Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

Ok.... They called back.

The real deal (thank you again ice-capades) -- There either is no "White" TI or it can't be changed.

Early Monday morning, they will re-order my Ruby Red TI. I will be provided with a copy of the DORA as soon as they have it.

Also, they will be providing a copy of the Visability Report once a week !!!!

They will also be discussing how to make me a happy customer with some additional incentive. :)

So I have to wait, but at least it sounds like they are trying.

I was ready to leave, and they can probably tell, so they are trying to keep my business.

I hope it goes well the second time.

Wishing you a speedy order.

Some quick shots. Car has exceeded my expectation. Super cool!!

Way to go! Congrats.

Edited by Fastronaut

Pics of another HyTi in white platinum color just posted in fordfusionhybridforums.com. Single exhaust pipe. So it's not the color. LOL CHUCKOKIE36, I know you must be busy, butbwevdeserve an explanation.... :)

Sorry had a pic of a regular gas Titanium in the same folder and chose the wrong one since I was in a hurry, boy you guys spotted that quickly!!

Edited by chuckokie36

Got my deep impact blue HyTi yesterday. The trunk was not quite aligned, I had them work on it. It was better, but not perfect yet. So far I have not had a lot of time to play around with it or MFT yet. So far I put the lane keeping on the highest level, but had not had it engage, even when trying to drift out out of lane intentionally. The brake alert has triggered a couple of times. I have got to spend some time with my nose in the manual. The text messaging and pics from phone book not working with my galaxy S3 yet, but have some leads on fixes I needed to try. I had it on cruise control at 55 and at steady speed but still showed gas engaged. Don't understand that. So far on my left lcd screen I don't think I have seen gas and battery working at same time. But might just of missed it. I thought they could work completely in tandem especially if you hit the gas. There is a lot of awesome things about the car so far, but thought you guys would be interested in criticism more.

So far I put the lane keeping on the highest level, but had not had it engage, even when trying to drift out out of lane intentionally.

You have to enable the lane keeping each time you turn on the car by pushing the button on the end of the turn signal. I think you also have to be over 40 MPH.

So far on my left lcd screen I don't think I have seen gas and battery working at same time. But might just of missed it. I thought they could work completely in tandem especially if you hit the gas.

I passed 9k miles on my 2013 FFH yesterday, I see the ICE and EV working together occasionally but it doesn't seem to be the norm -- in most cases the system tends to flip-flop from one to the other rather than use them in tandem. Low speeds going uphill is generally where I see the blue EV arc (I keep my display on 'Engage') and the white ICE arc working together... so it does happen but only the right conditions, so yours is likely exhibiting normal behavior in this respect.

• Like 1

Wow...happened to be up at 3 this morning and checked for my sticker...it finally showed up! I'm a happy camper now. :happy feet: :yahoo::headspin:

Malibu - you can add my sticker to the spreadsheet as of 4/13. Thanks

I'm joining Ruby Red Fuse as I just received my window sticker too! Awesome!!!!! Malibu - you can add my sticker to the spreadsheet too as of 4/13. Thank you very much!

• Like 3