signing bonus of $6,000

watching1

Those on ILO or medical over 90 days will not get signing bonus!

that's f###king bullshit ford said today that they have 250 people on ILO and the IUAW couldn't get the people that are on ILO the signing bonus how do they sleep at night?

Edited by done

that's f###king bullshit ford said today that they have 250 people on ILO and the IUAW couldn't get the people that are on ILO the signing bonus how do they sleep at night?

Why would that be the IUAW's fault, this has always been rule. I am sure if it were up to the IUAW everyone would get signing bonus, raises, car vouchers and cola. Are you seriously blaming the UAW?? DO you think that the company gives 2 fks about any of us, especially those on ILO?? WOW! Where are you ILOed from?

Get the fucking rule changed in negotiations then bitches. that is their fucking job, or is it just fucking us that's their job.

LOL....love this site....people think that negotiations are a like someone getting steam rolled...not that way brother/Sister. I suggest that if you are off of work maybe you can take some classes at your Region on Arbitration and Negotiations to educate yourself on the process. Unfortunately the company doesn't roll over to every demand of the IUAW. Again if it were up to the IUAW they would give it to everyone. What do they have to gain for not getting you a bonus?? WOW! Where are you ILOed from? as production or skilled??

PS if anyone has the chance to take a workers compensation class...great....a friend of mine, who was a committeeman at the time, asked me if I wanted to take a class over the weekend with him. So I did....great class and you learn a lot!

Edited by Captain723

Cap, your being a little UAW stooge. Its not a steamroller, its standing up and telling Ford they can do better. Its not trying to settle.

You here all this they are trying to settle shit coming from the UAW and then you see they settled.

Instead of waiting and coming back the next night or the one after that, they took the ugly bitch home at 2 am didn't use protection and now we're stuck with paying for their bastard child.

there are things you don't compromise on. Everyone gets paid. If they can't budge on 250 ILO's then we walk.

Could someone please tell captain and the UAW Ford Dept who needs the signing bonus the most, those working or those on ILO?

Not sure where you have been but 40k workers are not going to strike because 250 on ILO didn't get a signing bonus, but lets entertain that thought...40k members walk for 1 month losing around $3800 while ford isn't making cars, so they are losing 1 million every 10 minutes. With that kind of math do you think it would benefit walking out over....my guess is no and even if we did walk, check out history, you would never recoupe the $$ lost. Again, I am not saying this to be shitty, I am sure if the UAW could have gotten it they would have, again they do not benefit from not getting you a signing bonus!! I am just trying to understand why you are pist and the UAW....be pist at the company...I am sure the IUAW will agree with you that you deserve it but they couldn't get it...be pist at the company for not giving it to you, not the UAW because I am certain they tried to get it for you! Again, why do you keep avoiding the question of where did you get ILOed from??

Edited by Captain723
  • Like 1

ilo or tlo the laid off workers at the Indy.plant,have been given return to work dates to Louisville.so will that make them be on tlo,instead of ilo..Just wondering.

If you are working and have a report date and then get laid off it would be a TLO because you have a return to work date. Unfortunately if you are laid off and then have a job opportunity, you remain on ILO until you go back to work!

You will never convince me that Settles and the Ford dept couldn't have gotten those 250 the first bonus and that they couldn't have gotten us the Rod Meloni bonus plan.

Solid House choose not to. Cap, they choose not to push hard enough. Pattern bargaining. They could have gotten more but choose not to. They held us back as to not piss of GM and Chrysler people

you know this and i know this.

Look I understand how upset you are, hell I would be upset also, but not at the UAW because if they could have gotten it they would have. The rules of eligibility have almost always been the same! Shitty if you are one of those on ILO. You never did tell me what plant you are laid off from??

Look I understand how upset you are, hell I would be upset also, but not at the UAW because if they could have gotten it they would have. The rules of eligibility have almost always been the same! Shitty if you are one of those on ILO. You never did tell me what plant you are laid off from??

WELL IF IT IS PASSED I GUESS MYSELF AND A LOT OF OTHER FORD EMPLOYES ON LAYOFF WILL NOT GET THE MONEY.I WOULD VOTE NO BUT WAIT I CAN`T VOTE. BUT THEY DO TAKE DUES OUT OF MY TAP MONEY.THERE ARE MORE WORKERS LAID-OFF THAN 250.THEY DON`T COUNT THE ACH PEOPLE BECAUSE WE ARE THE WHITE TRASH OF FORD.

• Like 1

WELL IF IT IS PASSED I GUESS MYSELF AND A LOT OF OTHER FORD EMPLOYES ON LAYOFF WILL NOT GET THE MONEY.I WOULD VOTE NO BUT WAIT I CAN`T VOTE. BUT THEY DO TAKE DUES OUT OF MY TAP MONEY.THERE ARE MORE WORKERS LAID-OFF THAN 250.THEY DON`T COUNT THE ACH PEOPLE BECAUSE WE ARE THE WHITE TRASH OF FORD.

I JUST RECEIVED A PACKAGE FROM THE INTERNATIONAL ITS A TUBE OF DURA LUBE.I HOPE IT MAKES THIS CONTRACT GO IN EASIER .

Edited by watching1
  • Like 1

Just for the record, if you read the wording real carefully you can smell the fuckjuice. It is not called a signing bonus, it is called a "settlement" bonus which most likely means it is a signing bonus and your equity of sacrifice grievance "settlement". Thank you once again Mrs. King. The membership will wake up one day and we will force a vote on your job one day. Enjoy your dirty under the table money while it lasts because its coming.

ijiji.bmp

• Like 1

Just for the record, if you read the wording real carefully you can smell the fuckjuice. It is not called a signing bonus, it is called a "settlement" bonus which most likely means it is a signing bonus and your equity of sacrifice grievance "settlement". Thank you once again Mrs. King. The membership will wake up one day and we will force a vote on your job one day. Enjoy your dirty under the table money while it lasts because its coming.

ijiji.bmp

Somebody else posted on here, and it's true, that if you look through old highlights books it's always called a settlement bonus. Just this time with the equality of sacrifice grievance and all the talk about a settlement the wording looks really bad.

how would u feel if u got let go on 9/30/11 few day before they came to a deal,,now we sit and wonder if we will get anything,,,talk about getting screwed....

We are in the same boat. It is doubly frustrating knowing that they put GM ahead of the Ford contract too. If they had focused on Ford first maybe they would have been done before the layoff. Who knows.

We are in the same boat. It is doubly frustrating knowing that they put GM ahead of the Ford contract too. If they had focused on Ford first maybe they would have been done before the layoff. Who knows.

still isnt fair,there are other lts still working and have no lay off date witch i think is messed up,,,for needs to step up and treat everyone the same

LOL....love this site....people think that negotiations are a like someone getting steam rolled...not that way brother/Sister. I suggest that if you are off of work maybe you can take some classes at your Region on Arbitration and Negotiations to educate yourself on the process. Unfortunately the company doesn't roll over to every demand of the IUAW. Again if it were up to the IUAW they would give it to everyone. What do they have to gain for not getting you a bonus?? WOW! Where are you ILOed from? as production or skilled??

PS if anyone has the chance to take a workers compensation class...great....a friend of mine, who was a committeeman at the time, asked me if I wanted to take a class over the weekend with him. So I did....great class and you learn a lot!

READ PAGE 243C OF THE CONTRACT EVERYONE BUT ILO PEOPLE ARE GETTING A BONUS,EVEN TPT,LTS,AND UNION PEOPLE WITH LESS THAN ONE YEAR ARE GETTING THE BONUS.DON'T TELL ME THE IUAW COULDN'T HAVE DONE BETTER.

READ PAGE 243C OF THE CONTRACT EVERYONE BUT ILO PEOPLE ARE GETTING A BONUS,EVEN TPT,LTS,AND UNION PEOPLE WITH LESS THAN ONE YEAR ARE GETTING THE BONUS.DON'T TELL ME THE IUAW COULDN'T HAVE DONE BETTER.

They did they gave every team worker or groupleader 3.50 cent raise page 18 of handout the unions puting on the tables also they will do supervisor work,less supervisor and lite maintenance less skill trade workers and if the groupleader got that raise ,how much did UAW and IUAW get ,does anybody know.and why only groupleadersr getting that raise and not the other production workers,they work a lot harder then that groupleader ,whos really a want a be forman.

Edited by itsmeuaw

Uncle going to tax all that settlement bonus in half so u all be looking at a lot less ,plus the union dues come out of there too,so that money will be around 4500 dollars including that 3700dollars profits sharing check ,and the only reason 1year and r gettin money is to help pass this contract and if sales drop u be on the street ,like the old new hires ,that never got rehire again,Ford has do call list ,whenever they hire someone ,they check to see if your name is on it.None TPT,,LTS,ILO people that were promise fulltime jobs if they voted this contract in and they did and got lay off ,I see you on the next list ,if sales drop..Look all that work their doing outside u think they our to shut this plant ,they made deals with GOV Quinn and Mayor Emanual .They got tax breaks roads move and built so trucks don.t have to wait for trains ,those tracks going on Torreance and on 130st a road is being built over it ,right now ,do u want to make 60 grand or 30 grand then vote no.Also u have no right to strike ,when they add more work to your job ..

Edited by itsmeuaw

Uncle Sam going to tax all that settlement bonus in half so u all be looking at a lot less ,plus the union dues come out of there too,so that money will be around 5000 dollars and that includes profitsharing check too and so call 1500 checks in june be about 900 dolllars you Know , the only reason 1year and under r gettin money is to help pass this contract and if sales drop u be on the street ,like the old new hires ,that never got rehire again,Ford has do not call list ,whenever they hire someone ,they check to see if your name is on it.None TPT,,LTS,ILO people that were promise fulltime jobs if they voted this contract in and they did and got lay off ,I see you on the next list ,if sales drop..Look all that work their doing outside u think they our to shut this plant ,they made deals with GOV Quinn and Mayor Emanual .They got tax breaks roads move and built so trucks don.t have to wait for trains ,those tracks going on Torreance and on 130st a road is being built over it ,right now ,do u want to make 60 grand or 30 grand then vote no.edited made errors in first reply sorry ,so angry.