Brothers and Sisters on ILO, or about to be put on ILO due to their plant closing.

As for the person(s) that said Ford Motor Credit was never a part of the profit sharing formula, answer this question; why is it listed as “excluding Ford Motor Credit” in the Profit Sharing Formula on Page 879 of Volume 4 – in bold – in parentheses. Let me help you, it was a change in the contract, meaning it was language in the previous contract.

Be Good

Jeff Hodges

Local 600

Dearborn Stamping & DTP Body

Bravo,,,,,,,,,

Well said Jeff

If we dont secure products and investments in this agreement then there is no reason to complain about wages, benefits, cola and entry level if we have no job.

The entry level is not going away and it sounds like our raises will be in the form of a bonus like profit sharing as a benefit in profitable years

I am sure the IUAW will be proactive once again (like the 2007 agreement) in protecting all 40,000 of us with products which translates to our coveted job security

Good job Jeff and keep up the good work.

• Like 5

funniest thing is, you dumb asses come on here, daily, and keep adding fuel to my fire. Who is (are) the loser(s) now? Thanks dumb asses, you've made my month. Oh, and I'm not Chuck, or Chuckie, or whoever you dumb fucks think I am.

Lol, Chuckie. Yes, we keep making sure everyone knows what a liar you are. That you falsify documents and claim they are from Jimmy Settles and make other outrageous claims that are lies, lies, lies. So all you do is basically lie in every post you write. So, of course we will keep this thread going because you are a classic example of cranial rectal inversion and for someone like you, I am sure you like the taste of dingleberries in the morning. So keep Lying Chuckie and we will keep pointing it out. LOL!!! You still kill me with your fake Jimmy Settles post that a 4 year old could have made a lot better. What a retard!

• Like 4

OK, dumb asses, enjoy your bullshit bonus (taxed at 42%), because you're union is weak as fuck. Or better yet, ask for a jar of vasoline, because this contract will fuck you hard. I've been trying to warn you morons, but all you want to do is attack me, well, live and let learn. Dumb fucks

• Like 1

OK, dumb asses, enjoy your bullshit bonus (taxed at 42%), because you're union is weak as fuck. Or better yet, ask for a jar of vasoline, because this contract will fuck you hard. I've been trying to warn you morons, but all you want to do is attack me, well, live and let learn. Dumb fucks

Thanks for the warning Chuck. You have no credibility. Now, crawl back in your cave.

• Like 1