New Fusion Owner Pics and Impressions

MineralstangGT

Hell, my 84 and 88 Nissans have the sensors. My traded in 04 Explorer had it. Maybe I've just been spoiled with vehicles that do have the warning light. Like I said, not upset or anything, just a little shocked. Also didn't think I would have used a whole tank yet, but I do go through a ton in the winter.

OK, so it's been pouring rain today and I haven't been able to take any pics. Hopefully it will let up before dark so I can get some.

One question of anyone with an SE 2.0L model: Did your car have the Ecoboost badge? Mine doesn't, which I thought was odd. I was thinking about debadging the car anyway, and this makes it easier, but I didn't know if anyone else had an SE 2.0L with no Ecoboost badge.

ETA: Here's some quick shots

IMG_20130110_170412.jpg

IMG_20130110_170422.jpg

IMG_20130110_170432.jpg

IMG_20130110_172817.jpg

IMG_20130110_172826.jpg

Edited by Morcelu

Yes, there should have been an EcoBoost badge on the car. They missed it. Only the 2.5 looks like that. Look on the underside of the frame for tic-tac-toe games.

I noticed his license plate was blanked out so assigned a custom badge, now that looks better!

post-48754-0-15664900-1357863640_thumb.jpg

OK, so it's been pouring rain today and I haven't been able to take any pics. Hopefully it will let up before dark so I can get some.

One question of anyone with an SE 2.0L model: Did your car have the Ecoboost badge? Mine doesn't, which I thought was odd. I was thinking about debadging the car anyway, and this makes it easier, but I didn't know if anyone else had an SE 2.0L with no Ecoboost badge.

ETA: Here's some quick shots

IMG_20130110_170412.jpg

IMG_20130110_170422.jpg

IMG_20130110_170432.jpg

IMG_20130110_172817.jpg

IMG_20130110_172826.jpg

Sorry if I missed it, but what options did you get?

• Like 1

Going on a weeks ownership and liking it more everyday. Its not perfect, but its a DAMN good compromise. Only have taken this one shot on the way home from the dealer. Its been too crappy out to take a good clean pic since.

post-49092-0-32003400-1357908664_thumb.jpg

Edited by rkan

I noticed his license plate was blanked out so assigned a custom badge, now that looks better!

:) Nicely done!

Congrats on the new ride......just a FWIW if you move the wiper blade down into the cowl it will return there next time you use it...................if you're a bit OCD that is :)

Going on a weeks ownership and liking it more everyday. Its not perfect, but its a DAMN good compromise. Only have taken this one shot on the way home from the dealer. Its been too crappy out to take a good clean pic since.

What car did you own before it? What things do you feel you compromised on? Would love to hear about it. Congrats!

:) Nicely done!

Congrats on the new ride......just a FWIW if you move the wiper blade down into the cowl it will return there next time you use it...................if you're a bit OCD that is :)

Yeah, i realized after I took the pics that I had forgotten to turn the wipers off before i turned off the car. I guess they stay in the position while they are turned on.