2016 MKS info from C/D...

...I guess they found time amidst their anti-Lincoln "agenda"... ;)

http://www.caranddriver.com/news/2016-lincoln-mks-rendered-news

From what I've read, I think they're wrong about the chassis...which they insinuate will be another evolution of the old Volvo bones. I thought I'd read essentially everywhere that the current Fusion/MKZ chassis would be stretched for the Taurus/MKS..?

• Like 1

C&D spots a MKS mule that is *CLEARLY* made out of genuine Mondeo parts, and they assert-------in the same article, no less----------that the vehicle will be based on D3?

And they say they're not CONVINCED that the MKS will run on a CD4 derivative, despite the mule being OBVIOUSLY a CD4 derivative?

What the----if the MKS were a modified D3, they would be using a current MKS or Taurus as a mule.

Geez, these people.......... I mean, to have the platform of the next MKS delivered to you on a silver platter, and you still botch it? And that because your zero-experience-in-the-industry writers don't understand how the business works?

Also, I'm pretty sure that they're completely and totally wrong about the back end of the mule. If there were preproduction panels on this mule, they would be camoed.

C&D is a terrible magazine.

Edited by RichardJensen