Corporate America gets 'gay'-friendlier

Corporate America gets 'gay'-friendlier

Biggest names in U.S. business applauded for promoting alternative sexual lifestyles

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=52060

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: September 20, 2006

1:00 a.m. Eastern

EXCERPT:

By Bob Unruh

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

Another three dozen major American corporations have acceded to the demands of homosexual activists in their corporate decision-making process and have been given a top ranking in an activist group's annual assessment of their accommodations.

The 2006 report from the Human Rights Campaign, which advocates for homosexual issues, was released yesterday and notes that "an unprecedented" 138 major U.S. corporations earned the top rating of 100 percent, up from 101 last year.

Among the majors listed was Ford Motor Corp., which has been the subject of a boycott by conservatives over its advertising efforts within the homosexual community and also last week announced plans for tens of thousands of layoffs or buyouts and an expected operating loss for another three years.

Ford's 137 other "bedfellows" (pun intended B) ) with 100% compliance: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=52052

-Ovaltine

Edited by Ovaltine

Ford's 137 other "bedfellows" (pun intended B) ) with 100% compliance: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=52052

-Ovaltine

If a person is truly against this and truly for a boycott...they should boycott all of these companies!

Oops...we have a problem though...both Microsoft and Apple is on that list...how in the world can you even post a reply on here without using one of those two companies products? :fan: Looks like you better cross a lot of automobile manufactures off your list too. Speaking of auto manufactures, I have read that Nissan has some of the most anti-gay policies of any...so if you truly hate gays that is probably a good brand to buy. I guess if you are a right winger it's better to be in bed with the French then the Homos. :hysterical:

If the right wing wants to make a point then they better cross all of these 137 companies off their list, just targeting one or two is not going to get much of a point across.

Edited by 2005Explorer

To insinuate that Ford's troubles are the result of the AFA Boycott or Ford's GBLT policies is insane. Even if these boycotters bought Fords it would not have made a difference in the need to downsize the company. The other interesting issue is what cars did boycotters buy, if any? What are the policies of those companies? Does anyone really care? Would you buy a car you didn't want just to make a political point?

Another three dozen major American corporations have acceded to the demands of homosexual activists in their corporate decision-making process and have been given a top ranking in an activist group's annual assessment of their accommodations.

....Because it's the right thing to do. The times, they are a'changin'.

So much energy spent hating people for the way they love each other. It never fails to amaze me just how many people are ill equiped to understand the origin and purpose of their hatred and what it does to destroy them and their victims.

Edited by Edgey

So much energy spent hating people for the way they love each other. It never fails to amaze me just how many people are ill equiped to understand the origin and purpose of their hatred and what it does to destroy them and their victims.

Why is that so many people tend to leap to the conclusion that you "hate" someone if you disagree with them on a subject, or a chosen lifestyle?

C'mon Edgey. Reality lies in shades of gray. It isn't always a black and white situation.

Stop demonizing people (by calling them 'haters') if they just don't happen to agree with your view of the world or how it should be.

I tend to think that there's a WHOLE lot of "non-hating" people in this world that disagree with the homosexual lifestyle, and aren't destroying themselves nor anyone else.

-Ovaltine

Edited by Ovaltine

Why is that so many people tend to leap to the conclusion that you "hate" someone if you disagree with them on a subject, or a chosen lifestyle?

C'mon Edgey. Reality lies in shades of gray. It isn't always a black and white situation.

Stop demonizing people (by calling them 'haters') if they just don't happen to agree with your view of the world or how it should be.

I tend to think that there's a WHOLE lot of "non-hating" people in this world that disagree with the homosexual lifestyle, and aren't destroying themselves nor anyone else.-Ovaltine

Could you please define for us what exactly the "homosexual lifestyle" is?

Could you please define for us what exactly the "homosexual lifestyle" is?

Compliments of http://dictionary.reference.com

homosexual  Pronunciation[hoh-muh-sek-shoo-uh

Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary

1 : of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward individuals of one's own sex —compare HETEROSEXUAL

2 : of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between individuals of the same sex —compare HETEROSEXUAL 1b —ho·mo·sex·u·al·ly /-E/ adverb

life style Pronunciation Key /lahyf-stahyl/

–noun the habits, attitudes, tastes, moral standards, economic level, etc., that together constitute the mode of living of an individual or group.

I'll let you put'em together.

You can fill in the blanks with content from here: http://www.logoonline.com/

-Ovaltine

For a few years now, I've been attending local car shows (Carlisle, Hershey, Macungie) with a group of friends. One of them is gay and belongs to the Lambda Car Club.

He owns a mint-condition 1978 Lincoln Mark V Diamond Jubilee edition, and he likes old Lincolns in general. So he would be a perfect candidate for a new Ford or Lincoln, right?

Except that his daily driver is a 2001.5 VW Passat.

Sorry, but all of the gay-friendly policies in the world on the part of Ford wouldn't have gotten him into a Taurus instead of the Passat when he bought that car.

I would suggest that Ford focus on making exciting cars and trucks that offer great styling, reliability and value. Then people of all stripes - gay, straight, Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, male, female, transgendered, etc. - will buy them, because the influence of these gay pressure groups and anti-gay pressure groups is really not all that strong, and taken together both sides account for about .0001 percent of the population.

Edited by grbeck

gaymustang.jpg

Well congratulations, not only are you an idiot, but you are a misinformed, intolerant bigot, idiot, also.

There are many more important things in life, than worrying about what 2 consenting adults do in their bedroom. Get a life, and get your obviously biased nose out of other peoples lives. I know, and work with, many homosexual people. They suffer through all the same daily problems as the rest of us. The only major difference is that they get the distinct pleasure of dealing with brainiacs like you, on a daily basis. Frankly, they deal with it much better than I do. Such blatant intolerance is truly a credit to whatever religion you practice. I'm sure that racial bigots honestly thought that they were in the "right" also.

What a wonderful legacy to aspire to.

Compliments of http://dictionary.reference.com

homosexual? Pronunciation[hoh-muh-sek-shoo-uh

Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary

1 : of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward individuals of one's own sex —compare HETEROSEXUAL

2 : of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between individuals of the same sex —compare HETEROSEXUAL 1b —ho·mo·sex·u·al·ly /-E/ adverb

life style Pronunciation Key /lahyf-stahyl/

–noun the habits, attitudes, tastes, moral standards, economic level, etc., that together constitute the mode of living of an individual or group.

I'll let you put'em together.

You can fill in the blanks with content from here: http://www.logoonline.com/

-Ovaltine

I still fail to see you define the overall gay lifestyle. I'm just asking because pretty much all of the true deviant, reviling people I have met in my lifetime have been straight as an arrow. Stating that there is a "gay lifestyle" that defines everyone who is homosexual is similar to trying to define a "black lifestyle", "latino lifestyle", etc etc etc. It's simply ill-informed and wrong.