Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

With interest rates so low, paying cash isn't necessarily the best choice at the moment. Even with conservation investments, you will earn more paying it off over time and keeping your money the life of the loan. It's my plan. I'm making about 5% and the two finance offers are 1.49% and 1.9% from Ford and a credit union. I'm just sad the Ford 0% offer will expire soon.

With interest rates so low, paying cash isn't necessarily the best choice at the moment. Even with conservation investments, you will earn more paying it off over time and keeping your money the life of the loan. It's my plan. I'm making about 5% and the two finance offers are 1.49% and 1.9% from Ford and a credit union. I'm just sad the Ford 0% offer will expire soon.

I don't disagree with your logic but I am not paying more for something I have the cash for right now. I couldn't get 0% with a 782 credit score and 2% is not worth it. That is the reason I budget and save to make it back.

Scooter, I read your book and it's great to hear about your experience. It appears there is a single exhaust on your vehicle, but I thought the dual exhaust was removed from the Titanium only recently. Do you know if it was ever included (say on "job1" builds since your is a "job2")?

Thanks for sharing.

Scooter, I read your book and it's great to hear about your experience. It appears there is a single exhaust on your vehicle, but I thought the dual exhaust was removed from the Titanium only recently. Do you know if it was ever included (say on "job1" builds since your is a "job2")?

Thanks for sharing.

HyTis and NRG Tis don't have the dual integrated exhaust coming off the line. It was only in some earlier marketing materials that they might have mentioned them that caused some confusion. Maybe in the '14MY (fingers crossed).

Scooter, I read your "book" too. Great write up. I hope to experience all that soon too....maybe not "giggling like a school girl" part :). Car looks beautiful, love the color (one I considered). Thank you for sharing the experience.

TX NRG. I do not think any HyTis or Energis were ever made with the Integrated Dual Exhaust. I have been looking into retro fitting one or at least the idea of it and I'm posting that on http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/53057-making-the-2013-fusion-energi-and-hyti-into-real-titaniums/. We'll see how that goes.

Woo hoo! Finally got a build date on my Titanium hybrid, the week of April 2. That's kind of a long wait for a car that was ordered on December 29th of last year, but at least there's finally a date to track against.

Since the week starts on April 1 that is most likely the schedule to build day.

I've been following this for quite some time and thought I would add mine to the list. I just signed up to the forum site today.

Anyway I ordered my hyti march 9, and on Friday 15th got my VIN number and build week of April 1st!!! I hope it sticks!!! I'm super excited

Woo hoo! Finally got a build date on my Titanium hybrid, the week of April 2. That's kind of a long wait for a car that was ordered on December 29th of last year, but at least there's finally a date to track against.
I've been following this for quite some time and thought I would add mine to the list. I just signed up to the forum site today. Anyway I ordered my hyti march 9, and on Friday 15th got my VIN number and build week of April 1st!!! I hope it sticks!!! I'm super excited

I ordered on October 30, 2012 and there are a lot of folks who ordered in early November.

Maybe they are starting to move, lets hope the shipping picks up too!!

Edited by chuckokie36
  • Like 1

Thanks for sharing.

Sorry I rambled! Just really excited. Yeah, just the single exhaust, and while I really like the look of the dual integrated on the TTM gassers, I don't dislike the single as much as I thought I might.

Scooter, I read your "book" too. Great write up. I hope to experience all that soon too....maybe not "giggling like a school girl" part :). Car looks beautiful, love the color (one I considered). Thank you for sharing the experience.

TX NRG. I do not think any HyTis or Energis were ever made with the Integrated Dual Exhaust. I have been looking into retro fitting one or at least the idea of it and I'm posting that on http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/53057-making-the-2013-fusion-energi-and-hyti-into-real-titaniums/. We'll see how that goes.

Thanks! Yeah, I'm really quite pleased with the color. My first choice was Sterling Gray but my wife vetoed since all of my cars have been dark gray since 2001. I'm glad she did! Like I said, I don't mind the single exhaust, but I'll def be watching your thread on converting to dual integrated! Good work so far!

I've been following this for quite some time and thought I would add mine to the list. I just signed up to the forum site today. Anyway I ordered my hyti march 9, and on Friday 15th got my VIN number and build week of April 1st!!! I hope it sticks!!! I'm super excited

I added you to the table. I could not add you to the VIN sort, because you did not provide a VIN. If you want to be in that top sort order, I need at least the numbers that follow the DR. Welcome aboard!

• Like 1

This is good to see. My car was ordered March 7th. I just sent a message to the dealer and to Ford Service on twitter to see if I have a VIN. I am under the two week unscheduled clean rule. :(

What is the " two week unscheduled clean rule"? Looks like Kwilli ordered 3/9, got his VIN 3/15 and has a Build date (4/1).

What is the " two week unscheduled clean rule"? Looks like Kwilli ordered 3/9, got his VIN 3/15 and has a Build date (4/1).

cyberdman has a rule that if you ask for status and it comes back as "unscheduled clean" you can't ask for another update until two weeks have elapsed.

I got a reply back from @FordService this morning already. No build date or VIN yet. Of course, my order is for Ruby Red, so I might be put off if that commodity hold is still in place.

We'll see what the dealer says when they answer back.

And correct above about Cyberdman. 2 weeks between requests if you are "Unscheduled Clean".

It is great that they will do that for us. We have tweeted to them and to @Ford and @FordFusion before. Always a cool response and helpful. Apparently they are good to people with this stuff on Facebook too. (I don't do Facebook. Don't hate. I might be the only person left)