Respected Chrysler Executive Says that Trump is Full of @%#

Click here: Chrysler exec tweets that Donald Trump is 'full of @ %#!' over Jeep accusation | Chrysler news | Detroit Free Press

Romney is so desperate to win Ohio he and his buddy Trump will just keep on lying without stop. Going to PA last day to campaign sends pretty negative message about his chances in OH, a state he needs to have to avoid having to sweep the rest of the battleground states to get to 270. Hurricane Sandy really hurt any momentum he did have.

Click here: Chrysler exec tweets that Donald Trump is 'full of @ %#!' over Jeep accusation | Chrysler news | Detroit Free Press

Romney is so desperate to win Ohio he and his buddy Trump will just keep on lying without stop. Going to PA last day to campaign sends pretty negative message about his chances in OH, a state he needs to have to avoid having to sweep the rest of the battleground states to get to 270. Hurricane Sandy really hurt any momentum he did have.

Like Obama going to the White House to desperately look "presidential". To deploy aid where it is needed. DUH! Is he driving the delivery truck? No, he makes a phone call to someone who makes a phone call who makes a phone call........

Gov. Chris Christie seems to think the President is doing a great job.

........and who do you think the Gov is voting for next Tuesday ?

(Doubtfully Obama)

Its too bad Obama cant spent a little effort to get some real answers for the Libya debacle but I think most people know where the misinformation started from.

........and who do you think the Gov is voting for next Tuesday ?

(Doubtfully Obama)

Its too bad Obama cant spent a little effort to get some real answers for the Libya debacle but I think most people know where the misinformation started from.

We will never know who Gov. Christie voted for. He sure didn't seem too interested in giving Mittens a photo op.

Libya will be investigated and the truth will be known. So far it looks like no one knew what was going on, which is sad. I don't think anyone can say who knew what at this point.

Gov. Chris Christie seems to think the President is doing a great job.

Christie praised Obama for the Sandy thing, not an overall performance of the last 4 years. Strange that a week before his last election, the guy finally attempts to do his job.

PS, why is it Liberals hate everything Christie says's, right up until he doesn't say Obama dropped the ball again?

PSS, why is it taking so long for Libya to be investigated? Oh yeah, because it can't happened before the elections, so that once it's proven without a doubt that Obama let those 4 Americans die, people can't change their vote

PSS, why is it taking so long for Libya to be investigated? Oh yeah, because it can't happened before the elections, so that once it's proven without a doubt that Obama let those 4 Americans die, people can't change their vote

Christie will vote republican. He was just caught up in the emotion. Personally, I think it's great that he can acknowledge the help of a democratic president without feeling committed to vote for him. I'm sure moronic TP republicans will hammer him for that one down the line though.

The only person that looked bad is Romney (his own fault), because he flip-flopped on his FEMA stance. The guy is amazing.

Of course Libya wont be investigated until after. Of course it's likely a political move (Romney would have done the same thing). Unless someone shows me he intentionally let those people die and then intentionally covered it up, it wouldn't effect my vote, and likely others as well. Such one issue voting is not the thinking mans game. ;)

You folks have no spine. A contortionist couldn't bend, flex and twist like you do to accept Obama's failings, abuses or transgressions. You are "Pretzels".

I am convinced you would tell us to wait for the trial even if you were shot in the belly on a CNBC live broadcast by Obama himself.

Where were you guys when Bush was blasted over "WMDs"? He wasn't the ONLY national leader, much less the only US politician, and not to mention the democrats, that signed on for the war before they were against it. The Intelligence Community provided the intel used to make the case for the Iraqi War. During Bush's administration, he actually relied on bi-partisan support to prosecute the Afghanistan and Iraqi wars. He gets all the blame despite the fact he didn't do it alone. The fingerprints from both parties are on those actions. And conveniently, we are to be assured the same Intelligence Community will protect us from Iran Nukes!!!!!?????

Obama, on the other hand, overtly warned that he would get it done himself, without the help of Congress. Executive Orders are the path to despotism. Bush did it but Obama perfected it.

The Donald is a patriotic American who would NEVER engage in sending production of his products to China, Right?

Oh Noes!!!

http://www.salon.com..._made_in_china/

I guess Trump is something of an expert on outsourcing to China. Afterall, that's where his clothing line is made.

He is a businessman. And if you and other Americans would refuse to buy foreign, he would have the business sense to become the retailer you demand.

The only person that looked bad is Romney (his own fault), because he flip-flopped on his FEMA stance. The guy is amazing.

Actually the FEMA money should go to the states and embellish the national guard units in every state. Ray Nagin and the Governor of New Orleans bashed Bush pretty hard but when asked what they did with the millions in federal aid to shore up the levees they did not have an answer and dropped the bitching in short order. Its another federally funded agency on stand by that the individual state national guard could likely handle better.

We will never know who Gov. Christie voted for. He sure didn't seem too interested in giving Mittens a photo op.

Libya will be investigated and the truth will be known. So far it looks like no one knew what was going on, which is sad. I don't think anyone can say who knew what at this point.

I really think you know who he is voting for and its not the current guy.

Libya ~ It is being investigated and one thing for certain is no ones timeline mentions anything about the video BS and that statement came straight from the White House. That was pure misinformation for Obama's benefit.

Actually the FEMA money should go to the states and embellish the national guard units in every state. Ray Nagin and the Governor of New Orleans bashed Bush pretty hard but when asked what they did with the millions in federal aid to shore up the levees they did not have an answer and dropped the bitching in short order. Its another federally funded agency on stand by that the individual state national guard could likely handle better.

The Governor and Mayor aren't responsible for shoring up the levees Cal, That's the Army Corps of Engineers. It is Federal not State.

Bush got bashed because he put an incompetent patronage appointee in charge of FEMA. Brown was more concerned about how he looked on television than he was about safeguarding the lives of citizens. W was at Mccain's birthday party while hundreds were stranded in the Superdome and corpses littered the streets.

Were Nagin and Blanco incompetent? Absolutely. They are both gone and deserve to be so. FEMA is supposed to be the body with the expertise. It is with Craig Fugate at the helm.

Edited by Mark B. Morrow

The Governor and Mayor aren't responsible for shoring up the levees Cal, That's the Army Corps of Engineers. It is Federal not State.

Correct but when project money goes to "other" projects instead of what the feds targeted it for it then becomes a state mismanagement issue.

Paste-

In Katrina's wake, Louisiana politicians and other critics have complained about paltry funding for the Army Corps in general and Louisiana projects in particular. But over the five years of President Bush's administration, Louisiana has received far more money for Corps civil works projects than any other state, about $1.9 billion; California was a distant second with less than $1.4 billion, even though its population is more than seven times as large.

Much of that Louisiana money was spent to try to keep low-lying New Orleans dry. But hundreds of millions of dollars have gone to unrelated water projects demanded by the state's congressional delegation and approved by the Corps, often after economic analyses that turned out to be inaccurate. Despite a series of independent investigations criticizing Army Corps construction projects as wasteful pork-barrel spending, Louisiana's representatives have kept bringing home the bacon

But overall, the Bush administration's funding requests for the key New Orleans flood-control projects for the past five years were slightly higher than the Clinton administration's for its past five years. Lt. Gen. Carl Strock, the chief of the Corps, has said that in any event, more money would not have prevented the drowning of the city, since its levees were designed to protect against a Category 3 storm, and the levees that failed were already completed projects.

I got crossed up with the OTHER Donald Thread.

My comment was......http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/51349-the-donald/&do=findComment&comment=806968

And here as well.

I put Donald trump in the same category as Al Gore.

Nuisances to be ignored. And both rich from taking advantage of others who failed to see the potential to make money on the deal.