Gotta be a Yes Vote

littlecountry

If they can spend dues money to manage their facebook on a PR firm.......

But it doesn't do them any good, it doesn't further any kind of agenda.

Don't forget, the UAW relies on events that happened in the 40s, 50s and 60s to show how wonderful they are. Ever notice how every single person in the IUAW that has had a mic in their face in the last 4 months has said they don't like or don't know how to use Facebook? They're too out of touch with 2015.

• Like 1

But it doesn't do them any good, it doesn't further any kind of agenda.

Don't forget, the UAW relies on events that happened in the 40s, 50s and 60s to show how wonderful they are. Ever notice how every single person in the IUAW that has had a mic in their face in the last 4 months has said they don't like or don't know how to use Facebook? They're too out of touch with 2015.

Very true.

Yea, so once again Ford UAW members will be blasted by the media for the greed apsect of the first comtract being voted down. Singled out from the other 2. Can never gives ourselves an opportunity to avoid negative press. Its like we asking for it. 8 years for new hires to top out is a bit long but its better than they have currently. Never gonna learn. .......

God you two, grow some balls. You and Tier2 sound like you have less tan 2 years between you. If we gave a shit about public opinion of us we would be working for 15.00 an hour, be on food stamps and gov. health care. Last I checked I was the only one paying my bills. Oh and I don't see Mark Fields and the rest of that clan at the glass house worried about the 47 million they are banking.

• Like 2

Justtehfacts, don't start with me son. Just cause u greedy f-ers are gonna kill this contract, what the else can they offer? It won't be much so yal no voters just wasted our time cause ya want a little more money. Been UAW before I was born, Dad retired,2 brothers over 20 years and a handful on cousins. Other than my Pops, cause he's deceased, they all said this is the best contract they've seen in decades. its plain stupid to believe bad press doesn't affects our sales. I know my shit. Bet all your neighbors despise you're worthless ass. I have 15 years so I'd like for unions to survive instead of right to work BS! When has positive press ever hurt ANYTHING? EVER? And of course salary people get paid more according to their positions, but voting no ain't changing that FACT, so don't hold your breathe.Actually, hold your breathe forever....

They ask us to give everything up in one contract/concession so why not ask them to give everything back in one contract?

Its just not gonna happen sorry to say. It didn't happen for FCA or GM, they are not going give in that much more. If they do they will make cuts & I'm not fear mongering its just a fact.

God you two, grow some balls. You and Tier2 sound like you have less tan 2 years between you. If we gave a shit about public opinion of us we would be working for 15.00 an hour, be on food stamps and gov. health care. Last I checked I was the only one paying my bills. Oh and I don't see Mark Fields and the rest of that clan at the glass house worried about the 47 million they are banking.

You will never change the amount CEOs make, but go on and keep puffing your chest out if you think you can.

On a cell phone dick. Bad reception in our plant,WeeWee boy.plus I hate social media but this contract is very vital to a shit load of people so I made an exception. And holy shit so few people with morals and so many greedy basterds. No voters screwed us bad. Over very basic common sense.MAP needs every dollar ford will throw our way, assholes.

You will never change the amount CEOs make, but go on and keep puffing your chest out if you think you can.

listen you front office ballwasher, with reading comprehension skills like that it would seem your already making more than you should. Nowhere did i say that they should not make whatever they can, good for them. But don't claim I cant get a raise when they pay them more in an hour than i make all week.

listen you front office ballwasher, with reading comprehension skills like that it would seem your already making more than you should. Nowhere did i say that they should not make whatever they can, good for them. But don't claim I cant get a raise when they pay them more in an hour than i make all week.

News flash jackass...You are just a body to them and are easily replaceable. They gave you a raise and you still said no. You would've been making over $30/hr, with bonuses and no out of pocket insurance cost, to put a car together. Get the fuck over it.

Edited by Tier2

News flash jackass...You are just a body to them and are easily replaceable. They gave you a raise and you still said no. You would've been making over $30/hr, with bonuses and no out of pocket insurance cost, to put a car together. Get the fuck over it.

Seems trades, tier 2 and tier 1 can and do stand together and don`t feel the separation or segregation of union members is a good thing at CAP, KTP, LAP, KCAP....etc.

Tier2 how many tier 2 members of the 2067 no votes at CAP voted no?

Decker

1 of the 2067