Equality of Sacrifice

itsmeuaw

Where'sare money from that 2007 contract,U n Bob king need to retire take the money the company gave u and retire ,before u are charge with deceiving the work force in think u filing a grievance on our be half ,plz show ,u said after xmax holiday u post on facebook ,A concern member ,wants to see the grievance and the day it was file n whats going on if not going to yhe labor board ,this isn,'t murder trial maybe u should know something and we like to hear it ,that that they matters ,because u r the reason the union r breaking up n your cronies.

Where'sare money from that 2007 contract,U n Bob king need to retire take the money the company gave u and retire ,before u are charge with deceiving the work force in think u filing a grievance on our be half ,plz show ,u said after xmax holiday u post on facebook ,A concern member ,wants to see the grievance and the day it was file n whats going on if not going to yhe labor board ,this isn,'t murder trial maybe u should know something and we like to hear it ,that that they matters ,because u r the reason the union r breaking up n your cronies.

sorry grim reaper ,but keep trying to push this off this site n hope we forget about it.these our his word on page 2 of this forum

Here is what we wait for:

1) The attorneys on both sides are done with examination and cross examination of the witnesses and agree that all evidence has been presented and hearings officially end.

2) Once the hearings are done the union and company attorneys produce the closing arguments (briefs) within 30 days

3) The arbitrator has 30 to 90 days to render a decision

So in essence I want to know when all hearings are done (1). Then I know that the attorneys have 30 days for briefs (2). Then I wait for the final and binding decision 30 to 90 days from the arbitrator (3).

Those are the updates that matter.

Unless the whole issue is a lie and the UAW has been stringing us along about it, hopeing it will go away, and we will shut-up about it. When you think about it...its a real possibility.

Its time that our elected and appointed represenatives found out the simple fact that they are NOT the UAW. WE, The Membership are the UAW and its time these bozos figured out this simple fact, and begin working for US!

• Like 1

Its time that our elected and appointed represenatives found out the simple fact that they are NOT the UAW. WE, The Membership are the UAW and its time these bozos figured out this simple fact, and begin working for US!

At least have enough imagination to come up with your OWN signature line instead of copying mine word for word..

• Like 1

Heard if your not happy about what the company does

they are settling with you for $50,000 and you can leave!

wow does that sound like a salary response, why do we have a union again? according to that statement we dont need one and should just be happy with whatever the company does.

• Like 1

Most of the people I've talked to (including my old man) don't expect to get a dime from the EoS grievence. It seems to me that if money was going to be awarded it would of been done already.

Please educate yourself before posting here new one. Engage yourself with the arbitration process and how it is utilized by many industries for final and binding conflict resolution.

The case is still in the arbitration examination cross examination of witnesses. The arbitrator is an administrative law judge and will render a decision once the he decides the all evidence has been presented. Company nor union can taint the arbitration process.

Now start posting facts and not your imaginary thoughts

• Like 3

ENGLISH MF-ER ... DO YOU SPEAK IT?! Good God man ... crap like this is an embarrassment to your Union brothers and sisters who can put a decent sentence together.

• Like 7

Lets get a camera and about 50 of us trot down to the Solidarity house and demand to see a copy of this grievance. This grievance was filed but the UAW is sitting on it and stringing you a long. Any court proceeding is public knowledge, simply find out what court is hearing these proceedings and go in there and ask for a copy of the transcripts. They are available from the court clerk for a fee.

The information in this case needs to be brought forward.

Someone needs to come in here and prove everything they say is true.

UAW doesn't even answer their facebook page anymore none of them do. They need to all be dethroned from the top down, even the plant chairman's should go cause they suck the coolaid juice.

Edited by morepie
  • Like 1

At least have enough imagination to come up with your OWN signature line instead of copying mine word for word..

Sorrry just wanted to keep this post at the top ,before everybody forgets about it!And before you know its off the page one then page 2 n then not showing at all.Where is facebook updates you promise JimmY Settles!

ENGLISH MF-ER ... DO YOU SPEAK IT?! Good God man ... crap like this is an embarrassment to your Union brothers and sisters who can put a decent sentence together.

I see you never text on a phone before ,they used parts of words ,to shorten the text ,.hm=home,brg=bring,u=you,y=why,go f self = u

Please educate yourself before posting here new one. Engage yourself with the arbitration process and how it is utilized by many industries for final and binding conflict resolution.

The case is still in the arbitration examination cross examination of witnesses. The arbitrator is an administrative law judge and will render a decision once the he decides the all evidence has been presented. Company nor union can taint the arbitration process.

Now start posting facts and not your imaginary thoughts

I never claimed what I said was fact, just saying that there are a lot of people that feel like they won't end up with anything from the EoS. I myself don't have a stake in the outcome, but I'd like to see arbitration successfully award you guys the money as back in 07 you did give up a lot, and you guys have yet to see much of what you gave up given back.

It was my understanding that the Eos was supposed to be settled back in Novemeber. Now maybe I'm wrong about that, but at least to me it appears as if things are being needlessly dragged out. Just an opinion, not facts. Lets be honest here, the company doesn't want to give you any money, that should be a given, so hopefully arbitration will settle in your favor.

I never claimed what I said was fact, just saying that there are a lot of people that feel like they won't end up with anything from the EoS. I myself don't have a stake in the outcome, but I'd like to see arbitration successfully award you guys the money as back in 07 you did give up a lot, and you guys have yet to see much of what you gave up given back.

It was my understanding that the Eos was supposed to be settled back in Novemeber. Now maybe I'm wrong about that, but at least to me it appears as if things are being needlessly dragged out. Just an opinion, not facts. Lets be honest here, the company doesn't want to give you any money, that should be a given, so hopefully arbitration will settle in your favor.

Part of the "dragging out" has been due to the Company challenging some documented evidence presented by us. They have been squirmin' like a whore in a church. They actually had to subpoena 3 Ford executives to testify!

Part of the "dragging out" has been due to the Company challenging some documented evidence presented by us. They have been squirmin' like a whore in a church. They actually had to subpoena 3 Ford executives to testify!

Well, I hope you guys win and get some of the money back that you gave up. As my father has worked for Ford for 25 years, I know how hard it was for you guys to do what you did, but you did it to help the company, and the company, now that its bringing in record profits needs to make good on their end of the deal. Its unfortunate that you guys needed to file the grievence in the first place, but it is what it is.

I haven't been paying super close attention to the goings on with the EoS grievence other than talking to my father about it from time to time, so of course I don't know all the details, that I'll freely admit. It just seems like when situations like this arise, the company tends to do anything it can to "squirm' out of it. I see some folks on here feel as though its a forgone conclusion that they'll win, and any negativity about the possible outcome is frowned upon, but this is the real world and the right thing doesn't always happen. Good people get screwed, bad people make out, its the way the world works.

Good luck though, I'm rooting for you guys.

• Like 1

The Ford people took our money, now they don't want to pay it back when they have all this money sitting in a bank. greddy fucks. I will never buy a Ford again. I'm buying GM from now on!.

If everyone takes that stand, we will all be out of a job.... It would be cutting off your arm because you don't have a bandaid for a paper cut.

• Like 1

Sorrry just wanted to keep this post at the top ,before everybody forgets about it!And before you know its off the page one then page 2 n then not showing at all.Where is facebook updates you promise JimmY Settles!

Trust me even if this or the other 50 threads on this topic fall off the front page, you can rest assured everyone from local appointed rep positions on up hears about this grievance daily. Regardless if people know shop floor reps have no involvment in the process at this stage.

You can also place wagers that it will be a tight race as to who the members hear the results from first, their local leadership or the paper.

Seeing as how they meet on April 5th, safe bet is Jimmy will give an update after the Easter Holidays.

Edited by lquidspine
  • Like 2

Trust me even if this or the other 50 threads on this topic fall off the front page, you can rest assured everyone from local appointed rep positions on up hears about this grievance daily. Regardless if people know shop floor reps have no involvment in the process at this stage.

You can also place wagers that it will be a tight race as to who the members hear the results from first, their local leadership or the paper.

Seeing as how they meet on April 5th, safe bet is Jimmy will give an update after the Easter Holidays.

And the "Settles" update will go like this....blah blah blah....nothing to see here....blah blah blah...be happy to have a job.

• Like 2

Heard they need more witnesses so it be another year before they set a date .

The UAW is looking for anybody that feels they were screwed to tell there story on stand.

Free trip to Vegas if you side with the company and a free UAW pen.

I dont really get all the witnesses bullshit, witness to what? receiving bonuses and raises? from the company and witnesses from the union saying we didnt? it's all bullshit.

• Like 2

I dont really get all the witnesses bullshit, witness to what? receiving bonuses and raises? from the company and witnesses from the union saying we didnt? it's all bullshit.

As seems to be this entire process. Frankly, Many feel that the greivance was never filed, never went to arbitration, and the IUAW is just waiting and hoping the damn thing gets forgotten. They think it was a story put out by the UAW to safe face for Mr. King after we spanked him so badly back in 2009 whan we rejected the consessionary contract that he negotiated

I personally tend to agree with them. Never saw an arbitration case go nearly 3 years without being settled.

• Like 2

You are correct. Here are the steps for all of the "chucks" out there

1) The attorneys on both sides are done with examination and cross examination of the witnesses and agree that all evidence has been presented and hearings officially end.

2) Once the hearings are done the union and company attorneys produce the closing arguments (briefs) within 30 days

So in essence I want to know when all hearings are done (1). Then I know that the attorneys have 30 days for briefs (2). Then I wait for the final and binding decision 30 to 90 days from the arbitrator (3).

Still confused read the above 3 steps s-l-o-w-l-y. This is how the past 2,000 UAW-Ford Umpire Decisions have been made.

Not a new process but it has been in our contract for 65 years.

The arbitrators "decision" will be final and binding and in written form.

• Like 6

You are correct. Here are the steps for all of the "chucks" out there

Still confused read the above 3 steps s-l-o-w-l-y. This is how the past 2,000 UAW-Ford Umpire Decisions have been made.

Not a new process but it has been in our contract for 65 years.

The arbitrators "decision" will be final and binding and in written form.

Your numbers add up to 120 days when did step 1 officially end ? Jimmy settles called this membership uniformed and ignorant at contract ratification time, if we are, who's fault is that ? Please read s-l-o-w-l-y it's been over 2 yrs. people are sick of the smoke screen.

• Like 2