Wage Rumor

Tier2

The biggest and the best, obviously.

Obviously, you haven't been reading. I'm as far from a union slug as possibly anyone can be.

Very early on I realized that political games and personal political gain we're the only driving force in this organization's leadership. Even after being elected an international constitutional convention delegate and a local financial secretary, I realized I would never fit in.

Union slug? Nope, not the old long hair.

then quit if you dont like it, noone is forcing you to be a part of UAW

goodbye!

then quit if you dont like it, noone is forcing you to be a part of UAW

goodbye!

Unless something changed he works for Ford , not the UAW.

The UAW actually is supposed to be working for us, the membership since we pay them and not the other way around.

When you pay for something you have every right to voice your opinion good or bad.

• Like 3

Unless something changed he works for Ford , not the UAW.

The UAW actually is supposed to be working for us, the membership since we pay them and not the other way around.

When you pay for something you have every right to voice your opinion good or bad.

Thanks cal50, I thought I worked for Ford. But, to so many sheep the IUAW is there boss....

As for the superdemocrat,,,, it seem he has no opinion or questions when it's a democrat standing behind him using an orifice....as long as it's a democrat.

Failure to have an opinion or even question the acts of leadership and give the leadership full control over a group

of people without any input, is completely against the union ideology and unionism that the Ruether brother worked so hard to get for a group of people that were very frightened to have an opinion much less ask questions.

I have stated on this board many many times politics in general and personal political gain is washing out the unionism and the union ideology that once was the foundation that gave members what we have given back over that last ten years.

IUAW leaders should read how Reuther stated he could not get involved with or becoming apart of business because, he sat on the side of the table, that he worked for and had enough work at hand to do for the membership of his union.

Far from anti-union superdemocrat, more of a believer in unionism and the union ideology becoming first priority again over any type of personal political gain.

Decker

1 of the 1788

Edited by Decker
  • Like 4

I have heard the line "If you do not like it quit" from blind union supporters and people holding paid union positions.

My other favorite line comes from multiple elected and appointed union job holders " I hate this job and could make more money on my tools or the line ".

I tell each of them give notice and go back to your tools or the line yet not a single one ever has so there is something in it for them.

Blind supporters of anything eventually ruins it.

If someone is unable to detect a problem or intellectually dishonest to admit then ignore them and keep going it's a formula for bigger issues.

Case in point the modern UAW today and its many blind followers , supporters and not focusing its efforts on its membership IMHO.

• Like 2

ha ha then quit your bitchin. you guys on here are worse then a PMS driven WOMAN.

bunch of whiners

Hey superdemo, you did think up and decide to have an opinion. A little controlling, sexist and judge mental but hell that's ok.

But don`t go to far... it`s common knowledge that the IUAW Incumbent Caucus and the National Democratic Caucus monitor Blue... Oval...... any of that freelance thinking could be recorded and you might not be invited to Solid House for brunch with the incumbent caucus. Hilary might think less of you :(

After it`s all over and done and you get your bone us check, just keep saying, I know it`s the best they could get, I want to help the company, I`m thankful to have a job, I want to help the company, I don`t mind paying more for my health care, I want to help the company, I don`t mind getting less for the same thing I`m doing know, I want to help the company, I love knowing I helped Ford not have to ask for more concessions.....I want to help the company. Then you will be apart of the demographics known for their fluffy white coats and love being told, "thinking is so over rated" so we`ll do it for you. :confused:

Good luck superdemo got your first opinion under your belt, won`t be long and you`ll be making those judge mental opinions without even thinking.

Decker, a fully classified whiner well, till they take our classifications away, I want to help the company.....I want to help the company.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

7 - 11 thousand dollar sign on bonus.

No Tier 1 raise.

All Tier 2 will be brought up to Tier 1 pay at $1 raise every year over 8 year period.

Base Pay for any full time employees will be $20 / hour.

Tier 2 will be paid when contract is signed based on how many years Full-time.

For example if you have 2 years your pay will be roughly $22 / hour.

It will take that employee 6 more years to top out.

TPT's will stay at current wages. Start at $15 / hour Top out at $19 / hour.

This ain't looking true according to the FCA agreement.

I guess time will tell, but your silence is deafening.

This ain't looking true according to the FCA agreement.

I guess time will tell, but your silence is deafening.

What part doesn't look true.... They just lowered the signing bonus in order to give Tier 1 a raise. How can you not see that? Edited by Tier2

What part doesn't look true.... They just lowered the signing bonus and to give Tier 1 a raise. How can you not see that?

This is what you got wrong:

Lower signing bonus.

Tier 1 raise

Tier 2 is not brought up to Tier 1

Base wage is $17.00

Basically everything.

Hope your magic 8 ball has better luck with the Ford contract. I'm sure you've been spewing your bull at whatever plant you work at getting everybody's hope up.

This is what you got wrong:

Lower signing bonus.

Tier 1 raise

Tier 2 is not brought up to Tier 1

Base wage is $17.00

Basically everything.

Hope your magic 8 ball has better luck with the Ford contract. I'm sure you've been spewing your bull at whatever plant you work at getting everybody's hope up.

I didn't know this was a Chrysler forum. I thought it was Ford. It's clear GM and Ford will get a little more than Chrysler. After all the UAW is going to pressure GM to merge with Chrysler. Once that happens the only thing Chrysler left will be Jeep and Dodge trucks. Basically the products that moved to the US. Edited by Tier2

What part doesn't look true.... They just lowered the signing bonus in order to give Tier 1 a raise. How can you not see that?

A monkey sniffing his own fecal matter could have guessed 25 an hour or whatever it was you guessed.

Either way just opt out and put the target on your back.

Edited by caustic

That would be half a million in dues per month. You honestly believe that wouldn't hurt them?

Jesus man ok, one more time.

Not all that long ago the UAW had 1.5 million members.

Now it has what 400,000?

They are still there. They aren't going away. Get over it.

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/59699-fiat-chrysler-uaw-reach-tentative-contract/page-5

Go read that and let it soak in.

Edited by caustic

News just said Chrysler employees are not at all happy with this contract offer. Funny they just had a story on Detroit teachers union, how it has become a company union and how they want to start a new one that accutally works for and not against the teachers. Sounds like they got the right idea.

• Like 2