MKZ debut date?

ZanatWork

Here. Let me help you get an answer faster:

... esperanza curiosa justa de I de instalar una impulsión de la prueba y de experimentar el nuevo sistema del motor y del awd....

translation:

"Waaaaah!!! WAAAAAHHHHH!!! *sniff sniff* Waaaaaaa!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I want my Mommy-I mean Ronnie!"

Just built and priced my MKZ 07 with the Military overseas

dealer, the new colors offered

Amethyst

Vivid red Clear coat

Alloy clear coat ( not sure if this new or not)

I got a fully loaded FWD only missing Moon roof

for 32,180.00 I got 3,450.00 off msrp with military

discounts, I ordered the Vivid red with the black charcoal

Interior

Chief

I was told the AWD would not be ready until later in

the year, I was requesting AWD for a DEC 1st delivery

:happy feet:

yes, Job 1 is 9/4.

I think Job 1 for The Edge in Early October and Didn't know the MKZ is debuting a month earlier

In Market Date is Early October 06.

I ordered mine today and saw the order guide. The production date is scheduled as 9/4/06, but that is tentative.

I think The Edge's are shipping to the dealers in November and scheduled for delivery end of November

Here. Let me help you get an answer faster:

... esperanza curiosa justa de I de instalar una impulsión de la prueba y de experimentar el nuevo sistema del motor y del awd....

Isn't the MKZ coming off the same line as the Edge? If so, I'm 99% sure that the Edge is being build in Canada.

Edited by spacescape

I think Job 1 for The Edge in Early October and Didn't know the MKZ is debuting a month earlier

I think The Edge's are shipping to the dealers in November and scheduled for delivery end of November

Isn't the MKZ coming off the same line as the Edge? If so, I'm 99% sure that the Edge is being build in Canada.

That 99% is correct when it comes to the Edge - Oakville, Canada is home to the Edge but you'll have to travel a few thousand miles south to Hermosillo, Mexico to find the assembly plant for the MKZ.

Sounds like you have the MKX confused with the MKZ. Sometimes I make the same mistake.

Opps... I guess you are correct. I guess the MKZ = Zephyr but they renamed it? That just doesn't seem to make sense on 1 year of marketing the Zephyr name.

MKZ does sound more flashy though. God, Lincoln is as bad as Volvo w/ the Names.

Volvo Has = S40, S60, S80, V50, V70, XC70, XC90 & C70

Lincoln Has - MKZ, MKS & MKX... Opps, that's all... Haa haa... Actually, are they rebranding all their names? MKLS (LS), MKN (Navigator), Etc.?

So...

MKZ = Zepher

MKS = New Sedan (When will this ship because it's beutiful)

MKX = Re-Badged Edge

Bill

Edited by spacescape

Opps... I guess you are correct. I guess the MKZ = Zephyr but they renamed it? That just doesn't seem to make sense on 1 year of marketing the Zephyr name.

MKZ does sound more flashy though. God, Lincoln is as bad as Volvo w/ the Names.

Volvo Has = S40, S60, S80, V50, V70, XC70, XC90 & C70

Lincoln Has - MKZ, MKS & MKX... Opps, that's all... Haa haa... Actually, are they rebranding all their names? MKLS (LS), MKN (Navigator), Etc.?

So...

MKZ = Zepher

MKS = New Sedan (When will this ship because it's beutiful)

MKX = Re-Badged Edge

Bill

yup:

MKZ= Zephyr

MKS= Sentinel (the new sedan)

MKX = Xrossover (edge cousin)

Navigator will likely stay Navigator, not MKN (like Escallade stayed with Caddy).

Mark LT is also in the lineup

the rumored other D3 based Linc sedan would likely be: MKC = Continental,

Then there is the rumored Mustang based Coupe : MK IX = Mark IX

And finally MK SW = Sport wagon (maybe the Fairlane cousin) - these all were recently trademarked, along with some others.

Igor

iluvford saw the MKZ order guide, so it is out there. Will someone please post the MKZ order guide or a on-line link to it?

Thanks.

I saw the order guide at the Lincoln Dealership when I was ordering. If I had a copy I would scan it, but I don't. Sorry!

igor:

<< MKS= Sentinel (the new sedan) >>

That would be freaking sweet to have the name Sentinel for the Lincoln. It reminds me of... Grand Theft Auto!

I think its a name that strangely connects with the younger generation and it's a good range of syllables:

Lin - coln Sen - tin - el

That's a perfect name, and it's not tainted with younger crowds like Continental.