Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

When I click your spreadsheet link I get a gray screen with the file name in the upper left corner.

It worked earlier in the week.

Seems to work best with Chrome or Firefox. I think it about time for a reboot of my system (I'll do that at some point tonight).

You are so right! I started using his service a couple of years ago when I ordered the car I will be trading. The rules have expanded since then because of idiots taking advantage of his time. I read the rules through every time I need to start tracking again to make sure I don't miss anything!

My dealer laughs at me for knowing all this stuff. I told the sales manager they need to be on here too, and perhaps send customers to it. They are good about updates, but they don't necessarily go get the visibility report on a set schedule like some do. (at least that I know of)

What would be really cool is if Ford would make the order process so you can log in an track your vehicle yourself. Perhaps get a PIN when you order it that can be used to set up access? What would be REALLY cool is if you could get a photo or video of the last step of the car rolling out the door or something. I'd be hooked!

I am terrified of accidentally breaking one of Cyberdman's rules and being berated by him! And at the same time I love him for how helpful he is when I don't screw up ;)

I LOVE the idea of receiving a PIN with my order that would allow me to track my car from start to finish. Brilliant! I wouldn't need to bother anybody at Ford for information...especially Cyberdman.

• Like 1

Interesting. This is my first time using Google Docs to share a document, so I am learning too.

There's jo better way out right more... If someone doesn't have a gmail account, then they have bigger problems than being able to access one file! I'm just sayin,'!

• Like 1

I sure hope everyone's ETA was as off as mine was. My ETA is still listed as 3/27, but as of this morning it's already in my State. At this rate it will be at the yard by Monday or Tuesday, which means it'll arrive here at the Dealership by the end of next week!

well be sure to throw the rest of us a bone, take lots of pics and give us a nice end to end review! Looks like you will be the first one on the Forums to get your Hybrid (Energi). Do you already have a charger installed or does that come with the car?

Edited by Toz

well be sure to throw the rest of us a bone, take lots of pics and give us a nice end to end review! Looks like you will be the first one on the Forums to get your Hybrid (Energi). Do you already have a charger installed or does that come with the car?

A 110v Charger comes with the car, since it charges in such a short period of time, i'm not going to get a L2 charger for my house. We have L2 chargers here at the Dealership, so it'll only take about 1hr to charge it since I only have a 9 mile commute. In fact, I may only put about 1/2 tank in the car because I don't want it to go into "fuel freshness" mode later in the year (which is pretty surreal to say actually).

Yeah, I'll do a good review with alot of photos for everyone. Tinted windows and Hid's are going to be installed right away, so I'll photo after that.

Fusionfan11 - where are you getting your HIDs and what are they costing you installed?

I purchased them through DDM . (http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/DDM-HID-Kit-Slim-Ballast-35W-or-55W).

I went with 35W 5k. I have installed HID's before and these come with a lifetime warranty, plus from what I have read they are simple to install. They were about $100 including shipping. I will probably spend an extra $50-$100 and have someone install them for me.