Mandatory Skilled Job Offers

I went to the meeting and the info was good. They said that there are 37 surplus tool and die in zone 1 and they would be canvassing the bottom 37 to see if they wanted the KCAP or buy down or reskill. They also said there will be a huge need for elec. 130 in zone 1 and sso 45 and mr 18 and 12 mm all in zone 1. They did not foresee anyone getting forced out of zone. The reskilling goes by location first. The timeline will be sometime by the end of Aug. The company is in the process of hiring from the street and needs to address all ilo and on prod. trades before they continue. The KCAP posting is step 8 of the hierachy and is just to get to step nine if KCAP can hire off street. New moving allowance option is 4800 niw 5200 at year 10000 at year 2 and 10000 at year 3 and keep RTBU. Now with that in mind I have been told I would be on my tools soon so many times my ears hurt from it. So, I hope this is the real deal and they can finally end this nightmare for everyone.

• Like 1

Bigcountry makes them himself!

Did u see any corn in the donuts cause I seen him eat corn at lunch

Nope...no corn ones. But there were some raisin ones and peanut ones that the salary pukes were devouring! Hahahahahahahahaha!

• Like 1

I wish someone would tell me where my life boat is at the s.s. saline is sinking. And m/w's over here need a job too.

Well, we start the process again Monday. All the peeing is done, next is the class room, then the reality of the floor...... :drop:

We can`t get members to transfer to this part of heaven, "CAP", so the doors to the street are wide open. (again) :yup:

Think about it, CAP isn`t all that bad...??? The AWS is working out soooo well, everyone loves it. Attendance is at a point that LRO is just standing at the gate and waving the AWOL`ers (that come in 2 days a week) down to the floor. Pick up your green card (LRO release to work) later or the next day and take it to your supervisor if he/she even asks for it? DRAMA we have so much, new actors are needed all the time. Bring your rumors we always need new rumors.... OH... the weather, you will love it here!!!!

Come...On...Down.... Just ask Jimmy, he will tell you he loves it here!!!! :D

Decker

1 of the 1788

Edited by Decker

The T and D working production at MAP were canvassed yesterday for they wanted to go. I talked to labor at rouge and he said the movement could be early as next week with all back on by the end of August. The ITL guys are on their way to van dyke and woodhaven next week so maybe the movement we all have been waiting for has started. I think they are just filling the needs now with bumps in seniority order. They already know our reskill preferences and can get us surplus guys in a program soon too. Good luck all and keep posting so we know when and where movement is happening. A little info goes a long way for us that want back to our tools after so long.

The T and D working production at MAP were canvassed yesterday for they wanted to go. I talked to labor at rouge and he said the movement could be early as next week with all back on by the end of August. The ITL guys are on their way to van dyke and woodhaven next week so maybe the movement we all have been waiting for has started. I think they are just filling the needs now with bumps in seniority order. They already know our reskill preferences and can get us surplus guys in a program soon too. Good luck all and keep posting so we know when and where movement is happening. A little info goes a long way for us that want back to our tools after so long.

how many I.T.L was that.

• 2 weeks later...

So I have heard they have posted for Industrial tool and pipe-fitters, any other postings coming? I hope they are not trying to scam anyone still on ILO working production. Since they have hired trades in Chicago, they should have followed the steps and let those who can bump do it. I know a couple of guys have said if they don't get to bump they are going to lawyer up. I don't blame them really, the steps are in the contract. This time they cant make up a new rule to protect their buddies and kids, its in the contract black and white.

If you are told you cant bump I would definitely ask to see a seniority list!

Good luck guys, call SAM.

Being offered electrician, Stationary steam, or Metal model maker as reskill choices does any one have any ideas of shifts and locations and plus or minus of these jobs. They were offered to me at the rouge complex.

Come join us as an Electrician.

The more with less seniority under me the better. :)