Ford $750 Coupon

hermans

Well, the dealer kept it but it printed off just like a coupon and came with a unique coupon number as I recall. I guess it doesn't matter what one calls it so long as it works and one is called on time for dinner.

Sorry, you're correct - it is a $500 rebate. I was confusing it with mustang club of america and a couple of other orgs that provide X plan pins.

Mt FFH has a 07/08/13 ETA and my $750 coupon expires 07/07/13. Hope my dealer takes it. It wasn't part of my original deal, just the usual rebates were listed on the order. I'm hoping the dealer will still honor the private cash. Guess I'll know soon...

FFH arrived on schedule. Dealer accepted my $750 coupon so I'm a happy camper!

• 2 years later...

Ford sent me a $750 coupon today. It didn't come with a brochure, but rather as its own mailing. The mailer was bright orange & says, "Find out what all the talk is about...". The other side says, "Now the best-selling auto brand, Ford, comes with up to $750 in Private Cash." Inside there are 5 vehicles advertised: Fiesta, Focus (but no mention of the Focus Electric), C-Max Hybrid/Energi, Fusion/Fusion Hybrid/Fusion Energi & Escape. The fine print says that it's only good for $500 on Fiesta/Focus, but $750 on other Ford vehicles. It expires 10/31/15.