Production Numbers

slumlord

Thanks. Great point. I'm always happy to look at the glass as half full.

Here are a couple pictures they just sent me. The seatbelt is pretty bad and makes me wonder where/how that actually happened.

The bumper is hard to tell what the actual issue is in the picture. There seems to be a wavy portion to it...doesn't look like a dent in the pic. Anyway, I'll keep you posted. I love having this forum where we can trade information and ideas.

Looks to me like your dealership make-ready department is doing their job well.

• Like 1

Does anyone know when the window sticker is usually available? I keep checking over at https://researchmaniacs.com/VIN-Number-Lookup/WindowSticker/Ford.html(is there a better site?) and it always says mine isn't available yet. @fuzzymoomoo said my Navigator was scheduled for April 30, and I just got an email from the dealership saying they were expecting delivery around the 3rd week of May. Is the window sticker not available until the actual production date?

Hey Fuzzy, I was wondering if you could check on my car. I think it should be in production or built. My dealer told me her manager can’t find it. I don’t know if he is being lazy or if there is a production delay and they don’t want to tell me. The way my week has gone you will tell me they ran out of ran out of lug nuts or something. My vin is 5LMJJ3LT8JEL10516.

As always thanks for your help

Hey Fuzzy, I was wondering if you could check on my car. I think it should be in production or built. My dealer told me her manager can’t find it. I don’t know if he is being lazy or if there is a production delay and they don’t want to tell me. The way my week has gone you will tell me they ran out of ran out of lug nuts or something. My vin is 5LMJJ3LT8JEL10516.

As always thanks for your help

Awaiting Shipment Origin Received - (Jack Cooper Transport)

ETA April 21-27

It was built on the 13th in case you were wondering

Hey guys, do me a favor. Please start using PMs or the vehicle locator section. I promise even though cyberdman seems difficult because he's a stickler for his rules but he's a decent fellow.

I only ask because it's getting a little hard to keep track of all the requests and some are starting to get buried and I miss them. I don't want anyone to feel like I'm forgetting them.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Fuzzymoomoo,

Thank you for the quick reply and now I feel like a idiot for wasting your time. I posted the wrong VIN number

as I was trying to decipher a window stick from another forum in a attempt to figure out the status.

If you may and when you have time would you be so kind to look up the status of this VIN 5LMJJ2LT6JEL12114

Thank you !

Fuzzymoomoo,

Thank you for the quick reply and now I feel like a idiot for wasting your time. I posted the wrong VIN number

as I was trying to decipher a window stick from another forum in a attempt to figure out the status.

If you may and when you have time would you be so kind to look up the status of this VIN 5LMJJ2LT6JEL12114

Thank you !

In Transit Arrived at Intermediate Point (Csx Transportation ) Obannon, KY

ETA June 13-19

Hi Fuzzy, can you let me know if a build date has been assigned and window sticker generated. Is it safe to assume that once a sticker has been created it will be searchable as inventory on the Lincoln website? Thanks

5LMJJ2LT3JEL14323

Hi Fuzzy, can you let me know if a build date has been assigned and window sticker generated. Is it safe to assume that once a sticker has been created it will be searchable as inventory on the Lincoln website? Thanks

5LMJJ2LT3JEL14323