We are extremely proud of the tentative agreement, really?

Decker

"We are extremely proud of the tentative agreement that your UAW Ford national negotiating committee was able to win for our members."

1) "$9 billion in investment and secured jobs."
Your UAW bargaining team called on the company to commit to greater level of investment in the United States."
This investment was secured as a result of negotiations? Well possibly but, the plans for the investment here at CAP have been in place and the actual physical commitment to the investment started prior to the opening of the negotiations.

2) "Retiree Bonus"
"The UAW has a proud tradition of remembering our retirees." (remembering?) $1000 total bonus paid over 4 years. No increases in Life income benefits. Any reduction in VEBA co-pays? Retiree`s remembered when the negotiations was gaining the same health care coverage for "In Progression employees" as Traditional employees? Wait can`t forget about the VEBA fund Trustee`s salaries.... no change in retirees health care.

3) "Significant Economic Improvements"
Base wage increase of 3% retro upon ratification. Base wage increase of 3% September 2017.
September 2017 my base rate will match my base rate that would have been my base rate of September 2009 if not for a concessionary national agreement.

Last year without the 3% base wage increase I didn't receive in 2007 or 08 or 09 etc.... I forfeited over $9,401.00 in just one year on just 2080 hours. No rate increase for ten years, how much was forfeited? Total? $8500 signing bonus, balances everything out?

A break or gap in the ladder to full " New Tradisional" base hourly pay rates... "contract negotiations in four years".

So many "won" benefits with a huge bonus and a loan at the same time.

Really, a lot to think about.

An automated "yes" voter? Not the old long hair.

Edited by Decker
  • Like 2

No vote here.

Mopar got taken care of by saying no we need to do the same for our people that are in the same boat.

Anyone willing to sell out other members for "10,000" should get kicked in the face.

No one is getting sold out, nothing but gains brother the bonuses are nothing but a cherry on top of this great deal

• Like 1

No one is getting sold out, nothing but gains brother the bonuses are nothing but a cherry on top of this great deal

This is a good deal if you're a bottom of the shelf automaker like Chrysler.

For us it's eh.

I understand the path to top pay is great but put yourself in the position of being a temp for 1.5 years and hired in for 14 months and still being at the bottom. I'd bitch less if the long drawn out temp time counted. 45 people hired in off the street with me did no time as a temp and we have the same seniority, well techinally they are all ahead of me because my social starts with a 0.

I just see more of the same for future employees and it's bullshit. Just my opinion.

This is a good deal if you're a bottom of the shelf automaker like Chrysler.

For us it's eh.

I understand the path to top pay is great but put yourself in the position of being a temp for 1.5 years and hired in for 14 months and still being at the bottom. I'd bitch less if the long drawn out temp time counted. 45 people hired in off the street with me did no time as a temp and we have the same seniority, well techinally they are all ahead of me because my social starts with a 0.

I just see more of the same for future employees and it's bullshit. Just my opinion.

Easy vote brother just VOTE NO til they take their bonus back & promise to close the parts plants VOTE NO

This is an insult to any free thinking Ford worker. I love how they gave all these things to those working a traditional 5 day 8 hours shift. Only one problem, does anyone still work that? Nothing for AWS workers, and if your not one now, you will be after ratification. This UAW is all about themselves, it is a business and the more that they screw us the better they get for themselves. I say vote NO and keep voting NO, Ford will not shut down. I work at DTP and if that line is down for 10 minutes the place is a nut house with screaming bosses afraid for their jobs. Down for 30 minutes and every plant manager in DTP is called at home and is in route to the plant. You think for a minute they will lock the doors HA.

This is an insult to any free thinking Ford worker. I love how they gave all these things to those working a traditional 5 day 8 hours shift. Only one problem, does anyone still work that? Nothing for AWS workers, and if your not one now, you will be after ratification. This UAW is all about themselves, it is a business and the more that they screw us the better they get for themselves. I say vote NO and keep voting NO, Ford will not shut down. I work at DTP and if that line is down for 10 minutes the place is a nut house with screaming bosses afraid for their jobs. Down for 30 minutes and every plant manager in DTP is called at home and is in route to the plant. You think for a minute they will lock the doors HA.

DTP will vote yes like it always does! Don't be a fool VOTE YES keep jobs here or VOTE NO & send them to jobs to Mexico...your choice brother but DTP will be a yes vote.

C Crew gets time and a quarter on Saturday and Sunday.

If you're tier 1 that's 373 bucks based on 10.5 hours.

That's also before your raise, nothing to complain about.

So your gross for four 10.5 hour days comes out to roughly 1350 bucks. If that isn't enough you're a miserable prick.

• Like 1

C Crew gets time and a quarter on Saturday and Sunday.

If you're tier 1 that's 373 bucks based on 10.5 hours.

That's also before your raise, nothing to complain about.

So your gross for four 10.5 hour days comes out to roughly 1350 bucks. If that isn't enough you're a miserable prick.

I'm trades and have already grossed 165,000.00 this year so your 375.00 bucks means nothing. You uneducated little prick. LOL

Your Post makes no sense.