Ferguson protests take a hopeful turn.

A FREAKING MEN!

Why is this such a hard concept to grasp?

Because liberals don't want to blame these people for what they do and hold them accountable - they want to blame everyone else instead. And the locals were just looking for an excuse to protest unfair police treatment so they jumped on this bandwagon. They feel it's the only way to draw attention to the problem (if there is one).

So what if only 3 members of the police force are black? Maybe they were the only 3 that applied and were qualified.

Regardless - anyone who riots, attacks police, burns businesses (black businesses at that) and police cars is a thug, period.

Charles Barkely was right on with his comments.

• Like 1

Because liberals don't want to blame these people for what they do and hold them accountable - they want to blame everyone else instead. And the locals were just looking for an excuse to protest unfair police treatment so they jumped on this bandwagon. They feel it's the only way to draw attention to the problem (if there is one).

So what if only 3 members of the police force are black? Maybe they were the only 3 that applied and were qualified.

Regardless - anyone who riots, attacks police, burns businesses (black businesses at that) and police cars is a thug, period.

Charles Barkely was right on with his comments.

Charles Barkley can go to hell, he don't speak for blacks. He's just kiss up Tom to his millions of dollars in contracts otherwise he'll be another black with a target on his back.

All races have thugs,robbers and killers, who took responsibility for Adam Lanza, John Wayne Gayce, Jim Jones, James Bulger,Clieven Bundy?. Or stopping rioting for Stanley Cup or college games?.

Yes, crooks would look for opportunity to do anything. Notice no riots for the Eric Garner case, just protests like it should be.

If the MB case went to trail DW may had been acquitted, a normal citizen can't shoot something questionably and not go to trail.

Edited by Fgts

I don't see how being Dem or Rep factors into any of this. People should favor the truth (and justice), no matter their political affiliation.

We can agree or disagree on whether or not a (very public) trial would have mitigated or exacerbated the situation.

My feeling is an acquittal would have only exacerbated things resulting in more violence.

Maybe not, NYC didn't go up in flames.

Normal people don't rob stores then attack police officers in their cars and try to take away their gun. Or are you just pretending that never happened?

Barkley never said that blacks weren't treated unfairly or that prejudice, bias and police brutality doesn't exist. He just said that anyone who loots, burns down stores and police cars are scumbags because there is no justification for it even IF this had been an unjustified shooting.

You can't claim you're being unfairly targeted for criminal activity, then go out and perform the very criminal acts that you're telling people you're being targeted for.

If you want change then you do it peacefully like MLK. And you don't choose these types of cases as your poster children.

Had Trayvon Martin not attacked Zimmerman he'd still be alive. Had MB not attacked a police officer he'd be alive today. Had the guy in NY not resisted arrest he'd be alive today.

Had the races been reversed the outcome would be exactly the same because it's right by the law and by common sense.

Normal people don't rob stores then attack police officers in their cars and try to take away their gun. Or are you just pretending that never happened?

Barkley never said that blacks weren't treated unfairly or that prejudice, bias and police brutality doesn't exist. He just said that anyone who loots, burns down stores and police cars are scumbags because there is no justification for it even IF this had been an unjustified shooting.

You can't claim you're being unfairly targeted for criminal activity, then go out and perform the very criminal acts that you're telling people you're being targeted for.

If you want change then you do it peacefully like MLK. And you don't choose these types of cases as your poster children.

Had Trayvon Martin not attacked Zimmerman he'd still be alive. Had MB not attacked a police officer he'd be alive today. Had the guy in NY not resisted arrest he'd be alive today.

Had the races been reversed the outcome would be exactly the same because it's right by the law and by common sense.

I smell a troll.

Yeah, watched the clip. Although some good points are mentioned ( like racism will always be here, start snitching ) he's full of crap, just another kiss-up Tom. He too "fits the description" if he was walking/driving down a suburban street with what he's wearing.

If you see a bunch of white guys riding on Harley motorcycles what you automatically assume "good ol boys" or Hells Angels?, what was the excuse for police brutality/harassment in the 1800s-1960s when blacks were perceived, clean cut, butlers and nannies.

Whites too have "leaders" that give out as wrong ideas as Al Sharpton. Who's more gangster?, Sharpton bad advice to poor blacks or Limbaugh's bad advice to rich, powerful white men with resources to help or hurt people?.

Whites too have "leaders" that give out as wrong ideas as Al Sharpton. Who's more gangster?, Sharpton bad advice to poor blacks or Limbaugh's bad advice to rich, powerful white men with resources to help or hurt people?.

A not too bright audience that believes anything its told in lieu of facts is more of a problem than the messenger/s.

I doubt truly "rich & powerful white men" base their decisions on what they hear on the radio. That demographic is likely an independent thinking person which could be part of the reason they have success in business or a better income.

Al Sharpton is a self serving race baiting person that makes everything he touches an automatic racial angle and a large % of his audience believes it . He does more of a disservice to blacks than helping IMHO.

Ever see a group of white people riot , commit arson and loot an area from a court judgement ?

Yeah, watched the clip. Although some good points are mentioned ( like racism will always be here, start snitching ) he's full of crap, just another kiss-up Tom. He too "fits the description" if he was walking/driving down a suburban street with what he's wearing.

If you see a bunch of white guys riding on Harley motorcycles what you automatically assume "good ol boys" or Hells Angels?, what was the excuse for police brutality/harassment in the 1800s-1960s when blacks were perceived, clean cut, butlers and nannies.

And just WHY is there a "description"? Perhaps because there is a history of behavior? Rottweilers have a reputation as a vicious breed. Not many people walk up and offer a hand to sniff. Why? Because they are usually raised and bred to emphasize a particular behavior, one of viciousness and are dangerous. Does that mean EVERY one is vicious? No, but we all have a "description" of that kind of dog.

Why isn't the black community taking on the reputation they are allowing to incriminate themselves with? A a white man, I would never be heard by blacks if I suggested they clean-up their own community. But, when a black man does it, he isn't black enough. Like the man said in the video....so the "black man" is supposed to be all those things that fit the "description"?

As for "bunch of white guys riding on Harley motorcycles", I ride and I have even been around "Hell's Angels". Most riders are friendly Moms and Dads, and adventurers. Those who are not quite so sociable, are no where near as notorious as the reputation of the black gangs and hoodlums we see on the news burning down stores and cars. Rule is, don't touch them, their bike, or their women. They don't go looking for trouble and if they are faced with it, they deal with it. I just walk on by.

I haven't heard, and I challenge you to cite similar "white leaders" calling on others to "Burn this bitch down".

Or claiming that being educated, well behaved, polite, lawful, respectful wasn't "white enough"?

So any black male who is well spoken and intelligent is a "kiss up Tom" and "not black enough"?

That is the root of the problem. Stop supporting thuggery and criminal activity. Stop playing the victim card and blaming others and take some personal responsa-damn-bility and start figuring out how to solve the problems peacefully and legally.

Edited by akirby

A not too bright audience that believes anything its told in lieu of facts is more of a problem than the messenger/s.

I doubt truly "rich & powerful white men" base their decisions on what they hear on the radio. That demographic is likely an independent thinking person which could be part of the reason they have success in business or a better income.

Lol, ever hear of "he took the keys to daddy's company?". I know of and personally knew rich white kids that work for and took over the family company with not that much knowledge and would listen to certain things that said on a tv or radio . No, not saying no whites didn't start out broke or all impressionable but you know better.

Al Sharpton is a self serving race baiting person that makes everything he touches an automatic racial angle and a large % of his audience believes it . He does more of a disservice to blacks than helping IMHO.

Agreed but so dose O'Reilly, Hannity, Plante, etc for whites.

Ever see a group of white people riot , commit arson and loot an area from a court judgement ?

No, but a baseball, college or hockey game loss, look out.....

And just WHY is there a "description"? Perhaps because there is a history of behavior? Rottweilers have a reputation as a vicious breed. Not many people walk up and offer a hand to sniff. Why? Because they are usually raised and bred to emphasize a particular behavior, one of viciousness and are dangerous. Does that mean EVERY one is vicious? No, but we all have a "description" of that kind of dog.

So everyone that's not white need to look out for whites around kids (molestation) guns (mass shootings) your money (Burnie Madoff) strong white pride (Hitler) ...

Why isn't the black community taking on the reputation they are allowing to incriminate themselves with? A a white man, I would never be heard by blacks if I suggested they clean-up their own community. But, when a black man does it, he isn't black enough. Like the man said in the video....so the "black man" is supposed to be all those things that fit the "description"?

Black community leaders (no,not Sharpton) and individuals been fighting crime and drugs since it hit the community since the 80s, of course that's on top of civil rights issues . Just whites seem not to care until it's "inconvenient" and have to deal with it. Mr. Tom need to pickup a broom and help clean the black community also instead of being a YouTube coward.

As for "bunch of white guys riding on Harley motorcycles", I ride and I have even been around "Hell's Angels". Most riders are friendly Moms and Dads, and adventurers. Those who are not quite so sociable, are no where near as notorious as the reputation of the black gangs and hoodlums we see on the news burning down stores and cars. Rule is, don't touch them, their bike, or their women. They don't go looking for trouble and if they are faced with it, they deal with it. I just walk on by.

Nope, white people on Harleys = Sons of Anarchy but seriously when white bikers gangs fight police don't even intervene until the fight is over and police clean up bodies, injured and damaged property.

I haven't heard, and I challenge you to cite similar "white leaders" calling on others to "Burn this bitch down".

Or claiming that being educated, well behaved, polite, lawful, respectful wasn't "white enough"?

So a grieving parent is a leader? . The goons didn't have to burn anything down.

Anyone that speak properly isn't being white or "black enough",MLK, Malcolm X and others spoke well . The core problem is someone who's Black but wants to be white.

The core problem is someone who's Black but wants to be white.

Perpetuating a difference between being white and black and equating that to behavior is racist.

What does it mean for a black person to "want to be white" or to "act white" or to "not be black enough"?

How does calling a criminal who commits crimes against other blacks a scumbag qualify as uncle tom or not black enough?

Apparently the attack was true but the other details are not. That is MB sr in the picture. Lesley and Louis are married and Pearlie is MB senior's mother in law not MBs grandmohther. But he did grow up with divorced parents and lived with his grandmother at times.

It's not rocket science that lack of a cohesive family unit and particularly lack of a strong father figure leads kids to do bad things sometimes.

Why doesn't Sharpton and Jackson address this? It doesn't give them fame or fortune or headlines.

Perpetuating a difference between being white and black and equating that to behavior is racist.

What does it mean for a black person to "want to be white" or to "act white" or to "not be black enough"?

How does calling a criminal who commits crimes against other blacks a scumbag qualify as uncle tom or not black enough?

Again blacks that been in the community fighting drugs,thugs and murder that speaks well isn't a tom (I disagree with his politics but you don't think Louis Farrakhan is a tom be cause he speaks well) .

I'm talking about blacks who get in front of whites who cares less about their black butt and talk about how bad about the black community is without doing anything.

He didn't say anything bad about the community. He said people who were looting and burning and shooting police were scumbags.

Of course they scumbags but he didn't have to unnecessary go on camera to say that. Mr millions outta invest in Ferguson instead of talk shit.

Of course they scumbags but he didn't have to unnecessary go on camera to say that. Mr millions outta invest in Ferguson instead of talk shit.

Why is it his responsibility? Should he give money to every city in America just because he's black?

How about the people in Ferguson get rid of the criminals? That would solve 80% of the problem if not more.

• Like 1

Why is it his responsibility? Should he give money to every city in America just because he's black?

How about the people in Ferguson get rid of the criminals? That would solve 80% of the problem if not more.

As far as giving back, not really because he's not from there. Also you don't see famous Hispanics go on camera about immigration or Hispanic neighborhoods have riots saying get their stuff straight, if they do they doing something about it.

Criminals are one problem. I bet Ferguson leadership is on the way out the door if they vote. When you heard of a town that's mostly white with black leadership and a mostly black police force. Unless it's in Africa it isn't happening here.

Nope, white people on Harleys = Sons of Anarchy but seriously when white bikers gangs fight police don't even intervene until the fight is over and police clean up bodies, injured and damaged property.

That is so ignorant and un-informed.

Try talking about what you know, and not what you are trying to sell.

Edited by FiredMotorCompany

I'm talking about blacks who get in front of whites who cares less about their black butt and talk about how bad about the black community is without doing anything.

It's that how it SHOULD start? Isn't that what Obama and others proposed. We talk about the issues and address them so we can find a solution.

Is your approach to burn down and riot in the streets before you call-out who and what is the problem?