How about an alphanumerical names for Lincoln?

Nothing but rumors at this point, but I expect MKS and MKZ to move to CD6 at some point. Whether it's FWD/AWD, transverse or longitudinal, or RWD/AWD - who knows.

A prominent former poster here posted somewhere else that he thinks that CD6 will be nothing more than CD4 beefed up for a 3 row crossover for the next generation Explorer and Aviator. That makes sense to me.

A prominent former poster here posted somewhere else that he thinks that CD6 will be nothing more than CD4 beefed up for a 3 row crossover for the next generation Explorer and Aviator. That makes sense to me.

A prominent poster here (who is still here) was told they'll be RWD by a credible source. A beefed up CD4 is still a CD4, like Edge and MkX.

I don't know much about and care very little about configurations of chassis cross platform whatever...BUT I do wish ALL the manufacturers would use a Name vs just alphanumeric.... showing my age a bit but we all seemed to be able to converse with non motor head friends and family when discussing camero or mustang or fleetwood or continental. But I do remember getting cross ways trying to describe what a 442 or GTO was or meant