Toyota Tundra Suspension Is Subject of Safety Probe

range

Toyota Tundra Suspension Is Subject of Safety Probe (Update3)

Aug. 7 (Bloomberg) -- Toyota Motor Corp.'s Tundra pickup may be recalled for the second time in as many years after new complaints of suspension failures prompted U.S. auto safety officials to upgrade an ongoing investigation.

The inquiry covers 219,522 Tundras from 2003 and 2004, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said today. The agency is continuing a review linked to last year's recall of 775,000 Tundras and other vehicles. It also began a probe of 2004 and 2005 Sienna minivans because liftgates may fail.

MORE TOYOTA RECALL NEWS

• 3 weeks later...
WHERE ARE ALL THE DOMESTIC BASHERS NOW????? Notice how quite they are when it is a Foriegn company. Little pie in the face now, pricless. They are the #1 recalled car company of 2006. :happy feet: :bandance:

I wonder if you are refering to me. If so, please show me any of my posts where I have unjustly bashed the domestics. I have a Ford Ranger with over 85K miles. If my father's Windstar or my Taurus were half as reliable as this little truck and the dealer was as good as my Honda dealer, I would own an Escape and not a CR-V.

As far as the whole Toyota thing, they got about another 25 years of junk products to build before they get to the "Ford" level of incompitence.

They are well on their way, apparently.

LOL good one!!!! :hysterical::hysterical:

bec is just too easy of a target.....like most of the import zealots (GO HONDA! :cheerleader: YEAAAA), they ignore the facts and pretend problems don't exist when they clearly do.

Nothing to see here....keep moving.....this hasn't happened to 100% of CRVs, therefore this is a "NON ISSUE" :hysterical:

12honda.jpg:extinguish:

OH, and lets not mention how reliable Honda transmissions have been this decade! :hysterical:

LOL good one!!!! :hysterical::hysterical:

bec is just too easy of a target.....like most of the import zealots (GO HONDA! :cheerleader: YEAAAA), they ignore the facts and pretend problems don't exist when they clearly do.

Nothing to see here....keep moving.....this hasn't happened to 100% of CRVs, therefore this is a "NON ISSUE" :hysterical:

12honda.jpg:extinguish:

OH, and lets not mention how reliable Honda transmissions have been this decade! :hysterical:

Hell, it hasn't even happened to .01% of CR-V's...You have only one pic, dude...

Hell, it hasn't even happened to .01% of CR-V's...You have only one pic, dude...

And Ford could have used the same lame ass excuse on it's cruise control fire issue. Ford has sold way more F150's than CRV's. So I wouldn't be surprised if the percentage number is even lower than CRV fires.