Avon Lake building Transit ?

jeter3000

Hmm, you saw me, didn't have anything smart to say to me, why here? You know who I am, how bout tell me who you are?

Last notification I got from Ford was a pension eligibility form from the NESC! Retirees aren't allowed to post? I'll post where I like! :shades:

Actually I didnt know who you were till my g.u. pointed you out . I only posted the question becasue several people in my area were laughing about the hole confusion about us building the transit and how you were always on here pointing out stuff about a place you "retired " from. I havent posted on blue oval in years. my name is Ken. I work on the opposite end of where you used to work. B33 is where im usually hanging . Nothing personal..just curious why you have such an opinion about volume and what goes on here?

Actually I didnt know who you were till my g.u. pointed you out . I only posted the question becasue several people in my area were laughing about the hole confusion about us building the transit and how you were always on here pointing out stuff about a place you "retired " from. I havent posted on blue oval in years. my name is Ken. I work on the opposite end of where you used to work. B33 is where im usually hanging . Nothing personal..just curious why you have such an opinion about volume and what goes on here?

I'm concerned for the plant, I have allot of friends still there, and I still bleed blue. I was hoping for a smaller fuel efficient vehicle for Avon, or like initial reports the F-100 would be built there side by side with the Econoline. I'm doing my part. I am going to buy an F-Series truck next year once I get done customizing my Fusion. Tinted windows, stereo, custom paint, and under body LED's. Just ordered the body kit, and spoiler. Should be nice when it's done. Sorry if I came off abrasive, your comment looked confrontational. I have a few haters there too. LOL

Hmm, you saw me, didn't have anything smart to say to me, why here? You know who I am, how bout tell me who you are?

Last notification I got from Ford was a pension eligibility form from the NESC! Retirees aren't allowed to post? I'll post where I like! :shades:

I mean no disrespect..... but being eligible for a pension and being a retiree are not the same....and you know it....post all you want....who cares

• Like 1

I mean no disrespect..... but being eligible for a pension and being a retiree are not the same....and you know it....post all you want....who cares

You cared enough to post. We already ran this one up the flag pole, it's still flying. :banvictory:

Hey Longball what is the definition of a retiree? :fan:

Edited by Furious1Auto

You cared enough to post. We already ran this one up the flag pole, it's still flying. :banvictory:

Hey Longball what is the definition of a retiree? :fan:

I do get a bit put off by you claiming to be a retiree....those of us who worked our entire lives in the shop may take offense at you implying you have put in your time. I believe you understand that taking a buyout is NOT the same as being a retiree. ....I know what the definition of retiree is....maybe you could tell me how you can fit your situation into the definition

Merry Christmas

• Like 2

I do get a bit put off by you claiming to be a retiree....those of us who worked our entire lives in the shop may take offense at you implying you have put in your time. I believe you understand that taking a buyout is NOT the same as being a retiree. ....I know what the definition of retiree is....maybe you could tell me how you can fit your situation into the definition

Merry Christmas

:~)

Seriously, this Ford Truck is not the same as the Sterling. How was Sterling able to use Ford's design?

Perhaps you need to take a reading comprehension class. I said :

Ford NEVER sold the light or medium duty truck business to Sterling !

Those are pictures of Heavy Duty, Class 8 trucks and you are correct, Sterling bought the Class 8 business from Ford.

Sterling was a "member" of the Daimler AG Truck Group. Daimler announced a plan to discontinue the Sterling product line in October 2008.

Merry Christmas

Well said and spot on.

Longball; you and your gay lovers need to learn to stay on topic, This thread was created to discuss OHAP product. Don't know if a short attention span is a product of old age or not.

Theoldwizard;

At the point where Sterling took over the class 8 trucks I saw no new Ford med duty models introduced. I did however see the first Sterling Medium duty trucks on the road, so it was a reasonable assumption on my Part that they had also bought this class from Ford. Sterling had a following in the industry too, They built a reputation for being one of the most maneuverable off road construction vehicles you could drive due to it's turning radius. If I had been correct then it would have given OHAP another nameplate to produce. 2008 was the year of the first contract modification, and for government loans, so I imagine Daimler dropped the line due to lack of investment capital, and restructuring. I did search the net once you posted Sterling was owned by Daimler. I fond a pic of a Ram half ton pick up with a Sterling grille, but I did not know if it was factory, or a personal customization. I would do something like that. Just like I would love to have a CAT diesel in a light duty F-Series truck.

I have seen the Dodge Sprinter with three different name plates also, the first I saw had FreightLiner badgeing, Then Dodge, then I saw one with a Mercedes emblem. All three appeared to be factory.

Edited by Furious1Auto
  • Like 1

Longball; you and your gay lovers need to learn to stay on topic, This thread was created to discuss OHAP product. Don't know if a short attention span is a product of old age of not.

Theoldwizard;

At the point where Sterling took over the class 8 trucks I saw no new Ford med duty models introduced. I did however see the first Sterling Medium duty trucks on the road, so it was a reasonable assumption on my Part that they had also bought this class from Ford. Sterling had a following in the industry too, They built a reputation for being one of the most maneuverable off road construction vehicles you could drive due to it's turning radius. If I had been correct then it would have given OHAP another nameplate to produce. 2008 was the year of the Octo mods, and for government loans, so I imagine Daimler dropped the line due to lack of investment capital, and restructuring. I did search the net once you posted Sterling was owned by Daimler. I fond a pic of a Ram half ton pick up with a Sterling grille, but I did not know if it was factory, or a personal customization. I would do something like that. Just like I would love to have a CAT diesel in a light duty F-Series truck.

I have seen the Dodge Sprinter with three different name plates also, the first I saw had FreightLiner badgeing, Then Dodge, then I saw one with a Mercedes emblem. All three appeared to be factory.

I thought you were mature enough to actually try to support your position that you are retired from Ford....I guess I was wrong

Merry Christmas

• Like 1

I thought you were mature enough to actually try to support your position that you are retired from Ford....I guess I was wrong

Merry Christmas

I don't have to defend it, it's fact.........I thought you were intelligent enough to formulate intelligent discussion about the topic you are posting on. I guess I was wrong.

• Like 1

Merry Christmas everybody.

Do you think we can get through the weekend with "peace and goodwill for ALL men"?

And Merry Christmas to you fired, and everyone else at OHAP, hopefully the new year brings great things.

Longball, just say it like it is " I don't like what Furious has to say, I am not smart enough to hold a conversation with him, so I will continue multiple failed attempts to take away his rite to speak. I will also continue to speak off topic on every thread he posts on"!

Vested in the Ford/UAW pension plan, voluntarily separated employment = retiree :stirpot:

• Like 1

I began my post with the statement that I don't care if you post...I do however have a problem with people who refuse to follow rules...you continue to do as you wish, without respect for the rules of this forum...This is just my opinion...you obviously feel otherwise...I wonder why you always bring up stuff about gays...a.bit off topic for you, but I understand you were born this way...it's not a choice...

Merry Christmas and peace to all

• Like 1

I began my post with the statement that I don't care if you post...I do however have a problem with people who refuse to follow rules...you continue to do as you wish, without respect for the rules of this forum...This is just my opinion...you obviously feel otherwise...I wonder why you always bring up stuff about gays...a.bit off topic for you, but I understand you were born this way...it's not a choice...

Merry Christmas and peace to all

I can't be baited, and I post within my rites. If you think I am in the wrong bring it up with the moderation staff, I will win that battle every time. I won't argue it with you any longer, you have no authority, and I can substantiate my claim to those who do with official documentation.

Now can you provide me with sales figures for the F-6/7 series?

Edited by Furious1Auto
  • Like 1

Who cares who posts here

Most posters are outside of Ford and try to impose their personal agendas, Union busters, reporters, anti-Americans etc...

So what if Furious posts here. I dont care....... At least I learned that the 2 companies that I terminated employment with yet still get a pension because of government protection still means that I am an employee or retiree from those companies yet legally terminated and separated.

So in essence anyone that took the Special Termination of Employment still is an employee or retiree of Ford :confused:

Wow, you learn something new everyday

Keep on posting Furious, I really enjoy your conspiracy theories regardless of your termination of employment status

Really this forum was boring until you started posting again.............. Keep the posts coming