Update 3 negotitions

gary112

If you go back and read his post, he only said we had the "power" to vote no.

I have the right to vote. That, by definition, includes the right to vote no.

Why you going off on the man? Is your vote already a "YES"?

Well, someone here has the brains to figure out what I really said. And for the other guys information, anything lost is a concession!

• Like 1

I like Bob King. He came to plant and talked to us. Like a man. People yell and scream at him. He did not back down. I respect that. He's got guts. I don't like peoples beating on uaw alot. Uaw been good to me and my famile.

Damn man, you write like a caveman! Grog like! WTF!

• Like 2

Thanks for the compliment

Hey dumb ass, we make $28 per hour, great benefits and pension as well as great job security thanks to the UAW

You are voting no on an agreement you havent seen yet?

You seem to think $28 per hour and job security is a concession?

You are a fool

If this agreement comes to us with no concessions and a better profit formula or an additional bonus plan and plenty of investments for all of us Im in.

You on the other hand seem to think $28 per hour with golden benefits and job security is poverty.

I would like label you an asshole for infinity plus 1 you dumb ass.....................

oh you might want to wait to see a tentative before you start trying to preach how poorly we are paid

Good post but you attacked the poor guy with both barrels.........

Settle down.......... We have been labeled as competitive and we should get more work based on our current rates

We know we are paid well and have good benefits. We just need more investments as you said which generates job security. To lose the investments (no job) there is nothing to fight over.

Fine line to walk for sure

Keep attacking each other and the company wins

• Like 3

Good post but you attacked the poor guy with both barrels.........

Settle down.......... We have been labeled as competitive and we should get more work based on our current rates

We know we are paid well and have good benefits. We just need more investments as you said which generates job security. To lose the investments (no job) there is nothing to fight over.

Fine line to walk for sure

Keep attacking each other and the company wins

That is very true!!

• Like 1

I like Bob King. He came to plant and talked to us. Like a man. People yell and scream at him. He did not back down. I respect that. He's got guts. I don't like peoples beating on uaw alot. Uaw been good to me and my famile.

"Me big chief money. me want raise. Me no yell at King. Me like king want raise. Me want cola back. Me Tarzan you Jane" LOL

• Like 1

"me vote yes on contract. me think signing bonus good for tarzan family"

Do you remember in 07 when all the IUAW negotiators signed on the forums to sell the agreement.....Seems to be a lot of new members(pimping the cause) so I decided to join the new member club!

Do you remember in 07 when all the IUAW negotiators signed on the forums to sell the agreement.....Seems to be a lot of new members(pimping the cause) so I decided to join the new member club!

He's not only a member, he's the President! :ninja:

Start sending out your letters to promote striking.. were gonna need to strike this time around to show them who's who and who's boss. We buy the product we make (they own) if not for us, they wouldn't have sales.. We control the votes, don't depend on your IUAW to help you through this, they are going to do everything they can to pass the word down to take anything that comes along. They will make up lies to get you to vote yes the first time around. They will come to your line and bug you again like they did in 08 trying to get you to vote to remove our right to strike!. What kinda fucking UAW tells it's members to vote yes on a no-strike clause..

lol

get it?

good..

remember it's just like frosted flakes, add milk and sugar then eat.. spit out the rest.

Yea, taking advice from you would be like investing with madoff............. Don't you realize how stupid your statement is on striking?

They don't even have a tentative deal and you want to strike.

We could use your help on the picket line and I'm sure in your position you could use $200 per week

hahhahahahahhahahahhahahhhhhhheehehheheheheheheheh

Start sending out your letters to promote striking.. were gonna need to strike this time around to show them who's who and who's boss. We buy the product we make (they own) if not for us, they wouldn't have sales.. We control the votes, don't depend on your IUAW to help you through this, they are going to do everything they can to pass the word down to take anything that comes along. They will make up lies to get you to vote yes the first time around. They will come to your line and bug you again like they did in 08 trying to get you to vote to remove our right to strike!. What kinda fucking UAW tells it's members to vote yes on a no-strike clause..

lol

get it?

good..

remember it's just like frosted flakes, add milk and sugar then eat.. spit out the rest.

Ya gee the company is soooo dependent on selling employees vehicles at the Aplan price(sarcasm) what are there 25,000 employees? Say in any one year 10 percent buy a vehicle....Thats not even a drop in the bucket of fords total sales....and they break about even selling it to you at APLAN price....dumb analogy chuck

"Me big chief money. me want raise. Me no yell at King. Me like king want raise. Me want cola back. Me Tarzan you Jane" LOL

How about go an sit at the table and get us a local agreement that doesn't have the company walking all over us Tarzan....go crawl up Gary's azz and swing down when he tells you too!! Don't worry about things you can't control!! You are in control of our local agreement now fix this shit hole! This would'nt be a bad place to work if we had some representation!!

• Like 1

How about go an sit at the table and get us a local agreement that doesn't have the company walking all over us Tarzan....go crawl up Gary's azz and swing down when he tells you too!! Don't worry about things you can't control!! You are in control of our local agreement now fix this shit hole! This would'nt be a bad place to work if we had some representation!!

That 15 page local agreement that Gary negotiated is the laughter of all of Ford. Incapable, uneducated and lacks what it takes to be a leader that can actually make a decision

• Like 1

I say no till we get back everything they had no problems taking it from us, time to give back, how long have you gone without a raise a lot longer the white color employees time for us to be paid.

What does white "color" employees have to do with this. Sounds like some racism. You can say no till you turn blue in the face, but most people have enough sense to understand that the economy just doesnt dictate us getting much this time around. Hopefully next contract we can start getting some shit back.

I say no till we get back everything they had no problems taking it from us, time to give back, how long have you gone without a raise a lot longer the white color employees time for us to be paid.

I try not to get involved in these political discussions, but as a white collar employee I had to respond. White collar, the regular salaried folk (not management) have received only 3 raises in the last 11 years. At the same time, our health insurance costs have gone through the roof. We have co-pays, deductibles, etc., but also have money taken out of each paycheck to go towards medical and dental. Some people can have $400-500 per month taken out. We don't get Vision unless we pay for it. We don't get similar pay for overtime or must work overtime and not be paid. I am sure there are many other hourly benefits salaried do not receive compared to the hourly workforce. While the hourly employees had different safety nets to help out their workforce when the Company was cutting, salaried employees were fired. I believe at least 10,000 were fired. Maybe more because it was done on three occasions. Many got stipends, but not as good as the hourly employees. This isn't a slam on hourly workers, actually I applaud you for what you have. I just think when people start throwing around things about salaried getting raises or some other such thing you need to get a bigger picture.

I understand the UAW hourly gave up concessions to help save Ford Motor Company and I am glad that you did. I probably wouldn't be here right now if you didn't have the courage to make the tough decisions. I hope the UAW hourly workers continue to have that courage. Our future depends on it.

Now, who is watching Verlander today?

I try not to get involved in these political discussions, but as a white collar employee I had to respond. White collar, the regular salaried folk (not management) have received only 3 raises in the last 11 years. At the same time, our health insurance costs have gone through the roof. We have co-pays, deductibles, etc., but also have money taken out of each paycheck to go towards medical and dental. Some people can have $400-500 per month taken out. We don't get Vision unless we pay for it. We don't get similar pay for overtime or must work overtime and not be paid. I am sure there are many other hourly benefits salaried do not receive compared to the hourly workforce. While the hourly employees had different safety nets to help out their workforce when the Company was cutting, salaried employees were fired. I believe at least 10,000 were fired. Maybe more because it was done on three occasions. Many got stipends, but not as good as the hourly employees. This isn't a slam on hourly workers, actually I applaud you for what you have. I just think when people start throwing around things about salaried getting raises or some other such thing you need to get a bigger picture.

My only question to you is if your a rebalancer and how much of a bonus did you get for cutting out jobs adding to others and overloading them?! I have no sympathy for salary cause they do not have to do the same job for damn near 11 hours a day on the line. You guys don't get your hands dirty and if it works out on paper it must work on the line!

Edited by damagedone37

My only question to you is if your a rebalancer and how much of a bonus did you get for cutting out jobs adding to others and overloading them?! I have no sympathy for salary cause they do not have to do the same job for damn near 11 hours a day on the line. You guys don't get your hands dirty and if it works out on paper it must work on the line!

6 am - 4:30 = 10.5 subtract 2 half hour breaks= 9.5 subtract 1 half hour lunch break = 9 hrs+avg in another .7 tenths for breakdown,stock,bottleneck in line, etc= 8.3 hrs

for a 10 hr day at $29 bucks! Come on fellas!

6 am - 4:30 = 10.5 subtract 2 half hour breaks= 9.5 subtract 1 half hour lunch break = 9 hrs+avg in another .7 tenths for breakdown,stock,bottleneck in line, etc= 8.3 hrs

for a 10 hr day at $29 bucks! Come on fellas!

Where the hell are you working where you get 60 minutes for breaks?! At DTP it's unpaid lunch and were not out until 512p or 442a. Shit if we broke down .7 tenths everyday mgmt would have a coniption! We get 50 min for breaks and it's tag relieved. Were down maybe ten minutes from breakdowns all day.

Have a swell day!

• Like 2

Where the hell are you working where you get 60 minutes for breaks?! At DTP it's unpaid lunch and were not out until 512p or 442a. Shit if we broke down .7 tenths everyday mgmt would have a coniption! We get 50 min for breaks and it's tag relieved. Were down maybe ten minutes from breakdowns all day.

Have a swell day!

We give relief guy $10 bucks week and everyday one of us gets to leave early. Just saying.. I'ts not as bad as some make it out to be. For not having college degree, or even H.S. diploma , I'm not complaining ...Thats all.. Go Tigers ..rahhhhhhhh

Ditto, Damagedone. Not sure where it is that they get two 1/2 hour breaks along with 1/2 hour lunch....but can they make that happen at the Claycomo plant? Now that would be SWEET. It's only a 1/2 hour lunch & 20 minute break...so to break it down, that's 5:30pm - 4:30am (at least) = 11hrs - .5 hr for lunch = 10.5 hrs - 20 mins = 10 hrs 10 mins - maybe 10 mins average for breakdowns (let's just say 20 mins), = 10 hrs & it's actually not quite $29/hr pay, it's just over $28/hr.... & that's standing (or walking) there...on the line.. actually working very hard.

Ditto, Damagedone. Not sure where it is that they get two 1/2 hour breaks along with 1/2 hour lunch....but can they make that happen at the Claycomo plant? Now that would be SWEET. It's only a 1/2 hour lunch & 20 minute break...so to break it down, that's 5:30pm - 4:30am (at least) = 11hrs - .5 hr for lunch = 10.5 hrs - 20 mins = 10 hrs 10 mins - maybe 10 mins average for breakdowns (let's just say 20 mins), = 10 hrs & it's actually not quite $29/hr pay, it's just over $28/hr.... & that's standing (or walking) there...on the line.. actually working very hard.

Days is much different here at Claycomo ! We have good team that works together, not to mention relief guy! and yes ! Marlene even knows about it !

Here on days at the Claycomo plant we get our time ; 30/30/30 because we have a system that benefits us and not them ! Marlene's pants get twisted but oh well. It's up to us to make it work ....so if your team cant handle being responsible or doing their job it surely wont work for them. Good luck