To my fellow DTP/Ford Employees

damagedone37

please do the membership a favor and stop talking to the press. It creates bad public perception and I know for a fact majority of the workforce does not feel the same as you! Greed kills. I would, as most, prefer job security. Too many people have been uprooted from home plants. You make us look like greedy fools. I agree we do deserve something, but don't say,"Well that isn't enough!!!" Tell that to the guys who have worked at four five different plants and tradesmen who need to return to their tools. Job Security vs another 2k(13-1500)after taxes! You decide.

• Like 7

DD37,

You are 100% correct.

People are whining and complaining and the deal is not done yet! I am shure when a deal is done will find out and vote accordingly! Our bargining team hasn't even started the compensation portion of the negotiation. We are on hold until they come to an agreement.

Cooler heads always prevail. We may not get everything that we want but we will get more than GM. Maybe even a small percentage match to our tesphe plan.

Guys like Walkowicz are all morons. The media eats them up spits them out and make us all look like hot headed morons.

Ford is loved now because of our business stratagey and our product. A cool, calm, rational agreement with the company will only make us look better in the consumer eye. We are blessed! We now have the product at the right time.

For all that think that Alan Mullaly makes too much, who would they rather have had guide the company through this economic turmoil than him. He was right on target with all his decisions and we are in fairly good shape despite the amount of debt that the company still owes to the banks.

Look at it this way, St Louis Assembly has 600 openings, they had 17,000 applications for jobs that pay $15.50. This shows you the real number of people who need work.

DD37, you are right on in you assesment of the situation in all of our plants. Remember this though, "You can't please them all!"

God Bless the UAW and the Ford Motor Company, and all us hard working UAW Ford Employees!

May God Bless our negotiating team and may He bless us with an equitable agreement.

• Like 6

You guys/gals are doing a great job and I think the quality of Ford vehicles is a testament to the efforts of all. Please be proud. You deserve to be treated fairly, but as another poster said-don't get greedy.

Thank you. We are thankful for what we have and protective of our earning power. Those dissidents that you see in the news or read in the paper are no representative of the majority of us here.

The media purposely seeks those sick people out and expose them to make us all look bad.

Thank you again

• Like 4

You guys are so company it's so obvious, stop company hugging, you company people want to whine and complain how we should be thankful we have a job. Look we should have thankful we had a job 10 years ago and were still here right? lol

And I love how the people that have not posted in this forum since 2008 suddenly come in here in 2011 saying they are thankful when back in 2008 you got screwed. You must like getting screwed cause it looks like your asking for another screwing.

YES I think we would all agree were lucky to have jobs, now it's time to be lucky for our raises and our give backs. It's only fair right? "One team, one product, one Ford", isn't that what good old Allan says?? Equity of sacrifice? where is the sacrifice on the part of the company. And if Ford pattern bargains with the GM deal I'm going to vote NO and strike.

I'll bring the hot dogs and pop. Who's joining me?

I'll personally pay for 15 days of food and pop outside the international building.

i'm with you brother. We need to stand our ground. These posters need to quit sucking the companies ass! Quit whinning how we are lucky to have a job and fight for what we deserve.We deserve a raise or a no vote from me also.

• Like 3

You guys are so company it's so obvious, stop company hugging, you company people want to whine and complain how we should be thankful we have a job. Look we should have thankful we had a job 10 years ago and were still here right? lol

And I love how the people that have not posted in this forum since 2008 suddenly come in here in 2011 saying they are thankful when back in 2008 you got screwed. You must like getting screwed cause it looks like your asking for another screwing.

YES I think we would all agree were lucky to have jobs, now it's time to be lucky for our raises and our give backs. It's only fair right? "One team, one product, one Ford", isn't that what good old Allan says?? Equity of sacrifice? where is the sacrifice on the part of the company. And if Ford pattern bargains with the GM deal I'm going to vote NO and strike.

I'll bring the hot dogs and pop. Who's joining me?

I'll personally pay for 15 days of food and pop outside the international building.

Hey Chuckie you don't work for Ford anymore so stop posting in employee forums you narrow minded cynical fuck.

• Like 1

please do the membership a favor and stop talking to the press. It creates bad public perception and I know for a fact majority of the workforce does not feel the same as you! Greed kills. I would, as most, prefer job security. Too many people have been uprooted from home plants. You make us look like greedy fools. I agree we do deserve something, but don't say,"Well that isn't enough!!!" Tell that to the guys who have worked at four five different plants and tradesmen who need to return to their tools. Job Security vs another 2k(13-1500)after taxes! You decide.

I have not seen or heard "you know who" running his lips in the paper or on the news. Thank God.

They play him like a violin and it is embarrassing

I am worried that when the media focuses in on Ford that blithering idiot will spew his unattainable demands that turns the buying public against us.

• Like 1

DD37,

You are 100% correct.

People are whining and complaining and the deal is not done yet! I am shure when a deal is done will find out and vote accordingly! Our bargining team hasn't even started the compensation portion of the negotiation. We are on hold until they come to an agreement.

Cooler heads always prevail. We may not get everything that we want but we will get more than GM. Maybe even a small percentage match to our tesphe plan.

Guys like Walkowicz are all morons. The media eats them up spits them out and make us all look like hot headed morons.

Ford is loved now because of our business stratagey and our product. A cool, calm, rational agreement with the company will only make us look better in the consumer eye. We are blessed! We now have the product at the right time.

For all that think that Alan Mullaly makes too much, who would they rather have had guide the company through this economic turmoil than him. He was right on target with all his decisions and we are in fairly good shape despite the amount of debt that the company still owes to the banks.

Look at it this way, St Louis Assembly has 600 openings, they had 17,000 applications for jobs that pay $15.50. This shows you the real number of people who need work.

DD37, you are right on in you assesment of the situation in all of our plants. Remember this though, "You can't please them all!"

God Bless the UAW and the Ford Motor Company, and all us hard working UAW Ford Employees!

May God Bless our negotiating team and may He bless us with an equitable agreement.

Trades back to trades!!!!

This can only be attained by product commitments like the ones we got in 2007.

If we get more product like GM many trades will be able to return to skilled jobs......

• Like 2

i'm with you brother. We need to stand our ground. These posters need to quit sucking the companies ass! Quit whinning how we are lucky to have a job and fight for what we deserve.We deserve a raise or a no vote from me also.

Your no brother of mine if you are against job security for the majority of the membership. Anyone claiming to vote NO because they are not getting enough $$$ is a greedy bastard. If you show up at the International building because of your automatic NO vote, I bet there will be a lot of us waiting there for you. You won't last 10 minutes there.

• Like 4

At least give credit where credit is also due. Way Forward and One Ford was started before Mullaly was brought on board. He was hired to continue it to fruition. So give Bill Jr. his due .

And sorry but IMO NO ONE is worth $26 mil or potentially 1/3 billion in stock options.

• Like 1

At least give credit where credit is also due. Way Forward and One Ford was started before Mullaly was brought on board. He was hired to continue it to fruition. So give Bill Jr. his due .

And sorry but IMO NO ONE is worth $26 mil or potentially 1/3 billion in stock options.

The future of the company depends on everyone. Does Alan Mulally have a part? Of course, he does. Alan Mulally gets Ford Motor Company millions in free advertising each year. Advertising Age estimated it at $1Billion. Is $1 Billion in free advertising worth $26 million in compensation? In my world it is. When have you made $25 and created $1000 worth of wealth or publicity? It is easy to complain when you don't know the facts. Alan Mulally also has stock options which have dropped by 40% this year. How would you like your pay tied to the stock price. Would you be willing to take a 40% cut in pay for this year?

• Like 1

The future of the company depends on everyone. Does Alan Mulally have a part? Of course, he does. Alan Mulally gets Ford Motor Company millions in free advertising each year. Advertising Age estimated it at $1Billion. Is $1 Billion in free advertising worth $26 million in compensation? In my world it is. When have you made $25 and created $1000 worth of wealth or publicity? It is easy to complain when you don't know the facts. Alan Mulally also has stock options which have dropped by 40% this year. How would you like your pay tied to the stock price. Would you be willing to take a 40% cut in pay for this year?

First go back and read again. I never said Alan wasnt a part. Didnt even say he wasnt a big part. But the plan was already there. Alan may be the face but someone else came up with the plan. The Gm/Chrysler Bankruptcys created more positive publicity for Ford than Alan could ever dream of.

• Like 2

Is someone paid me a total compensation of over 80 million last year with his bonus and the stocked dropped from 80 mil to 48 mil because of the 40% cut....I think I could survive!!

• Like 2

Now more than ever we must stop the "company owes us" and "we get everything back". These are statements that the press are looking for to print or put on TV. It only gains public hatred for us and would not be beneficial in case talks break down.

The media will spin us as spoiled, under worked, outdated, luddites

Keep away from the press, they will just twist things to hurt us........... Talking to the press will only hurt the uaws position of bargaining

• Like 1

Now more than ever we must stop the "company owes us" and "we get everything back". These are statements that the press are looking for to print or put on TV. It only gains public hatred for us and would not be beneficial in case talks break down.

The media will spin us as spoiled, under worked, outdated, luddites

Keep away from the press, they will just twist things to hurt us........... Talking to the press will only hurt the uaws position of bargaining

The media's job is to create division among us. Too bad, we have a few very willing to help them harm or destroy us.

DD37,

You are 100% correct.

Good post

I hope everyone that needs product investments get them in this agreement. Many of us are in dire need for survival

Good post

I hope everyone that needs product investments get them in this agreement. Many of us are in dire need for survival

You are right, many of us need product and job security. I can live without getting everything back right now. I can't live without my job.

• Like 4

You are right, many of us need product and job security. I can live without getting everything back right now. I can't live without my job.

I hope we see a lot of product investment in our plants. What's more important--work for at least four more years or a few members get everything they want and we start having lay-offs and plant closings? I think work for all is more important.

• Like 1

I feel ya brother! Too many people I know ask me why we are so greedy. I try to explain all the good the union does, but all they see is the UAW anti-union bashers on TV and in the paper wanting more and more money. We can do all the good in the world and one Gary can mess it up in 5 minutes.

I feel ya brother! Too many people I know ask me why we are so greedy. I try to explain all the good the union does, but all they see is the UAW anti-union bashers on TV and in the paper wanting more and more money. We can do all the good in the world and one Gary can mess it up in 5 minutes.

What gives me a sick feeling is reading the comments on every article in the News and Free Press after certain people make quotes (you know who) and the hatred chatted towards the UAW. Its not one or two comments, its every comment for pages.

I avoid reading comments on these articles for the harm is damaging and to a certain extent, irreversible

• Like 1

What gives me a sick feeling is reading the comments on every article in the News and Free Press after certain people make quotes (you know who) and the hatred chatted towards the UAW. Its not one or two comments, its every comment for pages.

I avoid reading comments on these articles for the harm is damaging and to a certain extent, irreversible

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Fords-success-stirs-UAW-apf-3597784092.html?x=0&.v=5

Sigh...Just keeps yapping...

• Like 1