FLAT ROCK ASSEMBLY LOCAL CONTRACT

daveyb

We have not local contract. ix'nayed by the ocalla. So, what's the deal? Do we have to agree to learn 8 jobs and run around like sons of guns to be able to have a local 3000 FRA agreement, or is there some wiggle room where we can still get the Fusion and not have to work like 4 dollar an hour Mexicans? I don't know, and you prolly don't know, but i'm pretty sure you've got a stupid opinion....Let 'er rip.... :fan:

Edited by daveyb

Local 600 M&C as well as KCAP{im pretty sure} also have no local agreement yet.That tells me that the company is playing hardball.

Add the CAP (551) to the list. As of last March the local stated they were waiting for International to complete "their" contract....

Decker

1 of the 1788

Add the CAP (551) to the list. As of last March the local stated they were waiting for International to complete "their" contract....

Decker

1 of the 1788

Why do we have a Local if waiting for International to complete "Local 551" contract...,This is backward ,we should being voting for International chairman and president ,why are we paying our local units and chairman ,if IUAW .is calling the shots ,Local means what ????

Decker

1 of the 1788

Good to hear we're not the only ones. kind of. Here's to a new year with new local contracts that don't suck!!

Why do we have a Local if waiting for International to complete "Local 551" contract...,This is backward ,we should being voting for International chairman and president ,why are we paying our local units and chairman ,if IUAW .is calling the shots ,Local means what ????

BINGO!!! i thought the uaw was democratic? how can we not vote for OUR international president?

We have not local contract. ix'nayed by the ocalla. So, what's the deal? Do we have to agree to learn 8 jobs and run around like sons of guns to be able to have a local 3000 FRA agreement, or is there some wiggle room where we can still get the Fusion and not have to work like 4 dollar an hour Mexicans? I don't know, and you prolly don't know, but i'm pretty sure you've got a stupid opinion....Let 'er rip.... :fan:

"4 dollar an hour Mexican" WOW ur kinda racist....Local 600 has a contract by the way..stop whining and learn the jobs

Decker

1 of the 1788

You might think 551 would want to get busy with our Local Contract, When we have the company at a little disadvantage in regards to the company has plan in place to go to three crews. The leverage should be on the Union side, or maybe will will here the usual b.s. We need to agree to everything the Company wants or We wont go to Three crew. To late, the Company has already shown there hand with all the New Additional Managment brought in, and all the promotions that are taking place to set everything up for three crew. Hows this sound, You guys need to work with us and give up all the classifacations in order for the plant to be in a position to go to three crew

Since March with No Contract, well everyone is probably very busy, Im sure they will get around to it one day.

2 of 1788.

Just wondering.....

How is it working out at other plants, with the managers that are on the move, fast trackin or show up at a new plant for their promotion?

We seem to be going through some high level type of stress, (Envy or jealousy) brought on by all these people on the move.... The outward dislike for the fast trackers is very noticeable, too.

Now, not to insinuate that all managers are in these groups but we seem to have a large numbers of movers and fast trackers that seem to be lost and the, I`m here, promotion group are staying in their new found offices a whole lot....

Lets see, 7 days of production, new model year and new model units, with 40 or 50 new managers along with 6 or 7 hundred new entry level (maybe) members and who knows how many transferees. Now roll in the, jump shippers and the I don`t work here no more group and sounds like.... a mighty bumpy ride ahead.

Did other plants do any training?

Oh, on the expired local contract thing, when going to a 3 crew and with the changes in the work rules or work practices, which most certainly will happen when going from traditional to 3 crew, did any other locals bring these changes to the membership in a democratic manner? Or do the verbal agreements just continue like the expired local agreement?

Just wondering??

Decker

1 of the 1788

Edited by Decker

Just wondering.....

How is it working out at other plants, with the managers that are on the move, fast trackin or show up at a new plant for their promotion?

We seem to be going through some high level type of stress, (Evey or jealousy) brought on by all these people on the move.... The outward dislike for the fast trackers is very noticeable, too.

Now, not to insinuate that all managers are in these groups but we seem to have a large numbers of movers and fast trackers that seem to be lost and the, I`m here, promotion group are staying in their new found offices a whole lot....

Lets see, 7 days of production, new model year and new model units, with 40 or 50 new managers along with 6 or 7 hundred new entry level (maybe) members and who knows how many transferees. Now roll in the, jump shippers and the I don`t work here no more group and sounds like.... a mighty bumpy ride ahead.

Did other plants do any training?

Oh, on the expired local contract thing, when going to a 3 crew and with the changes in the work rules or work practices, which most certainly will happen when going from traditional to 3 crew, did any other locals bring these changes to the membership in a democratic manner? Or do the verbal agreements just continue like the expired local agreement?

Just wondering??

Decker

1 of the 1788

Chicago Stamping hasn't had a local agreement since 2003.

"4 dollar an hour Mexican" WOW ur kinda racist....Local 600 has a contract by the way..stop whining and learn the jobs

It took awhile for the stupid to show up, but alas. If using the word Mexican to denote someone from Mexico is "kinda racist", then paint me kinda racist, but I don't think there's much tread there. So, stop whining and put on a shirt! :hysterical:

Edited by daveyb