Ford $750 Coupon

hermans

On my third try of requesting brochures (C-Max, Fusion Hybrid, and Transit Connect), I finally got the email coupon. Unfortunately, it says "Not available on hybrids..."

Thanks for taking care of those of us that want better gas mileage Ford. :finger:

I guess you don't understand supply and demand.

On my third try of requesting brochures (C-Max, Fusion Hybrid, and Transit Connect), I finally got the email coupon. Unfortunately, it says "Not available on hybrids..."

Thanks for taking care of those of us that want better gas mileage Ford. :finger:

No kidding. We can only hope that they continue this trend only delete that verbage from the fine print... Have you tried to white it out and take it in? Just a thought. ;-)

Edited by wazzul

I requested a Transit Connect brochure and received an email that does say not available on Hybrids. Last week I received the brochure in the mail and the printed coupon does not say Hybrids are excluded. It does say must take delivery by 2/16/2013, which I don't think there is anyway that it will arrive by then. Think I'll talk to the dealer about it.

I requested a Transit Connect brochure and received an email that does say not available on Hybrids. Last week I received the brochure in the mail and the printed coupon does not say Hybrids are excluded. It does say must take delivery by 2/16/2013, which I don't think there is anyway that it will arrive by then. Think I'll talk to the dealer about it.

Answer would be to order another brochure once you're car gets closer to arriving. I ordered one last week but I'm going to be in the same boat, will have the wife order one when my car gets closer. We can only hope they continue with these coupons.

Thank you for starting this thread, Hermans! I used the $750 coupon toward the purchase of my new Fusion SE earlier today. I wouldn't have known about the coupon without this thread.

Another manual transmission car delivered! I can't wait to see pictures and hear your impressions of the car. I think about getting the manual model more and more everyday .

I think about getting the manual model more and more everyday .

Do it. Please! Make them build enough to keep them available. They got the manual transmission right, IMHO. I got 35 mpg on my first 200 mile drive. I drove carefully without hypermiling.

On topic, I missed the extra $500 by being one day early..... That was a fitting completion to the 7 1/2 month story of my "Special Order". Make sure they run your VIN, name and zip code through the Vincent system to make sure you get everything you are eligible for.

Another manual transmission car delivered! I can't wait to see pictures and hear your impressions of the car. I think about getting the manual model more and more everyday .

I haven't even driven it yet. I keep calling the car "my" Fusion in the forum, but it is actually my wife's car. It is just easier to refer to the car as mine instead of mentioning it is my wife's car when I post. Anyways, I was sick yesterday, so she is the one who picked up the car. I'm feeling better today, so I'll take some photos and take it for a spin soon!

While the car is technically my wife's, since my vehicle is a gas guzzling van, I will be driving the Fusion frequently evenings and weekends. During the summer, I'll be driving it whenever I don't need the space of the van as she'll be using her motorcycle to commute to work.

I'm really happy with the deal we got on the car. It was great to get the car for $1250 less than we expected to pay when the car was ordered. The $750 coupon and unexpected change from a $1000 to a $1500 rebate paid for the 19" H-spoke wheels from Ebay that will go on the car once the potholes are filled!