Ford $750 Coupon

hermans

I ordered a couple brochures about two weeks ago...and I had my wife do the same. No confirmation email, no ebrochure, no brochure in the mail, and no $750 after signing up on the owner.ford.com website. My car is on a train now from Mexico (Fusion HyTi), scheduled to arrive next Monday.

Anyone have any other ideas? I really want my $750!

I ordered a couple brochures about two weeks ago...and I had my wife do the same. No confirmation email, no ebrochure, no brochure in the mail, and no $750 after signing up on the owner.ford.com website. My car is on a train now from Mexico (Fusion HyTi), scheduled to arrive next Monday.

That's all you can do. Have the dealer check Vincent. You don't need anything physically.

Did you ever get a brochure that expired already? If you did, you might be able to get the dealer to get Ford's approval to apply it.

Did you call Ford and talked with Customer Service yet? That's a different way of requesting the brochure than through the website.

Edited by neod192

A third coupon arrived in the mail last Friday. Also applies to HyTi. Funny thing this one actually has the name of the dealership I ordered from. Same expiration date (5/14/13). My sales person told me the coupon was good and that I didn't have to go to the dealership to process it in VINCENT. But I won't wait long until I visit to have him lock the coupon in. My car was supposed to build on Friday. I'll find out for sure tomorrow when I check on ETIS. No updates over the weekend.

A third coupon arrived in the mail last Friday. Also applies to HyTi. Funny thing this one actually has the name of the dealership I ordered from. Same expiration date (5/14/13). My sales person told me the coupon was good and that I didn't have to go to the dealership to process it in VINCENT. But I won't wait long until I visit to have him lock the coupon in. My car was supposed to build on Friday. I'll find out for sure tomorrow when I check on ETIS. No updates over the weekend.

Ok, what's your secret? I've been ordering brochures about every other day I'm the name of everyone in my household. I've called Ford Marketing to order info. Still only coupon I had expired in March and my dealer said there was no way for "them" to lock it in. They did acknowledge that other dealerships could do that but they basically said that was for smaller dealers. I figured it was a line of BS but what am I gonna do. I figured I'd have a new one by now.

Ok, what's your secret? I've been ordering brochures about every other day I'm the name of everyone in my household.

My unofficial guess is that the "Private Cash" offer is for people who have previously owned a Ford.

I had my Expedition registered at owner.ford.com. Ford is giving away $1500 as an incentive for "competitive lease conquest", so it seems fair to reward previous owners with an incentive, too. (Albeit half as much)

My unofficial guess is that the "Private Cash" offer is for people who have previously owned a Ford. I had my Expedition registered at owner.ford.com. Ford is giving away $1500 as an incentive for "competitive lease conquest", so it seems fair to reward previous owners with an incentive, too. (Albeit half as much)

Not really. This is my first Ford and I got 2 coupons. One that expired in March and the one I used when I picked up the Fusion. It took a lot of calling and signing up for junk mail to get them ...

I own a Ford and didn't get the coupon. I think somebody else said it may have something to do with regions.

Yep, I just spoke with Ford Customer Care, and they said that it's based on market research of areas. They also said that they couldn't "order" the coupon for anyone. :cry:

This is how it happened for me:

• Requested e-brochure on ford website - Received brochure #1 via email ~ 4 days later. Included coupon, didn't apply to hybrids.
  • Started chat on Ford site 2 days after first online request. Told the rep I had ordered an e-brochure but no email received. She said she would issue one to be shipped. I asked about the coupon for hybrids. Was told they didn't include coupons on request, and that these were not sent to all regions. But then she said she would make a note about my desire to receive a coupon. - Received brochure #2 in the mail 10 days later. It included a coupon that didn't exclude hybrids.
  • A week ago I received a small card (not a brochure) titled "Introducing the all-new 2013 Fusion Hybrid. Now with $750 Private Cash". - This one honestly I didn't request so it took me by surprise. It had the dealership's name on it. I don't know whether that one came from Ford or the dealership (assuming Ford authorizes certain dealerships to mail coupons???).
  • On my work laptop I also had requested two more brochures (mail); one under my name, the other under my wife's name. Received brochure #3 and #4 yesterday. The one with my name on it, didn't have a coupon. The other (with my wife's name on it) did have a coupon and also included hybrids.

So the only difference between the first brochure with a coupon and the last one was that I used a different computer, a different email, and my wife's name. The small card w/ the coupon continues to be a mystery. That's how I ended up with 3 coupons that I can use towards my HyTi purchase.

• Like 1

wazzul, you've got a unique build week and VIN assigned date there in your signature :)

Yeah it's like they teased me with a VIN but I'm not getting built until nearly a month later. My dealer even said "just remember build dates aren't set I'm stone." I figured he was cautioning that uhh could get pushed back. :-(

This is how it happened for me:

• Requested e-brochure on ford website - Received brochure #1 via email ~ 4 days later. Included coupon, didn't apply to hybrids.
  • Started chat on Ford site 2 days after first online request. Told the rep I had ordered an e-brochure but no email received. She said she would issue one to be shipped. I asked about the coupon for hybrids. Was told they didn't include coupons on request, and that these were not sent to all regions. But then she said she would make a note about my desire to receive a coupon. - Received brochure #2 in the mail 10 days later. It included a coupon that didn't exclude hybrids.
  • A week ago I received a small card (not a brochure) titled "Introducing the all-new 2013 Fusion Hybrid. Now with $750 Private Cash". - This one honestly I didn't request so it took me by surprise. It had the dealership's name on it. I don't know whether that one came from Ford or the dealership (assuming Ford authorizes certain dealerships to mail coupons???).
  • On my work laptop I also had requested two more brochures (mail); one under my name, the other under my wife's name. Received brochure #3 and #4 yesterday. The one with my name on it, didn't have a coupon. The other (with my wife's name on it) did have a coupon and also included hybrids.

So the only difference between the first brochure with a coupon and the last one was that I used a different computer, a different email, and my wife's name. The small card w/ the coupon continues to be a mystery. That's how I ended up with 3 coupons that I can use towards my HyTi purchase.

If only you could use them all! Lol

Or spread the wealth to those who can't seem to be on the receiving end of only one!