Ford $750 Coupon

hermans

I requested the brochure the day before I bought my car. The dealer looked me up in the system and saw my name in for the coupon and added it without me having it in hand. I have had my car for a week now and I have yet to see the actual brochure I requested. All that matter is I got the additional $750 off though.

Got my coupon in the mail today and it does not exclude the Fusion Hybrid! The downside is I have to take delivery by 3/9/2013. Since my FFH Titanium isn'y even scheduled yet, It's doubtful I'll take delivery in time. I'll have to order another brochure under my wife's name in a month or so. I've attached an image of the coupon that shows all the fine print for those of you that haven't received one yet.

fordprivatecash_zps447f9c4e.jpg

Edited by Former Expedition owner

Of course i get the $750 coupon in the mail today, 3 weeks after i purchased the car...ughhh. I requested a brochure close to 2 months ago probably too :(

Your coupon was probably in the system before you bought your car. You should talk to your dealer and see if there is anything they can do. I have coupons in the system even though I've never actually received the brochure or the coupon.

Just wanted to say thanks everyone that posted in this thread. I picked up our Fusion Hybrid on Friday and was able to use the $750 coupon on it.

I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to use it since the email version said it wasn't valid on hybrid models but I emailed the customer ID to my dealer and asked him to check VINCENT to see if anything was available. He said there were 3 different ones listed for my ID: 1 that would be OK for Fusions and X-Plan but not the hybrid model, 1 that would work for all Fusion models but not X-Plan, and finally 1 that was OK for all Fusions and X-Plan. He had everything ready to go and never even needed the printed version that just happened to show up in the mail the same day we picked up the car.

Anyone know how long it takes to show up in the (Vincent?) system? I ordered the brochure last night... and am expecting to purchase a new Fusion tomorrow. The dealer checked today and didn't see anything in the system yet. Is there any way I could speed it along?

I requested mine online last Thursday and received an email with the $750 offer yesterday evening.

Received the brochure with the 750, but it clearly says not eligible on A/Z/D plan purchases. Would have been an extra bonus it we could have used it.

Getting close, car is to be built this week.

I managed to get the sales guy to give me the $750 on the X-Plan. Actually, he offered it to me. Told me to sign up for the brochure online and bring it in when I got it. It never came, but he called me the day I was going to pick up the car and said he was able to put the $750 thru for me.

I wasn't complaining :rockon:

• Like 1

Just to clarify - the $750 is usually good on X plan but not A/Z/D plan. And the salesman doesn't have any control over the rebate - either it's in the Ford computer or it's not. In your case it was because you ordered the brochure or it could have already been in the system like mine. Ford also sends out unsolicited $750 rebates as part of their normal marketing.

Just to clarify - the $750 is usually good on X plan but not A/Z/D plan. And the salesman doesn't have any control over the rebate - either it's in the Ford computer or it's not. In your case it was because you ordered the brochure or it could have already been in the system like mine. Ford also sends out unsolicited $750 rebates as part of their normal marketing.

That would make sense. Thanks for the clarification.

My brochure arrived yesterday so it took about a month to get (ordered 1/2/13). I was in the system though so it didn't matter that I actually had the brochure. FWIW the expiry date on my brochure is 3/5/13. Good luck guys. I hope you can all get the rebate.

Edited by RRF985

I had given up on getting the brochure. It came in the mail the day after I bought my car, with the coupon. I thought, wow, just my luck. Today I got a call from my sales manager-- they found the coupon in their system and are going to give me a $750.00 rebate check. Sweet! I didn't even have to ask them for it.

Edited by elle
  • Like 1

I finally got my brochure in the mail the other day, but no coupon for me. :cry:

Same here.

Per my salesman it's not in vincent.

BUT he couldn't find my X pin either, didn't know which 7 digets to use.

I suggested he not use the X just the 7 digets... :drop:

ab

So i got this coupon in the mail and by email but it expires on 3/4. I placed my Fusion Hybrid Order on 1/2/2013. What are my chances of getting my car before this expires?

Did you order the SE or Titanium Hybrid? The Titanium production will start on March 4th (hopefully), so you definitely won't get it before then. If you ordered the SE, do you have a VIN, build date or ETA?

Ask your dealer if they can work with Ford on locking it in. My dealer is going to try and get Ford to honor it past the expiration date because:

• I ordered my car in November
  • production was delayed by Ford multiple times
  • I already applied for Ford Credit (only to give my dealer more fuel in talking with Ford) and finally
  • the car should've been here by March 4th!

Good luck!