Profit Sharing

tooltime

12 Billion is the cap for figuring out the multiplier.

Once the multiplier is established its, based on the multiplier ($3.90 per hour worked no cap) and there is no limit.

Im on the low end of profit sharing total compared to trades in my area. A few that live in the plant broke $14,000 profit sharing.

Listening to sh!t house lawyers will always mislead the weak.

No cap on your total profit share

Im on the low end of profit sharing total compared to trades in my area. A few that live in the plant broke $14,000 profit sharing.

And posts like this are why some people in America hate unions and will never buy our vehicles. What you earned for profit sharing is nobody's business but your own, and posting such on an open message board is foolish.

• Like 3

Sounds like you pretty much live there too. Profit sharing is figured out on your straight time hours. The most you can work is 84 hours a week. (12x7days). The factor is 3.9 per hour. At $13,400 you worked 85 per week. How is that possible? Unless you took no vacation time.

Sounds like you pretty much live there too. Profit sharing is figured out on your straight time hours. The most you can work is 84 hours a week. (12x7days). The factor is 3.9 per hour. At $13,400 you worked 85 per week. How is that possible? Unless you took no vacation time.

Your math is way off. Doing the math averaged 67 hours per week based on 50 weeks

Took little vacation and banked just about every holiday took a few days off per month worked a base of 12 hours per day with some 16 hour days.

And posts like this are why some people in America hate unions and will never buy our vehicles. What you earned for profit sharing is nobody's business but your own, and posting such on an open message board is foolish.

Lol, you think you can get the media to not tell everybody what we get? They already know and hate us!

12 Billion is the cap for figuring out the multiplier.

Once the multiplier is established its, based on the multiplier ($3.90 per hour worked no cap) and there is no limit.

Listening to sh!t house lawyers will always mislead the weak.

No cap on your total profit share

wow, you must live in that place. i feel sorry for you and family. but, money is everything....right? i worked..... "0" hours of ot, and loving it. just one question..... how much in taxes did you pay?

• Like 1

wow, you must live in that place. i feel sorry for you and family. but, money is everything....right? i worked..... "0" hours of ot, and loving it. just one question..... how much in taxes did you pay?

No need to be condescending. Each person chooses their own way. IMO, working no overtime is as silly as working all of it. I was able to have my wife stay at home for most of the early years of my kids life because i worked quite a bit and still could afford nice things and trips for us. We had an idea of the life we wanted, the life we wanted our kids to have and I had the means to do it without my wife working.

• Like 2

No need to be condescending. Each person chooses their own way. IMO, working no overtime is as silly as working all of it. I was able to have my wife stay at home for most of the early years of my kids life because i worked quite a bit and still could afford nice things and trips for us. We had an idea of the life we wanted, the life we wanted our kids to have and I had the means to do it without my wife working.

tooltime posted what he made for all to see, very proud. so,he should expect good and bad criticism. i fail to see how working no ot is silly. we all make a great hourly wage. you just need to live within your means. thats it.

• Like 1

tooltime posted what he made for all to see, very proud. so,he should expect good and bad criticism. i fail to see how working no ot is silly. we all make a great hourly wage. you just need to live within your means. thats it.

There's still no need to be condescending.

Turn down whatever you want. Your lifestyle choices which you post here and are proud of should be open to thoughtful criticism also. There is no harm in taking a reasonable amount of overtime correct so why be obstinate and not earn some extra money. It's silly to pass up every nit of it.

• Like 1

Took little vacation and banked just about every holiday took a few days off per month worked a base of 12 hours per day with some 16 hour days.

I remember working long hours and weeks for a while. It was not worth it (both familiy and health wise). Rarely work over 40 now and life and family are much better. My wife doesn't work any more either. I do without the unecessary BS and am very happy. After so much time working OT you don't see what you are really missing and how your life is affected. Like a drug addict.

To each their own but I recommend not becoming addicted to the OT drug.

Life goes by and before you know it you have sacrificed the best parts.

• Like 2