Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

Just called and left a message with my dealership to get the rail car number. I called the main ford line and was told that I am in transit and I have an ETA of April 9th. If that is the case I would have my car just over 7 weeks. 6 if shipping is quicker! If anyone can see my railcar number and PM me with it that would be awesome.

Edited by captinkirk

The status on my car has not changed since early yesterday, it keep saying "Departed Harrington, Kansas at Mar 27 10:45 am". I wonder what is going on? And no one tell there has been a train crash, someone already tried to joke about that already, I won't say names (but not funny Neod192 :drop: ). I hope it is the computer system stuck instead of the train.

• Like 1

The status on my car has not changed since early yesterday, it keep saying "Departed Harrington, Kansas at Mar 27 10:45 am". I wonder what is going on? And no one tell there has been a train crash, someone already tried to joke about that already, I won't say names (but not funny Neod192 :drop: ). I hope it is the computer system stuck instead of the train.

Probably just a result of the upcoming Holidays - short staffing.

That's why I emailed you that PDF from the transit of the other guy's car from a few months ago... note on that one where there was a stop or two that had a delay for 1-2 days... I was afraid you would see a delay and wonder WTH is going on...

It's probably sitting around Kansas City waiting to join a different train or just waiting for traffic control (I bet they have traffic jams on the RR too), and that rail car is sitting outside a checkpoint where the RFID hits and feeds that it made it to the next stop.

• Like 1

That's why I emailed you that PDF from the transit of the other guy's car from a few months ago... note on that one where there was a stop or two that had a delay for 1-2 days... I was afraid you would see a delay and wonder WTH is going on...

It's probably sitting around Kansas City waiting to join a different train or just waiting for traffic control (I bet they have traffic jams on the RR too), and that rail car is sitting outside a checkpoint where the RFID hits and feeds that it made it to the next stop.

First, thanks again for the PDF. That makes sense. Hope to hear some more progress soon.

Agree with Jeff_h - that is probably a large train junction/yard and the rail car is probably being uncoupled from its current train/consist and will be paired up with new rail cars to move on to the next destination ! Best of luck - hope it moves quickly.

Congrats - it's a good feeling. Just read your signature - find it interesting that you deleted the spoiler. I don't know the details of the S and SE - but can you add the spoiler on those? Isn't the spoiler a signature of the Titanium? It is so small I doubt there is any impact to gas mileage or traction - it is all about looks, but just curious - you just don't like that look?

I just wasn't a fan of the spoiler. If the spoiler had brake lights, I would have it but being soooo small didn't add much to the car for me. You don't get any money off for deleting it.

• Like 1

Me too me too!

My dealer isn't going to give me an update until tomorrow so I went my own route and got my VIN 3FA6P0RU4DR304150. I assume that means I'll bee in the April 15, build week!

There is a faint light at the end of the tunnel.

• Like 2

Hey there everyone! @FordService kicks ****!

I tweeted about them starting a website to have owners track their own status. I have tweeted before with order/dealer code. THEY took the time to look again and I got my VIN. taylorjd, you can add it: 3FA6P0RU3DR302583

See String cut and paste below;

Good day! I really think Ford needs to add on-line vehicle tracking for new orders somewhere!!! Chrysler and GM are doing it. Google it!

---CURRENT_LOGO---_Customer_Sevice_logo_
3m

We're actually looking into it as well. *for your eyes only* :) I have super news for you. Your baby has a VIN (3FA6P0RU3DR302583). ...

2m

When it's ready, view the window sticker here:http://cot.ag/XY9lnL (enter VIN after equal sign). Production usually begins 2-3 weeks ...

2m

after VIN generation. I know this made your weekend! =) ^TB

Edited by jcg1005

I'm on that same train! GTW310097 is my rail car

My dealer gave me this railcar info this morning at 11:00am saying it's in Pratt, KS, but the rail company gave me the same update:

Departed Harrington, Kansas at Mar 27 10:45 am

• Like 1

I was honestly surprised to get my VIN today. I went into the dealer because I took a family member in to the service department for service on his 2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid. He hadn't drove it in 3 weeks and the battery went dead.

Anyway, I felt really smart because I name dropped all my knowledge from these forums, asking them to look up the vehicle visibility report and complaining to them that they must have low allocation since its been so long since my order. The dealer was actually very helpful. I learned that my December order was the first order for their dealership and they have since had 2 other orders for Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium's. Leaving the dealership I saw 10, count 'em, 10 other Fusion's on the lot (and no titanium's).

Anyway, I am really giddy to finally have my VIN. Awesome!