Gotta be a Yes Vote

littlecountry

Before I go any further JS, there will be talk about you trying to take over the "long winded" title from me.....

Young brother, I too have had my share of social pressures so I do understand. (one look at my exterior gets the judgmental ones in high gear) I agree completely with your hopes and your foresight in your statement "racism is slowly dying". My sarcastic laced question " U Ahh Gangsta" was to see how I should respond to your post. I`ve learned over the years of being associated with different organizations that it is hard if not impossible to determine the truth behind the representation even when standing face to face. The falseness of the social media, that is proven here on the board everyday is in its way another education. But, I do agree with your feeling on social media, tried Facebook but just couldn`t get a feel for it.

I have been blessed with all forms of friendship, I have been given the gift of reason and with these opportunities I`ve become over the years the member in multiple organizations that members come to for not only questions but for the reasoning I put into everyday life. On a daily basis my UAW sisters and brother here at CAP will exchange thoughts and come up with what best fits our needs. We have been through the in fighting and the uninformed or lack of communication hatred shit. The reductions in force, the lost of a complete shift and the rebound to now over 4K members. With that continued exchange of thought we (551 membership) felt the concern for our (not always younger) tier 2 memebers. We can not reason a truth behind the continuing of the second class of wages beyond this contract. Yes the IUAW puts out their its a "clear path" to full wages but never expresses the facts about how so many of our members at CAP have been around for years at these second class wages and beleive Ford has proven they don`t need our members working for less any loner than the life of the contract. So this is some of the reasoning behind how the results turned out at the 551.

I`ll end this rambling with the fact we are a nation here at the 551, we have our upstanding citizens, we have our problematic citizens and we have our judgmental citizens but when it comes to concern for a cross section of this nations citizens we tend to band together and use our reasoning to vote for that cross section of our citizens. We tend very hardlely to hold off on any judgments on those citizens that vote based on their own reasons even when it differs from the majority.

JS you`re already standing for the fight, you just didn`t notice that old long hair standing next to you willing to join in.

I will make this statment for no other reason than it`s the truth. "our tier 2 members were far from the only reason why CAP voted No" if any judgmental members out there have to look for any blame for the way this agreement may end up (Good or Bad) it can not be because tier 2 members made that NO vote happen on their own. If any judgmental members want to come on over to the windy city and look for some blame stop by CAP ask anyone where Decker might be, the citizens will point out the dark (safety glasses) glasses wearing, tattooed, old long hair for you. I`d be more than proud to represent my citizens and shake your judgmental fricken hand.

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

Really, Ford invested $1.1 billion to gain $20 "million" in China, not a good return in any business world. Ford spent billions in Russia and has yet to see any sizable return that even remotely could be concidered as a profit. No one consums like the States, Canada and western Europe. With that said where do you think those "lost" investments, "poor" returns on investments and less than desirable business ventures get the funding from? Yep, the funding comes from the wages eaned by Tier2 that Tier2 spends sooo let Tier2 not have the wages what would happen to the profits or how would Ford fund the poor investment decisions?

There is an old question and it goes like this, Put up a fence around the United States would there be anyone trying to climb the fence to get out? Open the gates and how many would come in? Tier2 someday people will stop being frightened by big business and their bag men (UAW) by hollow threats. Business and the UAW can talk shit but, the largest consumer driven market place is "inside" the fence, period.

"A no voter doses not fully understand what is going on" sounds familiar??? If Jimmy writes a book, you going to wait in line to get his autograph too?

i wanted Jimmy's autograph on the highlights book, this was some of his best work!

• Like 1

Can I get my damn light bulbs changed this weekend?

Pioneer will bring the light bulb, but then he has to wait for somebody to come open it, then he has to call another trade to come out and make sure you even need one, then another trade has to come out and stand around and watch the other 3 stand there, then when number 5 tradesman comes out he determines you need a special light bulb that they don't have , so they call another trade to do the ordering and he says that bulb is on backorder so they all leave and you still did not get your bulb, but you sure pissed a lot of trades off for nothing

Pioneer will bring the light bulb, but then he has to wait for somebody to come open it, then he has to call another trade to come out and make sure you even need one, then another trade has to come out and stand around and watch the other 3 stand there, then when number 5 tradesman comes out he determines you need a special light bulb that they don't have , so they call another trade to do the ordering and he says that bulb is on backorder so they all leave and you still did not get your bulb, but you sure pissed a lot of trades off for nothing

I laughed but the sad part is thats how it is. I'll never get my bulbs changed

Really, Ford invested $1.1 billion to gain $20 "million" in China, not a good return in any business world. Ford spent billions in Russia and has yet to see any sizable return that even remotely could be concidered as a profit. No one consums like the States, Canada and western Europe. With that said where do you think those "lost" investments, "poor" returns on investments and less than desirable business ventures get the funding from? Yep, the funding comes from the wages eaned by Tier2 that Tier2 spends sooo let Tier2 not have the wages what would happen to the profits or how would Ford fund the poor investment decisions?

There is an old question and it goes like this, Put up a fence around the United States would there be anyone trying to climb the fence to get out? Open the gates and how many would come in? Tier2 someday people will stop being frightened by big business and their bag men (UAW) by hollow threats. Business and the UAW can talk shit but, the largest consumer driven market place is "inside" the fence, period.

"A no voter doses not fully understand what is going on" sounds familiar??? If Jimmy writes a book, you going to wait in line to get his autograph too?

Damn man.....nobody is saying that the North American market isn't providing the profit right now (that's why the UAW negotiated profit share to only represent that market.) Just because the North American market is the profit driver doesn't mean the products have to be manufactured there. You think their profit is outstanding now, imagine what it would be if the cars and trucks were made in Mexico and shipped back. You really have no clue as to what is happening.

Damn man.....nobody is saying that the North American market isn't providing the profit right now (that's why the UAW negotiated profit share to only represent that market.) Just because the North American market is the profit driver doesn't mean the products have to be manufactured there. You think their profit is outstanding now, imagine what it would be if the cars and trucks were made in Mexico and shipped back. You really have no clue as to what is happening.

Ok...man.... "You think their profit is outstanding now, imagine what it would be if the cars and trucks were made in Mexico and shipped back." <---- you took time to think this out...before you took the time to type it ....right?

Let me get the BIG fucking crayons out.... ready? They could build these fucking cars and trucks on the fucking moon for all I care. Then ship every fucking one back here to one of the largest consumer driven market in the fucking world. Ok I`ll slow down now.................. ready? If the man "Tier2" and all the other purchasing members of the fucking largest consumer driven market place ARE NOT MAKING WAGES TO SPEND because the knucle fucking heads thought it was smart to build on the fucking moon... just what the fuck do you think happens to one of the largest fucking market places??? OR TO THEIR FUCKING PROFIT???? The knucle heads have short menories (like the man) they tried that shit before... worked out? not so much.

Take the spenders out of Piggly Wiggly what happens to the Piggly Wiggly??? The fuckin Piggly Wiggly is left with shit they can not sell..... dose the wiggy piggy make money that way??? Ford sells more units made in Mexico or wherever the fuck else? or HERE? The average per house hold, in one the largest fucking consumer driven market places is 3.1 units... now how many moon man house holds has 3.1 units sitting in the moon fucking driveways??? The poor Chinese Ford employees get a whoppppping $4 (American) every few hours or so (free food in the cafe though) to make those brand spanking fucking new Made in China Fords.... any fucking idea why Ford spent $1.1 Billion to make $20 fucking MMMillion in profit???? ME EITHER said the fucking stock holders!!!!!

You Tier2 are completely fucking CORRECT..... I had no clue I was corresponding with a fucking.......

"at this time Decker has been banded from BON"

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

Ok...man.... "You think their profit is outstanding now, imagine what it would be if the cars and trucks were made in Mexico and shipped back." <---- you took time to think this out...before you took the time to type it ....right?

Let me get the BIG fucking crayons out.... ready? They could build these fucking cars and trucks on the fucking moon for all I care. Then ship every fucking one back here to one of the largest consumer driven market in the fucking world. Ok I`ll slow down now.................. ready? If the man "Tier2" and all the other purchasing members of the fucking largest consumer driven market place ARE NOT MAKING WAGES TO SPEND because the knucle fucking heads thought it was smart to build on the fucking moon... just what the fuck do you think happens to one of the largest fucking market places??? OR TO THEIR FUCKING PROFIT???? The knucle heads have short menories (like the man) they tried that shit before... worked out? not so much.

Take the spenders out of Piggly Wiggly what happens to the Piggly Wiggly??? The fuckin Piggly Wiggly is left with shit they can not sell..... dose the wiggy piggy make money that way??? Ford sells more units made in Mexico or wherever the fuck else? or HERE? The average per house hold, in one the largest fucking consumer driven market places is 3.1 units... now how many moon man house holds has 3.1 units sitting in the moon fucking driveways??? The poor Chinese Ford employees get a whoppppping $4 (American) every few hours or so (free food in the cafe though) to make those brand spanking fucking new Made in China Fords.... any fucking idea why Ford spent $1.1 Billion to make $20 fucking MMMillion in profit???? ME EITHER said the fucking stock holders!!!!!

You Tier2 are completely fucking CORRECT..... I had no clue I was corresponding with a fucking.......

"at this time Decker has been banded from BON"

You lost me here Bro~

You lost me here Bro~

He's speaking about the trickle down effect.

Axe all UAW workers, which means those incomes are gone.

That means all suppliers incomes are gone.

That means their supporting business incomes are gone.

With out the middle class taking their incomes to places like Target, McDonald's etc, those businesses lose money, which means they cut back on hours so their workers have less money to spend.

From the car dealer to the dollar store without American Auto Plants and their supporting industries that leaves a gapping whole in the economy. Everyone suffers. Everyone loses money.

Would be the same if all beer companies shut down. Less people would buy our cars because X amount of cash is no longer circulating in the US economy.

You people are fucking stupid if you think Ford, GM, or FCA wants that PR nightmare of shutting down more factory towns and disrupting what for now is a pretty smooth economy here in the US.

Everything is relative, if you can't wrap your head around it then go back to school.

Ford and other companies can skim off the top as long as the cycle goes on. If you stop said cycle, no one gets anything.

You can sheer a sheep many times but only eat it once.

Edited by caustic
  • Like 1