Equality of Sacrifice

daveyb

All Bullshit! The Arbitrator is not deciding what we receive. He ONLY decides if we are wrong or right in our grievance. If he so decides that we have won then Ford and the UAW go back to the table to come up with some sort of monterey agreement. This was told to us at an info meeting by our plant chair.

Here it is.....hot off the press! We will be getting a check in Sept. for the sum of 7700.00........TAX FREE!

Tax Free.......... you could have put any other stupid shit at the end...but no, "TAX FREE"

The same members thinking their going to get $$$$$.00 and listening to those members that start their sentence with "someone said".."I heard".. are the same people who listened to the voices in their heads ...then started their sentences with "someone said" or "I heard" then stated the current contract was the best thing for us....

Here`s one for ya... You will get what Ron tells you, what you will get. And you better be thankful!!!! or Ron will send Jimmy out there to kick your ass..... :banmolest:

Decker

1 of the 1788

LMFAO! The majority of yall on here voted yes for concessions and now ya worried to death about gettin' paid...."Wonder when were gonna hear something"......"wonder how much were gonna get"...........................Personally, I think its funny as fuck!

Edited by Bigcountry

It is funny how peeps think we gonna get something!

Bring the donuts Bigcountry you sorry sack of shit!

The golden rule is......BELIEVE NOTHING YOU HEAR AND HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE! The way I look at it......if yer dumb enough to swallow the banjo minnow, then yer dumb enough to get burnt!

So just got done reading the ruling and no wonder they kept it under wraps for so long, UAW prez Bob King dropped the ball and didnt have everything in writing as lengths of time for company sacrifices but then turns around and makes our sacrifices perm with this latest contract...thanks Bob! Hope all u union officials that strong armed this contract are happy to have a job...we just blew 50 yrs of sweat and tears by our union for better working hrs,pay, and healthcare for us and for retired members in less than ten yrs !!!!! Ford is laughing all the way to the bank! Do us a favor Bob and retire now u have done enough damage...i mean a lawsuit on verbal discussions and handshakes for evidence...REALLY!!

• Like 1

So I guess the company is saying Bob King is a liar?Ford never said any of what Bob King said they did. He never had anything in writing just verbal commitments.You mean he trusted the company who has been lying to us for years.The UAW president filed a grievance based on verbal commitments?So the union president is that big of a fool or he is a liar?Which one?Im betting he is a liar just like the company. Imagine that, Bob King a liar.Who would have guessed??????????So for all members who voted for all the concessions,you finally got what you deserve.Unfortunately you took the rest of us who believe in what unions are supposed to stand for and do, down with you in this race to the bottom.Good job 50 years of gains gone in a few years.And its not even over yet.Wait and see how much longer any unions survive if Romney is elected.We live in a country filled with 50% idiots .......sorry I meant republicans.I mean hell lets give the rich, oops I mean the minimum wage job creators more tax breaks. The burden they have carrying all our money to their offshore bank accounts must be getting pretty tiresome.

• Like 2

So just got done reading the ruling and no wonder they kept it under wraps for so long, UAW prez Bob King dropped the ball and didnt have everything in writing as lengths of time for company sacrifices but then turns around and makes our sacrifices perm with this latest contract...thanks Bob! Hope all u union officials that strong armed this contract are happy to have a job...we just blew 50 yrs of sweat and tears by our union for better working hrs,pay, and healthcare for us and for retired members in less than ten yrs !!!!! Ford is laughing all the way to the bank! Do us a favor Bob and retire now u have done enough damage...i mean a lawsuit on verbal discussions and handshakes for evidence...REALLY!!

------ bob king didnt make these concessions permanent--- the buttholes who voted yes on the last national contract did!---------i voted no and did what i could do hopeing it would of gotten turned down and iuaw went back to get what we lost---but the money up front swayed the majority of the uaw to make those concessions permanent!

the membership voted...after major threats from international...to vote in the changes permanent...and now we wonder why we didn't win the grievance? Bob King was selected as a "company man" to push this bs contract thru and parachute out golden. How about 3 years from this Sept. everyone gets their house in order and takes a stand...instead of rolling over on idle threats from the union reps up north and tell them to shove it up their ass...enjoy the next 3 years...it's what some of you voted for.

I was damn nere right....i said we would get 7700.00.......we're gettin' xx00.00! Look how close I was to being right!

Dam!!! Big country!!! thats a good one!!!! I needed a giggle :hysterical2:

Hold your heads up CAP, its not a big deal.... just remeber those sentences that started with "I heard" or "Someone Said"... and don`t forget those faces that the sentences where coming out of.... they will without a dought be leading you down the "right" path once again in the near future.

Its easy to see the membership will be paying for all the hard work ( as Bob and Jimmy stated) in this last negociations... and pay, and pay.....and pay.

Decker

1 of the 1788

So I guess the company is saying Bob King is a liar?Ford never said any of what Bob King said they did. He never had anything in writing just verbal commitments.You mean he trusted the company who has been lying to us for years.The UAW president filed a grievance based on verbal commitments?So the union president is that big of a fool or he is a liar?Which one?Im betting he is a liar just like the company. Imagine that, Bob King a liar.Who would have guessed??????????So for all members who voted for all the concessions,you finally got what you deserve.Unfortunately you took the rest of us who believe in what unions are supposed to stand for and do, down with you in this race to the bottom.Good job 50 years of gains gone in a few years.And its not even over yet.Wait and see how much longer any unions survive if Romney is elected.We live in a country filled with 50% idiots .......sorry I meant republicans.I mean hell lets give the rich, oops I mean the minimum wage job creators more tax breaks. The burden they have carrying all our money to their offshore bank accounts must be getting pretty tiresome.

The republicans are not the idiots ,the idiots are the ones who voted yes on the concessions and the last bullshit contract . The end of the union is not gonna be who gets elected president its because of the people we have running this piece of shit of a union they don't do shit anymore .

To all you Post Hoarders who keep old post so that you can remind someone of what they said, go back and find the one I posted that said "THE COMPANY DOESN'T OWE YOU SQUAT"! Now you want to complain and say the union dropped the ball. They didn't drop shit! You Hard luck clowns voted to give up these concessions. What in the Hell made you think that the company was going to give you something back after you gave it up? Ford knows all too well that there are guys that have been working for them over twenty years and still do not have two nickles to rub together. The company knows all they have to do is buy you idiots with a few thousand bucks to get what they want. How does it taste? Its not that the union is failing the membership, but its the memebership that's failing the union!

To all you Post Hoarders who keep old post so that you can remind someone of what they said, go back and find the one I posted that said "THE COMPANY DOESN'T OWE YOU SQUAT"! Now you want to complain and say the union dropped the ball. They didn't drop shit! You Hard luck clowns voted to give up these concessions. What in the Hell made you think that the company was going to give you something back after you gave it up? Ford knows all too well that there are guys that have been working for them over twenty years and still do not have two nickles to rub together. The company knows all they have to do is buy you idiots with a few thousand bucks to get what they want. How does it taste? Its not that the union is failing the membership, but its the memebership that's failing the union!

"It`s not the Union that is failing the membership but, it`s the membership that`s failing the Union".

Haven`t read the arbitration report, have you?

Decker

1 of the 1788

It's all verbal, just call Bob King he can tell you all about it verbally!

Don`t call Ron Gettelfinger, he didn`t make the hearing.

Hinrichs and Mulloy had time to testify and support Ford. "Mr. Gettelfinger was not called as a witness for the UAW to provide testimony on this subject or related matters".

NO VERBAL PROMISE......

The UAW has proffered that Ford made a verbal promise to forego 2010 merit increases and/or a 401k for its salaried worforce. The evidence establishes that no such promise was made.............................. not to mention the patent implausibility of "experienced negotiators" leaving a subject of such indispensable importance (merit increases/401k for 2010) to words or even the "handshake". Franky, this notion is 'preposterous".

The following Finding is made: On the evidence, there was no such promise but even if arguably, such a verbal statement came from Mr. Hinrichs (which it did not) that could be characterized as an implied verbal/oral commitment, it would be unenforceable.It has long been held that dangers abide in permitting oral modifications to written labor agreements and that "national labor policy" disfavors verbal "side" agreements, the variation of written labor contractsby evidence of contemporaneous oral agreements is contrary to national labor policy.

That is because on clear and convincing evidence, a verbal commitment by Ford to the UAW not to provide merit increases and/or a 401k match in 2010 for its salaried workforce, was never given by Ford.

The grievance is denied.

Ever hear the term "verbal agreement" on a local level? One last question, who will be sent the bill for this arbitration?

If you have the time read... read.... the whole Voluntary Labor Arbitration.

Decker

1 of the 1788