Took a test drive today.

marjen

Why does this bother you so much? The car looks great no matter what the tail lights do. There's nothing wrong with the way the tail lights look or work on the SE. Maybe not what you expected, but they work and when you're driving the car you won't even see them.

I didn't think the point of tail lights were so I could see them..I thought it was because OTHERS see them...hence why they look so good lit up on the titanium...I never said it was a big deal, but then again it does kinda seem like one if Ford could only afford to put them on one trim level..it may not matter to most people because they are under the assumptions they are lights at time of purchase anyway and after purchase wont trade it in just because of the lights but just be dissapointed. But no..doesn't bother me because im getting a hybrid titanium..just giving you a heads up. Enjoy your SE!

Well I am about a week and a half into ownership and really like this car. The black looks amazing in bright sunlight, it sparkles, its not straight black. Handling is great, its confortable. It has enough pickup to keep me satisfied. Not 100% sold on the mytouch. I LOVE technology, i am a software developer, but it just is not smooth and really user friendly. It also does weird things once in a while. It is microsoft so what do I expect(mac guy here). I do need to schedule an appointment at some point, there is a rattle in the right front door, and seems a little too loud top of drivers side window nearing highway speeds. The cabin is so quiet otherwise that these can be distracting. Stereo sounds great, overall good purchase. Also the rear of the car is growing on me. I still think they could have done something a little better with the rear lights, maybe more shaped like the front, not so round, but its not as bad as I initially felt about it. Just got in some new cleaning products, so giving it a nice wash today, even though its effing cold.

• Like 3

Here is a close up of the Tuxedo Black paint in the sunlight.

I bet it does look nice...but that shot makes it look dusty lol. Try showing us a complete picture of the car from a distance so we can see what its like when most people view it.

I got White Platinum..i can only image how shiny and pearly it will look in the light :D

Edited by DarkeRetribution
  • Like 1

I bet it does look nice...but that shot makes it look dusty lol. Try showing us a complete picture of the car from a distance so we can see what its like when most people view it.

They have one of the same color at my dealer, and this is exactly what my wife said. From far away it looked kind of shiny and shimmering, but more of a charcoal black/grey color. But as we got closer she felt the flake simply made it look dirty. Nice car, and interesting paint scheme. Just not sure if it'd be the color I'd opt for.

• Like 1