Where do you park?

Camride

Just curious, where will you all be parking your new Fusions? At home it will be in the garage, which I have a feeling I'm going to need to reorganize. My Audi is about a foot shorter than the Fusion and it barely fits length wise in the garage. So the first few days it's home it might be outside until I can move a few things.

At work we have a regular uncovered parking lot. A few people that have nicer cars (STI, E63 AMG, Panamera, etc) park in one corner and all park next to each other (since they're all careful to avoid door dings). I think when I get my Fusion I will be parking over there with them, since a few people that work here are notorious for parking horribly. The disadvantage is it's a good bit further away. Nothing horrible, but I've been able to park right in front of the employee entrance since I started as I'm one of the first people in the office. Oh well, a little exercise will do me good.

My wife will be driving the car and where she works is right next to a landscaping business. Anyone who parks in the area is subject to the crap blowing around. I will get the paint protection option. Normally I would say it isn't worth it, but in this case it's worth the extra couple hundred dollars.

Well, we cleared out a space in the garage for the car, so I'm very happy about that, as the stuff in the garage was low value, unorganized stuff. At work, it's just open-air parking lots, but I like to park further away from the employee entrance because I don't mind walking, and I don't want the riff-raff working stiff giving me a door ding, which has already happened in the past. If we do get a door ding, I'm going to make a claim and get it fixed. I want this car to stay nice. We had one guy at work, actually get there 1/2 hour early, and put on TWO car covers, one over the other on his baby. I won't be doing that. Too much hassle.

bob-div: sooner or later, you're gonna have to get your man cave happening. I already have a partial man cave in the den, my computer, sound system, but I want the full-on man cave status, and that is the garage. When I get done with it, it will have a sound system, and maybe even a fridge for beer. I also want to park my bike in there. Amen.

Well Turbo-T, I guess I'm doing better than I thought on man-cave.

Have- Fridge, comp station, 3 bike-(cycles), cable tv w/small LCD, comfy chair and lots a tools

Need- Comfy recliner, Big LCD, pool table, bunch of other guy stuff and everything else the heck out....

Want- Peace and quiet... I can dream-yes?