Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

It says on my order that I got from the dealer that my HYTI is a Job 2 order. FYI, So far my order seems to be moving right along. Ordered 2/19, got my vin on 2/28, build on 3/25 ish. That would be 5 weeks to build from order, 7-8ish for delivery on a fully loaded Hy Ti. Not bad considering all of the delays that have been going on. I either have been really lucky or I know what I'm doing! :D

I say you have been really lucky. My order was January 22 and my build week is April 1.

So are the touch sensor switches like those in the Edge? The ones in the other models? In our Edge, they are small, raised, non-moving buttons, that react to touch/ swipe.

Checkout the post http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/52926-moonroof-interior-lighting-buttons/ there are photos there.

Edited by taylorjd

Thank you sir. Broke the golden rule. Search first. :)

By the way, you can add my info below to your spreadsheet if you like. I know my order is a little late to be relevant, so your choice!

No worries. the "hoots" was suppose to be photos (my iPad tried to help me out with the spelling :)). I added you to the table, welcome to the club !!!!

No worries. the "hoots" was suppose to be photos (my iPad tried to help me out with the spelling :)). I added you to the table, welcome to the club !!!!

Haha I do that all the time! Not so bad with my iPad, but horrible with my Android phone. I have no idea why some of the words are in their dictionary. But... that is a topic for an entirely different forum! :)

My phone does, however, work nicely with MFT in the version on our Edge. Hoping for perfect compatibility in my new ride!

:rant2: I just received word that my "Schedule to Day" of 3/18/2013 has been moved to 4/1/2013 with no explanation. Time to check with your dealers, folks. Something happened.

Calling mine now :) ... left a message.

Edited by neod192

What phone do you have? Seems like Samsung Galaxy phones are compatible, but Nexus phones are not.

I have a Motorola RAZR on version 4.1.2 of the Android OS - Jelly Bean. It is with Verizon. If you look at the compatibility charts, it is one of the few that can do essentially everything. It didn't send text on my 2011 Fusion until the last OS update. It DID work with MFT in our 2011 Edge. Send/Receive text. Play BT music. Photo download for contacts, etc.

For something that works well with MFT, it seems to be a good choice. Believe it or not, a recently replaced Blackberry 9930 work flawlessly too. I am hoping the new Blackberry will, because I see that phone in my future. :)

• Like 1

It looks to me like some other pricing changes have taken place on Build & Price. I previously configured my exact car based on X-plan pricing and had the following: $30,400 base, $4566 options. Today I configured it again and we have $30,306 base which likely has to do with the $100 MSRP adjustment being reported. But the options are now priced at $4872 (+$306!).

Seems driver assist, active park assist, adaptive cruise control and the Moonroof have all gone up in price. Too bad for those buying today.

I guess it's another incentive to stick with my current order that just can't seem to get scheduled.

Here is how mine priced out at MRSP last Thursday when I ordered it.

Base: $32,100

Ruby Red: $395

Driver Assist Package: $1140

Moonroof: $995

Active Park Assist: $895

Adaptive Cruise: $995

Navigation: $795

Desitnation: $795

Total: $38,110

The Driver assist package changed last week between when I printed the spec out and when I ordered it. It went from $1,000 to $1,140. Active Park also went up from $795 to $895.

I don't have my order print out at work with me, but I believe MSRP came out like this print out. Invoice is around $35,700 or something. I will post the real numbers later if they are different.

** edit **. I was close. The invoice on this car (from the dealer) is $35,669.88.

I am lucky. This dealer takes the no nonsense approach and sells all new cars at invoice. :) well, unless it is something like a GT500 Cobra. They just sold one last fall for $8k over sticker. Whatever the market will bear on those!

Edited by jcg1005

All 2013 MY Fusions produced on January 7, 2013 and later are Job #2 vehicles.

Attached is a copy of the 2013 Fusion Pricing & Packaging Information which should help answer all the related questions!

Great information - thanks !

Doh, paint color.

All 2013 MY Fusions produced on January 7, 2013 and later are Job #2 vehicles.

Attached is a copy of the 2013 Fusion Pricing & Packaging Information which should help answer all the related questions!

Hmm, dated November 26, 2012. How soon would you see something about the past week price changes (invoice & MSRP)? Anything about the Energi?

Grr. Fusion Hybrid Ti -> 18" wheels, Fusion Energi Ti -> ugly 17"... ;-)

Ooooops! Sorry for posting the outdated pricing information! I just went back to FMCDealer.com and went digging further to get the most recent announcement that was released on February 28th which is attached!

Hope that this gives you all more accurate answers to the recent pricing actions!

2013MY Fusion Price List & Option Availability_2013-02-28.pdf

• Like 2