big posting at KTP

manzov22

Wish Tier 2 could transfer.

We have taken in Tier 2 transfers here at LEP. General thought is because the Chairmans daughter is Tier 2 and he wanted her to be able to transfer if need be. Or just that he hates LEP and would do anything so locals can't get hired in. Pick your poison, but we have a few here from MAP and Sharonville.

We have taken in Tier 2 transfers here at LEP. General thought is because the Chairmans daughter is Tier 2 and he wanted her to be able to transfer if need be. Or just that he hates LEP and would do anything so locals can't get hired in. Pick your poison, but we have a few here from MAP and Sharonville.

National contract prohibits Entry Level workers from transferring. They allowed people from MAP to transfer as a favor to avoid being laid off, but minus the moving allowances.

Edited by fuzzymoomoo

They're here! But you are right, minus the moving allowance...

I know, was offered a permanent transfer out of state, but it's not worth uprooting my entire life for a job I might not even have in 2 years with no incentive to do so. I'm better off taking the temporary assignment and throwing some irons in the fire for other job opportunities.

Like I said, they did that as a favor for us who were about to be laid off from MAP.

I know, was offered a permanent transfer out of state, but it's not worth uprooting my entire life for a job I might not even have in 2 years with no incentive to do so. I'm better off taking the temporary assignment and throwing some irons in the fire for other job opportunities.

Like I said, they did that as a favor for us who were about to be laid off from MAP.

Smart thinking

How many jobs in Michigan pay half of what you make now? Throwing the irons is probably a bad choice. Edited by Tier2

Why does it bother you that he's looking for a job elsewhere??

Just stating the fact that there really isn't a better job available....People with electrical engineering degrees are making less than most of us. This I know for a fact.

Edited by Tier2