2013 MKZ Tracking

Completely unofficial opinion here ....

but I would say that you are probably looking at a Fri. pickup at your dealership ...

:-)

John

Mine was in Walbridge Ohio, last Wednesday ........ (mine should be ready to pick up tonight)

Confirmed for tonight yet?

SIx MKZs were delivered to my dealership Wed. One of them was my pre-order which went out the next day. Lincoln is finally releasing them and the newest round of pre-order folks won't experience what happened here … I hope! I want Lincoln to succeed and to be able to deliver the quality concierge customer service they've promised. And dealers are probably waiting to see if things are finally leveling out. When the MKZ backlog clears, reliable communication should resume.

One only hopes, right?

Confirmed for tonight yet?

Looks like it .... I have not heard from the dealer directly yet ....

but Chelsea at LCS did reach out to me this morning and told me that the car had been delivered to the dealership this morning!

I have a scheduled 7pm pickup time .....

John

Looks like it .... I have not heard from the dealer directly yet ....

but Chelsea at LCS did reach out to me this morning and told me that the car had been delivered to the dealership this morning!

I have a scheduled 7pm pickup time .....

John

I might be right behind you in delivery, at least I hope.

sweetmelissa14- Railcar # SP 517188 (Ferrocarril Mexicano S.a. De C.v. )

SIx MKZs were delivered to my dealership Wed. One of them was my pre-order which went out the next day. Lincoln is finally releasing them and the newest round of pre-order folks won't experience what happened here … I hope! I want Lincoln to succeed and to be able to deliver the quality concierge customer service they've promised. And dealers are probably waiting to see if things are finally leveling out. When the MKZ backlog clears, reliable communication should resume.

Just got the call...my car is at the dealership!!! Will probably be picking it up this afternoon :yahoo:

Congrats man, hope it gets to you soon!!

No word yet. I'd figure I'd wait until this afternoon CA time to call LCS again and see if there's an update. If you all are getting your cars delivered, I can't believe that mine isn't far behind. Tho it seems like all youall's went up to Michigan while mine was smart and stayed in Mexico. . . :waiting:

I just scheduled and received confirmation of my Lincoln Makers gift. I chose 2 nights at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis, a luxury hotel. Early check-in, complimentary breakfast for 2 guests both days, feather pillows, extra towels, and a $200. AmEx gift card good anywhere they take AmEx. That was a really pleasant surprise.

The car is in my driveway! :-) Put about 30 miles on it ... Unfortunately by the time all was ready to go ... It was too dark for photos; I'll get some up tomorrow mid-late afternoon! John

I have to admit....I'm jealous right now because your original ETA was the same as ours! Good for you!

• Like 1

So, I need this car to arrive because I'm really obsessed here...

I called Union Pacific Railroad Customer Service since I now have a railcar number (thank you MKZ), and do you know what they told me? FORD is the only party they can release details of that railcar to....for security purposes!!!! aaarrrrgggghhh

So, my husband says to call our salesman tomorrow, give him the car number and let him call them! Love it....

I called Union Pacific Railroad Customer Service since I now have a railcar number (thank you MKZ), and do you know what they told me? FORD is the only party they can release details of that railcar to....for security purposes!!!! aaarrrrgggghhh

So, my husband says to call our salesman tomorrow, give him the car number and let him call them! Love it....

Your mistake was talking to someone. You need to look at my post regards tracking cars on railroads, and follow instructions in that post. I was able to track from Mexico all the way to when it offloaded the railcar.

I know it's hard to think this way..... But be patient a little longer!

That day you drive it off the lot will make it all worth it!

I was trying to be calm driving home ... But I couldn't help it! It's a great feeling those first couple of days!

I remember Tanner saying the same thing to a bunch of us after he endured what seemed like an impossible wait! 2 months and 3 days seemed like forever for me, but keep in mind others waited much longer! I'm pretty sure you'll get yours within 10 days!

Hang in there .... Ill post photos and more of my first impressions over the next few days!

(I'll do my part To keep your obsession ratcheted up ... After all it will make your delivery date all that much better!

John

...meanwhile mine is all cloak and dagger

Mine too. I don't have a railcar, but was told no info for security reasons. I'm hoping to get the dealer's call soon. 1 or 2 days based on cyberdman's update from yesterday, I hope.

Edited by galangg